Home and Away (9 Viewers)

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
My bad - Christie's family. Thanks, again.

And I can't recall for certain, but I think they had their little doobie out in the bush prior, then were officially wed after that whole saga with the Believers.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Welcome Baja_champ to the wonderful world of HAA :D Hope to see you here often.

Ok, now thanks guys for the confirmation. I dont know how i thought of that but yeh thanks. Oh yeh, last night someone told my cousin that she looked like Isabel, and i was trying to find some sort of resemblance today but couldnt find any, and thats probs how i thought of Tasha :p Im strange, maybe the heat is getting to me :p

Oh yeh, i remember Rob and Tasha's first wedding just so they could sleep together or something like that. They didnt believe in pre-marital...you know...whereas everyone else in the Bay...yeh :p Sorry its the heat i swear -angelic look-

Last edited:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Oh that's something isn't it weird how nobody in HAA is religious I mean they are when occasions all for it but there is no real Harold of HAA.

"Chubby"

HSC
judgeing by the spoilers frm above....lisa does tell lucas that belle is getting back together with drew before belle actually gets to tell lucas herself right?

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
*nods*

Well I'm bored, nobody has posted today and tonight's episode should be good hehe Lelle are over and drelle begin....well I think. Oh how we do love teenage drama.

4 hours to go.

"Chubby"

HSC
Lelle and drelle? is that a mixture of lisa, drew and belle together :p

and i can't believe she showed a pic of belle and drew kissing on the slide show ...in front of lucas and the whole class (whoops...maybe i should have spoiled that) ahaa o well..what can i do now ahah

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
They do what????? OMG poor Luc :( Well i guess i get my answer for the storyline quiz and i can do the quiz before the week even starts :p But thanks Tina :D

Lelle is Luc/Belle, Drisa is Drew/Lisa :p Oooo...cant wait for tonight, we get to see Jacky in just boardies -dies- Nathan :D :D :D -angelic look- And he also wears that jumper of his that i like, yays. And its the second last episode of Sam -dances-

~~2hrs 40mins :D

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
:O LISA does what, didn't know that. Hehe you should of spoilered. But it's a good one and the episode is hours away so meh.

;) Yes I know Tasha. Jack in boardies got it.

"Chubby"

HSC
maybe im slighty wrong but frm

http://www.seven.com.au/homeandaway/

in the features section and then the take your seat section....mikey frm sydney said: i do think lisa took things too far by showing that photo of belle and drew kissing to the whole class.

so im assuming that it was when the "slideshow" frm the this week's in pictures section was happening.

oh man, am i even making sense here guys? AHA

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Haha not really but it looks like it appears in a slideshow sometime this week so your right on that part.

"Chubby"

HSC
phew!

i do not wanna give any misleading info.

Nathan did u mean that im not making sense at all? aiyah! it must be monday...:p

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
actually you're making perfect sense to me Tina :D But i didnt read the Lisa feature so yeh, but i know what your talking bout :D I saw the pic of Luc and Cassie in the 'week in pictures' thing and then the question in the trivia, but i didnt put 2 and 2 together coz im stupid and my brain doesnt work that way :p Thanks anyways.

2hrs, and watch TT for GA stuff (i know i shouldnt say that here, but most of us watch GA anyways :p) and also we dont know if HAA will start at 7 or not, coz last week it started on time which annoyed me coz i missed the beginning even if it was just the 'previously on HAA' part :)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Must be. :(

HAHA how funny we complain when it starts on time I hate it when it does because I am always read for it not to.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Hmmm yes she is attractive and well she is mean to a point but it's more in revenge although her telling Belle she slept with Drew and she didn't was way uncalled for but then again she was just trying to hold onto the man she loved.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)