Home and Away (11 Viewers)

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Hey guys, thanks for the recap, Nathan. Appreciate it mate.

Seems like a top episode. I'm assuming that Cassie was upset because of the whole Flynn thing?

Thanks again for the recap.

And the only H&A star I've met was Christie (Kirsty Hayes), I saw her when I was at Wonderland with my brother and cousins. We naturally went up and asked her for a picture - tried not to bother her too much.
The funny thing was afterwards, they went on the Demon (a massive upside-downie rollercoaster), and afterwards, her [at the time] boyfriend ran off and into the toilets, presumably to be sick, lol. Poor bloke.

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
I'm probably nitpicking but Siz, its Christie Hayes, and her character was Kirsty. :D yes okay, nitpicking over.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I think that's what Siz ment but didn't type it that way. I do that all the time, I think the right way but what I type isn't. ;)

Your welcome Siz.

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Heh yeah me too. Anyway, I'm gonna put more effort in to watch Home and Away this week. 2 more days.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
christie hayes is gorgeous man
but gotta feel sorry for her father

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
what happened to her father???

I swear there is a girl at my uni who looks exactly like the chick who played Jade Sutherland on HAA, but i alwayz thought it was her, but then i checked her website and it says that she is married and lives in London. Gosh, she is like a year older then me. Oh wellz, at least shes happy.

I love Christie Hayes in the Pepsi ad, sooooo cute :p "i cant believe he asked me out" *pahahahahahaha*

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Jade was athe best Sutherland I thought. She ended up marrying a producer\director of the show I think.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
My bad - I knew what I meant, but the names are too similar my fingers just screwed up.

What happened to her father?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Home and Away's pole position
Andrew Mercado, Sunday Telegraph
March 04, 2007

HOME And Away is about to enter the seedy world of exotic dance when Martha (she's, like, out of control) takes up pole dancing.

Actress Jodi Gordon enjoyed firming up her stomach muscles from the training and no doubt her abs will continue to keep H&A on top where it continues to win its timeslot.

Not so healthy is Neighbours, struggling with barely half as many viewers, although the UK still has six million viewers daily.

Maybe the arrival of Rowena Wallace in a few weeks will help entice some Aussie viewers back.

Still seen as Pat the Rat in Sons And Daughters repeats on Seven, Wallace will get a new moniker for Ramsay Street where she'll be known as Scary Mary.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

im very much looking forward to this, im sure Siz and Jeremy and Nathan are too :p

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
tasha1188 said:
what happened to her father???

I swear there is a girl at my uni who looks exactly like the chick who played Jade Sutherland on HAA, but i alwayz thought it was her, but then i checked her website and it says that she is married and lives in London. Gosh, she is like a year older then me. Oh wellz, at least shes happy.

I love Christie Hayes in the Pepsi ad, sooooo cute :p "i cant believe he asked me out" *pahahahahahaha*
i read in the newspaper that her dad is suffering some sort of asbestos related disease...it was a couple of months ago in the sunday telegraph
cant remember all the details on top of my head

tasha1188 said:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

im very much looking forward to this, im sure Siz and Jeremy and Nathan are too :p
zomg *drools*
someone pass me a bib please

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Whats asbesto disease -thinks- But poor Christie :(

Ummmm...didnt we get over 4100 posts a couple of days ago??? So how come its only 4095????? how strange -confuzzled look-

Yay HAA tomorrow :D Whats happening, i dont even know. Is there Martha??? I think there is, with Cammy -looks hopingly-

EDIT: Noooo...no Martha or Cammy tomorrow :( Oh wellz, at least theres Jacky, and apparently he beats Rusty up, so that'll be nice :p But i like Rusty :( Stupid Jack -hmph- Martha is only on wednesdays ep, maybe tuesday. MKTG or Martha/Cammmy, gosh thats hard -thinks-

Last edited:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
asbestos mesothelioma is my best guess. Poor Christie and her family\Dad. :(

Yeah we did, I am very confused indeed a fair few posts got deleted but I have no idea where from.

Here is what's to come this week for those wondering what else is happening.

Credit to BTTB

Monday: Kit and James are really hitting it off again. A picnic goes horribly wrong when Sam's past returns to haunt her. Revenge is sweet for Lisa... and devastating for Lucas.

Tuesday: Sam's life hangs in the balance. Jack's loss leaves him utterly devastated. Tony is left reeling when he discovers the bar has been robbed!

Wednesday: All are stunned by Martha's erratic behaviour and shock decision as she is seduced by Cam. Ric and Matilda take their relationship to the next level.

Thursday: Tony is furious when he learns that Matilda didn't come home last night. Brad, Sally, Ric and Matilda are all found in a compromising position! Belle begins to see through Kelli.

Friday: Kelli is pushed to take fatal action to cover her trail once again. Cassie is thrilled with her new idea to help the community. Belle makes a horrifying discovery about her abduction. PG(v)

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Hmm, does anyone know which posts were deleted? How very odd.

Tasha - asbestos was used in lots of older buildings, and people who were around them, for a number of reasons, may have contracted Asbestosis, or as Nathan said, Mesothelioma. Both are cases in which the asbestos, the mineral used to construct buildings, has infected the individual's lungs, causing them severe breathing problems, and often lung cancer.
All the best to Jade and her family.

Nice picture too, thank you!! When is all this happening? As in which day of the week?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Its not happening this week, but we should expect for it to start sometime this month :D

Thanks for that Siz about hte whole asbestos stuff, oh and its Christie's dad not Jade, who's Jade?? Jade was played by Kate, Kirsty was played by Christie Hayes, who's daddy is sicky :( But yeh :p

not sure as to which posts were deleted, oh wellz

One question: Were Tasha and Robbie legally married before she moved in with the Believers??? Or did they have their ceremony after that saga?? I srsly cannot remember -thinks-

Last edited:

baja champ

HSC
i reckon Alf needs a lover. colleen perhaps? how funny would that be?? lmao. my fav character is Angel. i loved her!

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I can't remember either but I think they were offically married after but I can't be certain on that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)