• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (1 Viewer)

"Chubby"

HSC
SiZmOs said:
its a guys shirt meant to imply that any housewife which is desperate for some lovin' is somethin im interested in. lol lame i know..
and yes, i did watch 2nites ep.. its so dumb how the radio played the chopper's broadcast.. how would they have even gotten it in the first place??

LOL!....that's what i thought as well. Ahhh, the world of acting. . . "FLAMING MUNGREL" AHAHHAH

"Chubby"

HSC
tasha1188 said:
hahahahahahahaa...sizmos u know me toooooo well

yeh i am watching desperate housewives

but ive alwayz been checking this forum to see if anyone replied me...and no1 did...so i just gave up...sorry...and ive been on the other home and away forum all day...but i still love u guyz...i'll come back here :)

im glad u guys have noticed my absense even tho home and away just finished 90mins ago :p

and im really depressed by home and away atm...i really dont want martha to die...and seeing jack sad makes me sad...i know that is really lame...but yeh thats me :)

and that radio msg was really demented...as if ud put that on the radio...some pplz are just soo stupid

HUGE SPOILER!! and it got nttn to do with the crash...but i found some stuf out about survivors today that'll i'll post too...

Peter has a son...Andrew...and his like a teenager...and he moves to the bay (i think) and him and belle hook up...woot woot

ok and from that we know that belle survives the crash..and martha does as well...yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay...reading that on the other forum srsly made my day...but that wont be for another few weeks...my guess up to 4 weeks

oh and tasha has a baby girl...so cute...but no news about mumma rose yet...woot woot

there you go...my contribution :) hope u enjoy[/quote

Thanx tasha, Btw.........not to steal the limelight from sizmos, it was me who thought u watched Desperate housewives ahahhaa...but that doesn't matter, all that matters is H and A.ahahah

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
blah blah blah yada yada yada... i dont know if i want to read those spoilers or not... do i??

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
lol...tnku Chubby for knowing me :)

SiMoZ...just read the spoiler...i know u want to...and im gonna be posting more spoilers...and they're mainly for u...and other pplz :)

c'mon...there nttn there u wudnt expect...well except for the first part...but their rest is pretty expectable :)...if that makes any sense :)...and u'll be able to see how happy im truly am by reading it :)

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
yeah i know i want to as well, but if i read it, then what's the point in watching the show??
and tasha, you get truly happy if jacks face appears on screen for an instant, even if its for a H&A promo ad lol...

"Chubby"

HSC
hey tash, don't u reckon the radio reporter guy on tonight's ep was cute?????............( I know your answer is going to be, not as cute as jack).....ahaha

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
okay, if anyone knows, just tell me this: does macca lose his arm or not? probably not knowing the H&A writers, but i really hope he does... he deserves to lose more than that after what he did...

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
SiZmOs said:
yeah i know i want to as well, but if i read it, then what's the point in watching the show??
tasha, you get truly happy if jacks face appears on screen for an instant, even if its for a H&A promo ad lol...
yeh i do...hehe...nah i dont really...i do have him as my background tho...and his shirt is opened...and his lying on the sand...and he looks sooo damn hot...my mum even thinks so...

Chubby said:
hey tash, don't u reckon the radio reporter guy on tonight's ep was cute?????............( I know your answer is going to be, not as cute as jack).....ahaha
ummm...yeh he was aiite...but as u said...jack is much cuter :)

SiZmOs said:
okay, if anyone knows, just tell me this: does macca lose his arm or not? probably not knowing the H&A writers, but i really hope he does... he deserves to lose more than that after what he did...
i dont think he does...but i think he'll leave the show...and he will deserve to loose his arm if he doesnt help ric tomoz...but i think we all know he does...soz for the spoiler :)

"Chubby"

HSC
hey sizmos and tasha, i'm off to do my business assignment, then watch the soccer and then properly get like only 3 hrs of sleep tonight ( so not good for a yr 12 student)ahhaha.TTYL'ERS. . .

Last edited:

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
omg u have him as ur wallpaper.. ur so sad tasha.. lol. chubby, whats ur background?? please dont tell me its h&a related...
dont worry about the spoiler there tasha, that one was kind of a given...

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Chubby said:
hey sizmos and tasha, i'm off to do my business assignment, then watch the soccer and then properly get like only 3 hrs of sleep tonight ( so not good for a yr 12 student)ahhaha.TTYL'ERS. . .
you lightweight. ive been studying this whole time for my exam at 8.30 tomorrow morning... lol.
goodnight chubby and all the best with ur business assignment. =)

"Chubby"

HSC
ahahha ur lucky, it's just the normal one of the green grass/hills and the blue sky. hmmmmmmmm, you have just given me an idea ahaha *jokes*

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
shuddup...im going thru a home and away phase...lemme alone :(...it was dawsons creek b4 that...and my bro wont let me have the oc as my background...so jack's it :)...n i dont like to have personal pics...:)

and pooor chubby...she's still at skool...the givens of uni...woot...

i'm gonna watch the match...sleep at 4..and wake up at 12 :)

GO THE SOCCEROOS :)

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
ladies i think im also going to actually try and finish off my study for 2nite... considering my exam is less than like 10 hours away... goodnight. =)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
omg have an exam and ur sitting on the interenet...i am shocked and appalled...now go study mister

i love my avatar...dont u??

Last edited:

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
tasha1188 said:
omg have an exam and ur sitting on the interenet...i am shocked and appalled...now go study mister

i love my avatar...dont u??
hehe yes sorry tasha... ni-nite.
yes, ur avatar is bootiful.

*hopeful*

HSC
todays ep was so sad, i actually felt like crying

how freaky was the black box msg, sif play it on the radio <3 alf but

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
yeh im with u there hopeful...i wanted to cry too...but i couldnt coz i was watching with my dad and brother...:p...but poor jack...i wanna give him a HUGE hug :)

n e wyz im got come confirmation on zoe/eve and tracey...and the first part is shocking...hehe...this was written by the producer writer watever dude Daniel Bennett

"Hi all!
I know there have been a lot of questions floating around about Zoe and Tracey. Here are the answers...
The explanation of the nature of the relationship between Zoe and Tracey unfortunately had to be removed from the episode due to censorship and time considerations. But for the enquiring minds out there, the backstory was that Zoe and Tracey were lovers. Blinded by her affection for Summer Bay's resident psycho, Tracey agreed to be part of Zoe's sick game. Ah, the lengths we'd go to for love...!
And as for the question about whether or not Zoe and Tracey will be making a reappearance - sadly, the answer is no. Due to timeslot restrictions, close-up footage of the corpses had to be eliminated from the final episode, hence the confusion about their survival - but I can confirm that both Zoe and Tracey perished in the explosion. Sorry to all the Zoe/Eve fans out there, but this time it's most definitely a case of R.I.P.
Cheers,
Daniel"

how good it that...woot...zoe is gone for good...woot

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)