Home and Away (16 Viewers)

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs

invading your mind
I'm leaving now to go find myself. If I should ret
HSC
You know, the plot in home and away keeps repeating itself. It's getting kind of annoying. Like there's always a time where a group of them are locked up somewhere, OR lost in the bushes, while everyone else thinks that they're dead. But yeah, it does have some really good looking actors :)

btw, one of the actresses in this show looks exactly like Marissa from the OC. Though I don't know her name (cos I hardly watch it).

salsydney

HSC
yeh thats belle.. shes the poor mans answer to mischa barton...

anyways, i agree with what everyone else said..im incredibly bored with H&A lately... the explosion and crash were meant to result in many deaths, but wtf, the only person who died was peter? oh and rachels mum... big whoop.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Chubby said:
is anybody there..........sizmos???hopefuL???...........................ahahahah i sound like a lonely freak waiting for someone to come......LOL
sorry chubby... im here now tho

*hopeful*

HSC
and im here now...

i havent posted in here for a while now
im with everyone else h&a is tooooo boring right now, i still watch it but between juggling commercials and big brother im missing most of it but its no problem cuz its the same thing over n over again

really since martha n jacks wedding nuthing majorly special has happened
oh except cassie n rick kissed today :s

belles as ugly as cassie... ric, matilda n lucas need 2 have a beautiful ppl 3some

"Chubby"

HSC
hahaha hi.

Judging by next wk's preview, it should be a far better week than this week, hopefully.

Omg, i cried during dan's speech at peter's memorial......and had a bit of a tear in my eye when alf received his present.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
hey guys, i managed to miss 2nites (fridays) episode.
i know the basics, but wana just run by some of the finer details, like this present??

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
helllooooo every1

miss me??

omg yeh ive missed wednesday and fridays ep...but i'll watch it when i go home on monday...yayy

i watched thursday tho...i dont like lee...she sux...the baby cant be lucas coz they never slept together right?

and i hate tasha and jack...they suck

wats happening next week??...oh hold on i know :p

ok im gonna watch last nites ep now...:)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Hurray for tash, we all missed you and your updates.

SiZmOs said:
i managed to miss 2nites (fridays) episode.
i know the basics, but wana just run by some of the finer details, like this present??
Friday night’s episode: Leah’s growing concerns for reach breaking point as a drunk\drugged Rachael pushes Leah and drives away in search of more medication. Its Alfs birthday but he doesn't feel like celebrating with the events of the past few weeks, so Rick and Cass make a collage of photos from Alf’s family, so his whole family is there to celebrate the day - this in turn brings Rick and Cass closing together, who realise their feelings and kiss\get back together as bf & gf.

Dan goes in search of Peter's son Andrew who seems only concerned about himself and his place in boarding school. Dan invites Andrew to attend the memorial (wake) at Amanda’s place which he does but takes off, packing his bags and leaves the boarding school.

* Thats the basics of what I can remember pretty sure thats all that happened.

Next week the search continues but is it the end...

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
awww...i missed you guys too <3

i cant believe rachel pushed leah...the poor girl...but obviously leah forgave her right??

and is it me or does andrew (drew) look really familiar??...i feel as tho ive seen him b4 :S

*hopeful*

HSC
yeh i reckon he looks familiar too, kinda good looking....better than country boy macca

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
tasha1188 said:
awww...i missed you guys too <3
YAY for missing BOS Home & Away fans! :)

tash1188 said:
i cant believe rachel pushed leah...the poor girl...but obviously leah forgave her right??
Well not sure as it was at the end of the episode and Rachel rushed out and drove away in her car while she was 'drunk & drugged' as she needed more drugs...

tash1188 said:
and is it me or does andrew (drew) look really familiar??...i feel as tho ive seen him b4 :S
Yeah he does look familiar can't put my finger on it though....

Hope my episode summary was good enough for everyone (SiZmOs?) in tash's absence.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
im home finally :)

i managed to watched fridays ep last nite...drew doesnt look as good as he did in tv week...his face looked better in the magazine then on the show...meh!

and yeh i saw the rachel thing too...atm i dont like her either...i can add her to my "pplz who annoy me atm list" :p

yay im so happy that cassie and ric are back together :)

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
not having seen this andrew kid i wouldnt be able to comment on if he looks familiar.
anyone got a pic?
oh, and thanku for the update, kidadmin.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)