• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (3 Viewers)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
yeh but his so hot at the same time :p...see jack cant pull off the wifebeater but drew sure can :p

i want to punch the telly screen tomoz :p

ok im off

good nite

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
hey peoples new day new ep and yeh

wow...less then 2 hrs till home and away. im gonna be home alone when its on so maybe i can punch the tv screen, only if im watching upstairs.

omg the guy i used to like just walked past my house. i havent seen in since like my last hsc exam :O

meh...i found a pic of Paul o'brien and his siblings (older brother Chad, and younger sister Taryn-Lee) if anyone would like to see it...meh i'll show u n e wyz coz im really bored

How hot does Paul look, though i dont like the top his wearing, well not the colours :p

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Ahh sounds like it shall be an excellent episode tonight. I had a feeling that the burnt out car was linked to that person. ;)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
no no not a good ep well part of it will be aiite but the rest not good at all *cries*

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg
Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
LOL Tash and next week it looks like their relationships might be on the rocks (Tasha's, Jacks, Kim's).

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Do you know what, i think this is the first and last time i will ever say this but: I AM GLAD I AM MISSING HOME AND AWAY NEXT FRIDAY! That is all.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
coz the whole town knows the amanda is belle's mum and she was there when they found the survivors

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
dont worry...my brain aint working either...home and away has done my head it...i am very annoyed with the show

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
tasha1188 said:
Do you know what, i think this is the first and last time i will ever say this but: I AM GLAD I AM MISSING HOME AND AWAY NEXT FRIDAY! That is all.
:O tash I am shocked, don't worry I really can't see them breaking up Jack's marriage as that would mean two marriages breakup and an to much drama for much loved characters. I think the most they will push it will be to 'should I or shouldn't I' but if they wanted more tension\drama Tasha and Jack would kiss - now what would make you cry, then ring up channel 7 with angry messages.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
omg my heart stopped when i read that last sentence, and right i want to wrangle you neck, but im not a murder so i wont.

and i dont think the writers will make them kiss, coz if they do martha will most likely leave jack, and robbie will leave tasha, and i know that for a fact that marth wont leave jack because they just got married, and haa isnt b&b where pplz get married and then break up the next day :p

i dont think i'll be on this forum this weekend. im gonna try stay away from everything home and away related until monday coz yeh. i think i'll just focus on oc this w.e coz thats more important atm :p

sorry, but i do still love home and away :)

oh and kid.@dmin i wont be ringing channel 7 up, i will go down to the studio and complain face-to-face, since i live like 20 mins away from the haa studios :)

"Chubby"

HSC
w.e? whats that.......???

u live only 20min's away frm haa studios?????? or are u being sarcastic there?!?!?!?!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
w.e = weekend

no im serious...i do live like 20 mins away. ive been there before too, but to be on wheel of fortune. but the haa studios were like in the same place :) Its in Epping in Sydney :)

this is my 400th HAA post, so im gonna make it a happy one, but i dont know how to do that, so im just gonna say

I love Home and Away!!

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
No I also doubt that would happen and I knew your response would be that. :p

Well a protest in person is a much more emotional one, I can see it know you walking into the studio wearing some kind of tribute to Jack shirt tearing Jack and Tasha apart and forcing the writers to make the problem magically go away. ;)

hmmmm OC season final in 2 weeks or is it this week? And the adds gave the big news away anyway. :(

EDIT: And congrats on 400 posts in H&A Tash!

HSC
tasha1188 said:
no im serious...i do live like 20 mins away. ive been there before too, but to be on wheel of fortune. but the haa studios were like in the same place :) Its in Epping in Sydney :)
I live pretty close to the studios too, though I've never been there.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
lol yeh its not like im gonna really go to the studios to complain...im not that obsessed *thinks*

yeh its the oc finale next week *cries*

and lol at your first sentence :p

n e wyz im off too bed...got an early start tomoz morning *cries and curses brother*

good night all

"Chubby"

HSC
so channel 7 has 2 studios.....the one at martin place as well, or is that only for the news and sunrise?!?!?!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)