• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (1 Viewer)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Kid.@dmin said:
We sure are not complaining, I mean Tash always talks about what guys she likes so we should get some eye candy once in a while. I like the whole Lee plot line I think that its a good move for the show it being a contemporary issue and all, something that has been in the news a fair bit teacher/student relationships.
Are you talking about me??

Im glad the Lee story has finished. And im glad the creep of a teacher is gone forever and ever (i hope)...and poor mattie and lucas, will they ever work out their differences, or will mattie alwayz be egocentric? And omg how cute did Drew look in that singlet? Why cant Jack look that good *angry face* Drew is such a sweetie with VJ and Ryan and every1 frankly, except Dan, hehe...but he is stupid, "stupid boy" :) thats my new name for him :p But drew cant stay for only 6 months, he must stay even after he turns 18, we need more cute guys on the show...and omg hahahahahahahaha...tomoz ep with brad and sally, thats gonna be so cute and funny, i cant wait :p...i cant wait till sally and brad hook up, actually i want them to hook up, and i hope they do. yeh thats right :) hmmm...anything else to add while im here *thinks*...nope ok enjoy

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
omg i hate mattie. period.
and when on earth did vj get that big? i suppose when he was at "stella"s?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
haha Stella's...is that even her name?

Yeh he has been getting bigger, but at least their still using the same kid :p and he is so cute :)

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
yeah stella is like madge wilkins... the plot hole character needed to fill the gap, but one we have never seen. much like nile's wife marris in frasier...

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Yes I was talking about you Tash. hehehe but thats ok we know you also like the show for the plot lines. ;)

Good to finally see the teacher get what he deserves and I thought Lukas handled the situation after everyone found out quite well, though he was stupid not to tell cause it would of been fixed rather quickly with teacher fired and possible jail time.

Yeah VJ has grown and it is good they use the same actor, yep its Stella when you don't know what to do with the kids its off to Stella's.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
frasier? lol

One thing about Madge Wilkins, how does she know Amanda's phone number, coz i remember Madge is the one who told Amanda about the blast at the reception :p Just something i thought was strange, unless Madge is like everyones secret friend :)

Kid.@dmin said:
Yes I was talking about you Tash. hehehe but thats ok we know you also like the show for the plot lines.
of coz i also like the show coz of the storylines, just like i like the oc for their storylines :)

"Chubby"

HSC
oh my lord, tonight was the first night i saw what breyburn looked liked....and really, i wanted to puke ahahahah

i thought lucas should have kicked breyburn in the balls when he was kidnapping lee....

sorry i haven't been on as often since school started, as i have been studying :)

P.S why do i get the feeling that brad is the new school principal?!?!?!?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
I think he will be the new principal. It would make sense though since SBH needs a new principal, Haa need a new cute older guy, and Sally needs a new love interest. Therefore, if Brad is the new principal, he will be part of the show and hopefully sooner or later Salleys new love interest :)

And Chubby you dont need to apologise for not being on, year 12 is, id hate to admit thism more important then Haa, and you should be studying since trials are coming up in a couple of months.

"Chubby"

HSC
i absolutely cannot wait, sally has been due for a good storyline ever since flynn passed over.

correction there tash, mine are in 25 days :(

hey, i want to know if racheal will call off the engagement....so if u know that tash, please spoiler it :)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
no she will not...she will understand the situation kim and kit were in when it happens and will forgive them both (well i think she will)...i just hope martha will be a cool about jack and tasha's feelings, as rachel is of kim and kit *fingers crossed*

yeh sorry chubby i didnt know i wrote couple of months, i actually was meant to write a couple of weeks...but 3 wks is closer :)...good luck with the studying :)

Last edited:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
So you guys been wondering what happened to Home and Aways precious opening credits. Well i've got the answer you've all been looking for or havent been looking for. Just read the article

You know we belong together...
The Courier-Mail
20 July 2006

YOU know we belong together. You and I forever and ever. No matter where you are, you're my guiding star. And from the very first moment I saw you I never felt such emotion. I'm walking on air. Just to know you are there. Hold me in your arms, don't let me go. I want to stay forever. Home and away with you each day.

Alert readers will immediately recognise these golden words as the theme song to Home and Away. But there is mounting concern that it will never be heard again.

This week they've taken to going straight from the recap of the night before's action into that night's episode, eschewing the elderly yet still fresh theme song. People aren't happy.

Darrell, who phoned in first thing yesterday, has been watching Home and Away since day one, 1988, and he says he's not thrilled with the cutback.

A spokesperson from Seven said that once they get through this run of bad luck on Summer Bay they'll bring the theme back, it's just that right now, with so much happening, they need every moment of airtime they can get, and so the song drew the short straw.

Seven also confirmed that new opening credits are being filmed in about a fortnight to keep things fresh. Let's see what happens to that song then. One of the Seven employees on It Takes Two might do a version themselves on Sunday night -- it is after all a duet.
Woot! Just what i expected too. God Bless Home and Away. I really want the new credits to have Jack and Martha together :) Then i will be very happy *dances*

*hopeful*

HSC
we have seen stellar before, at vinnie and leah's wedding.....shes vinnies mum
half the time sally's dropping off her kid at madges when she could be watching her herself lol

brads cute for an old guy and amanda's pretty nice for her age too

"Chubby"

HSC
hey, who was brad talking to onto the phone? is that part of his secret or something?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
The other person is Brad's secret finance or smtg like that

OMG when Brad was talking to Rachel in the kitchen, by mum walked in and was like "OMG his HOT!" and i was like OMG i almost spew my dinner. She was like "Him and the cop guy are hot" and i almost had a heart attack. It was hilarious

"Chubby"

HSC
I SOO thought so!!! ahahah

hey tash, since your the girl with all the spoilers......who actually burnt the car? and does belle get ric back from cassie?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
omg haha i dont think im gonna be able to help you with the car thing...but im pretty sure it wasnt drew, but i could be wrong at the same time :p My guess is that is has smtg to do with the
pyromaniac
thats running around town

and about cassie/ric/belle

no i dont think ric and belle get back together, coz belle hooks up with drew

omg i dont wanna watch tomoz's episode...this is whats happening for those who dont know and that wasnt shown on the ad

Jack and Tasha struggle to deny their increasing feelings for each other. Amanda tries to sabotage Ric and Cassie's relationship in a bid to win Belle over. Irene and Amanda face off in a fiery showdown over Belle.

i dont mind the last part, but the first sentence is gonna kill me...stupid stupid stupid people

Last edited:

"Chubby"

HSC
ahaha o yeah, i forgot belle hooks up with drew.....

thanx for the spoilers..

omg, i wanted to punch the tv screen when drew was on it ....he was so rude, arrogrant and annoying

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)