• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (22 Viewers)

kb1509

NO COMPROMISE
HSC
belle annoys me so much !
omgsh

and thanks tasha for spoilers ! its the best !

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
No probs

OMG tonight Drew looked hot hot hot, Jack looked hot hot hot. Belle was funny. Poro Kim and Rachel. Stupid Tara, and omg she looked so different in the preview for next week. Thats all

"Chubby"

HSC
hmm...maybe its fun to be a spoilt brat but not to be watched as one...ahhaaa

OMG!!!! i sooo agree, when i saw the preivew....i'm like is that even tara???.......do u have any spoilers on that storyline tash?!?!!?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
ummm...the only spoiler i got that comes out of that sexual harrasment storyline is
KIM LEAVES THE SHOW!!

but ive said that many times before but thats all i got :)

and spoilt brats rule :)

And omg Martha had her hair in a half pony, i think or it was all out, and it didnt look like her. And i was like whose that, then i was like OMG ITS MARTHA!! Just thought id tell you my story :)

"Chubby"

HSC
o yeah, you have said that many times....

did u see martha somewhere tash?

actor/esses tend to look different in real life then in TV

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
haha i wish i saw Jodi in real life. I meant Martha in the show next week. She looked different when they showed her in the hospital.

BTW, Chubby how are you exams going?

"Chubby"

HSC
o yeah, i remember now.....i don't remember how she looked liked though...

my exams are going ok, i just wished i had more time to prepare....i blame myself for not leaving enough time.....business studies and both english papers are over!!! woot...

i fell asleep studying on thursday night...the first time ever!!!...i just got too tired...

now for the dreadful maths on monday, legal studies on tuesday and geography on wednesday...and then i'm done.....and i get a 4 day wkend before returning to normal school....WOOOOT! cannot wait ahahahahah

for all the Home and Away fans go to ninemsn.com.au/dolly to vote for home and away as the most popular show on telly :)

*hopeful*

HSC
hey good luck 4 the rest of ur examz chubby

omg belle yeh spoilt brat + shes really non-goodlooking, i cant believe they couldnt get someone better looking....

bloody tara stupid bizsnatch

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Yeh we all know that :) I saw the article as well. I felt sad, even though i dont like her i dont want her to go :(

Heres the article for those who havent seen it and this is the link to the article http://www.news.com.au/sundaytelegraph/sto...5001026,00.html

Summer Bay star bows out

August 20, 2006 12:00
Article from: The Sunday Telegraph

HAVING made a name for herself as Tasha in Home And Away, Isabel Lucas has quit the teen soap to go travelling.

Lucas, 21, who last week became involved in a dispute with a men's magazine over its use of her as a cover image, said she was certainly ready to travel.

"While it might sound like a cliche, I'm ready for a new chapter in my life,'' she said.

Lucas will tomorrow depart for Europe, before spending time working in Africa.

"I'm off backpacking in Europe, through Spain and catching up with my family in Switzerland,'' she told The Sunday Telegraph.

"Then I'll be spending two months in Namibia at the end of the year with OzQuest, who work with community volunteers in developing countries.''

Discovered trawling a Port Douglas market several years ago, Lucas said she was thankful for the training Home And Away provided.

"It's been a luscious learning ground for me,'' she said.

"Being able to have a continuous creative outlet is a blessing as there aren't a lot of opportunities for Australian actors at the moment in this country.''

Last edited:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Kill Tasha off?? Nooooo this is what i think and im gonna put it as a spoiler coz theres something else that wasnt mentioned in that article

Tasha and Robbie move away with the baby, since Jason Smith left the show last thursday as well, well Izzy left last friday, but yeh same diff

and another spoiler about the other spoilers ive posted earlier

i said that Kim leaves within the next couple of weeks, well i heard that its not permenant and that he'll be back after a while, but will eventually leave at the end of the year, or something like that :)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Awwwww, well on the bright side a whole bunch of new characters. And thanks for the update everyone as I don't normally read the paper. ;)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
I like new characters, especially new guys that are cute :) I like em all as well but i guess once your contract is up and you want to leave, you leave :( When that day comes for Jack and Martha i will be devastated :p

kb1509

NO COMPROMISE
HSC
hey tashaa.. i think its time for spoilers once again :)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Lol Chubby your so cute. But i found them like a couple of weeks ago. Already saved all the pics :p

ummm...kb1509, spoiler day is tuesday not monday. Sorry.

Ok since we all know Tasha is having a baby this week, and if you didnt tough luck coz its happening in the next couple of days. But look at the baby. Its sooooo cute

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)