• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (2 Viewers)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
First time I have watched the episode live in weeks, good episode I must say and I look forward to spoiler Tuesday!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Good episode tonight. Jack looks hot as alwayz. Poor Kimmy and Rachel. Stupid Tara. I cant believe she's only 15 :O though she did look younger tonight. Her dad is soooo stupid :p Poor Tasha, Robbie is hilarious i love him. And Martha actually looked pretty tonight :) Why cant they ever show Jack and Martha together. Have the writers forgotten that their married, and married people do spend time together grrrr...all the other couples are alwayz together except jack and martha. And they are the favourite couple on the show. Stupid writers *angry face*

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
tasha1188 said:
Good episode tonight. Jack looks hot as alwayz. Poor Kimmy and Rachel. Stupid Tara. I cant believe she's only 15 :O though she did look younger tonight. Her dad is soooo stupid :p Poor Tasha, Robbie is hilarious i love him. And Martha actually looked pretty tonight :) Why cant they ever show Jack and Martha together. Have the writers forgotten that their married, and married people do spend time together grrrr...all the other couples are alwayz together except jack and martha. And they are the favourite couple on the show. Stupid writers *angry face*
Yes I would also agree with that Tara did look much younger, I would of thought she was at least 17 possible 19. Yep poor Tash, looks like the baby shall be here sooner then she thought and Robbie was his usual funny self, I wonder how this allegations are being brought up because besides Tash I though only Martha knew. Married people spent time together :O *shocking*, agreed though they haven't been together for ages maybe its a sign.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
lol...like on home and away married couples are alwayz spending a lot of time together, except for Jack and martha. And the only sign im getting from that is ummm...that the writers are preparing us for something huge to come up with Jack and Martha :p I dont know.

OMG guys, i know you wont do this, but please vote for Paul O'Brien as Cleo bachelor of the year :p Coz im voting like hell :p If he wins, he'll be on the news like how Andrew G was last year, and yeh it'll be exciting. And he looks hot in his photoshoot *dreamy stare*

C'mon look how hot he looks

Last edited:

"Chubby"

HSC
tasha1188 said:
Lol Chubby your so cute. But i found them like a couple of weeks ago. Already saved all the pics :p

o really??? .......ahaha i'll try to be more quicker in finding things next time lol but boy o boy, didn't he look extra hot in the sunny's?!?! ahaha

Oh my lord, tara is one annoying chick........when she gave kim that smerk when he got arrested, i was like u biiaatch u won't get away with this.....ahaha

*hopeful*

HSC
yeh stupid tara, at least we know why she looks so different with a ponytail, its cuz they making her look younger rather than the skank she looked like before

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Its the moment you have all been waiting for. This week is full of drama :) Well duh! What would you expect from HAA :p Well here goes :)

Monday: As her web of lies closes in around her, Tara goes to drastic lengths to protect the truth, while Tasha's struggle to cope with motherhood reaches a heartbreaking climax. PG(a)

Tuesday: Lucas becomes Tara's next victim as her reign of deception continues, and Brad's romantic day with Emily ends in Tragedy. PG(a)

Wednesday: As Brad and Emily are dealt a devastating blow, memories of losing Flynn consume Sally, while Cassie's torment grows as she desperately tries to fight her feelings for Macca.

Thursday: Drew remains the target of a mysterious predator, Cassie embarks on an adulterous affair with Macca, and Lucas vows to discover Dean's secret.

Friday: Cassie desperately tries to keep the truth about her reunion with Macca from Ric, Drew finds himself in a steamy dilemma, and Jack stumbles upon some 'impossible' evidence.

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
An adulterous affair? Did Macca get married or something? Or are they just using the term for dramatic effect?

Great spoilers Tash :).

*hopeful*

HSC
adulterous as in shes cheating on ric

who dobbed in robbie ? i cant believe his so excited about the dumb cult baby, his so cute though :D

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
yep yep

Tonights ep was good again. Kah! Every ep lately has been go in my books. One thing that bugged me about tonights ep was that they played Jack and Martha's song when Kim and Rachel were in the room together. 'This old love' is only for Jack and Martha and should only be played when its a J/M scene, no1 else *angry face* But Tasha is annoying me now. How could you not want to touch that beautiful baby. She is the cutest thing ever. And Martha looked pretty tonight. Her hair was half up, it was actually a half braid, but it really suited her. Poor Robbie though. The cops really dont know anything about timing *grrr* But Martha didnt tell the cops (well i hope she didnt) so Robbie has to stop blaming her *angry face* We didnt get to see Jack in tonight ep, except for the previews. How rude :(

I bought the Cleo magazine today. OMG a whole page just for Paul. And omg he looks soooooooooooooooo hot. I really hope he wins the Bach of the Year, even though i highy doubt it. This nation has no taste in guys, psh

"Chubby"

HSC
fab spoilers...

when are we going to see this tara chik bought to justice???? her and her father are just annoying.....arrrgghhh AHAHAHAHAHA

yeah martha did look nice.........

i reallly really wanna know who told on robbie....o wait, i wanna know everything that happens on H and A......aaahahahaha

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Well i have been thinking, Robbie did announce that he turned his grandpa's life support off pretty loud when he was talking to Martha in the hospital. So knowing our luck and Home and Aways way of messing with our minds, some random or one of the doctors or nurses are the hospital probably heard Robbie say what he did and reported it to the police. Coz Martha would never tell the cops, she probs hasnt even told Jack, since Tasha did say that only the 3 of the knew. So my guess is one of the staff at the hospital. yeh *nodds head*

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
tasha1188 said:
Well i have been thinking, Robbie did announce that he turned his grandpa's life support off pretty loud when he was talking to Martha in the hospital. So knowing our luck and Home and Aways way of messing with our minds, some random or one of the doctors or nurses are the hospital probably heard Robbie say what he did and reported it to the police.
Great H&A minds think alike, that was exactly my train of thought when he said that and he got arrested its really the only way. Unless security camera or something....

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Nah coz if it was security cameras, they wouldve of said something earlier, like much much much earlier. I cant wait for tonights ep :)

"Chubby"

HSC
i just wanna say..........I FINISHED MY TRIALS TODAY!!!!!!!!!! WOOOT!!!!!! i look forward to 4 days of relaxing until monday ahahahahaha

yup i agree....i can't wait for tonight's ep....

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Congratulations "Chubby" I know its a huge feeling of that the weight has been lifted from your shoulders.

Agreed tonights episode should be great.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Ah congrats Chubby. Your exams have finished and my mid semester exams are starting *cries*

One thing im not looking forward to in tonights ep is Robbie yelling at Martha. The poor girl. Robbie is a loser, but an adorably funny one :p And Tasha *angry stare*

Anyways here are scans from the Cleo Bachelor of the Year issue of Paul O'Brien and Mark Furze. Hot guys *dies*

http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/9411/cleo1014kw3.jpg
http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/5677/cleo2015ol5.jpg
http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/3871/cleo3016ys7.jpg
http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/858/cleo4017dy5.jpg

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)