• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (5 Viewers)

*hopeful*

HSC
i told my mum the same theory about someone overhearing robbie at the hospital as soon as the cops started talking too him, its obvious but boring....thats y i was hoping that it was some other story

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Once again a really good episode. I really actually liked it.

Firstly, poor Robbie. I hope everything goes well for him. And poor Tasha. She was crazy to leave the hospital like that. Poor Ella. That breast-feeding scene was strange, why did they have to show that. It would of been really strange for Izy to do that scene and OMG what is Charity doing there. I hope she is good and isnt gonna take the baby away or something. Colleen and Irene were so sweet with Ella. Beth sounded so fake when she was leaving the hospital room when everyone left and she said something about the baby.

Secondly, Im glad Robbie didnt believe that Martha was responsible. But it was quite strange how he just went and closed the door and Martha was like whats going on Robbie is so sweet. But i still dont get whether Martha told Jack or not, did she?

Thirdly, yay Jack and Martha were in couple of scenes together. I was happy with that Jack looked so hot in that pink polo, i couldnt even focus on my dinner. Maybe i should stop eating dinner when Jack's on

Fourthly, poor Tony. I feel sorry for him. *big hug*

But overall, a great episode

"Chubby"

HSC
i can't believe tony got the sack all because of some budget cut thing.....he should now sue the education department for unfair dismissal ahahahahah

the first thing i noticed about jack tonight is the pink shirt......ahhaaa i bought my bro a pink shirt a few weeks ago and he didn't like it and jack was the perfect proof that guys do actually wear pink lol

i actually thought that it was tony who was sitting near the beach....not robbie...

i hope that charity isn't working for mumma rose now that she's behind bars...it better not be similar to that tracey working for zoe thing.

*hopeful*

HSC
yeh jacks pink shirt, looking good

wats up with charity, i dont think shes just there to be a friend

"Chubby"

HSC
yeah exactly...hmmmm everyone should spin out guesses and we'll see who is the closest if charity indeed is being something more than a friend.....

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
hmmm...my guess. Well im in the mood of being nice today, but at first i was like what the heck is Charity doing there. Then i remember she tried to help Tasha when Mumma Rose had her. So maybe she is just there to help Tasha, since Charity is a midwife. I really do hope that this stupid Believers story has finished though.

Cant wait for tomoz episode. Drew *dies*

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
Here's a conspiracy theory for you all:

I can't remember if the thing with Graehme happenned before or after the believers, but assuming it was, whilst she was on the Farm, perhaps when drugged, Tasha told them about Robbie - or told someone about Robbie. Then, now, in an effort to get the baby, Charity has told the police so that when he is taken away and sent to jail, Tasha will be alone and then they'll come and kidnap her and the baby....

To me, that sounds much much more like an H&A storyline.

Damn I should write for them :p

*hopeful*

HSC
oooh thats a mad theory
but who can remember that long ago ?

but yeh im thinking theres something sinister about charity being there, probably wants to steal the baby cause she loved jonah and thats his kid

"Chubby"

HSC
omg, that is a very very good theory........

i need someone to give me a lowdown on what happened in tonight's ep...i wasn't home as i was out all day :)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Brad and Emily are walking along the beach and he’s talking about how upset he is about firing Tony. Sally comes over and invites them to dinner, if Em’s feeling ok and she says she’s fine, Brad and Sally go of to get a coffee and Em starts coughing

Tony is talking to Lucas about him getting fired, Tony gets rid of Lucas then starts talking to Beth, she tells him it’ll be all right, and he is pretty down and doesn’t think he’s going to get a new job.

Dan and Leah are talking about Tony, then Drew comes in and Drew and Dan start arguing, Drew walks off and Dan and Leah talk about drew

Amanda is talking to belle, while Belle is cleaning the pool; Amanda tells Belle if she doesn’t talk to her she’s not getting to get anything out of it.

Diner – Lucas is talking to Cas and Ric about Tony and brad and Emily come out, Luc has a go at him and Ric pulls him away then Cas apologizes for Luc’s actions
Amanda and Dan come in and they’re talking about belle and drew and how they’re becoming everything they didn’t want to be when they were kids

Leah id at home talking to drew about how things are she says that things can’t work out unless drew puts in too, Leah leaves and Drew calls Belle and they talk about meeting up art the surf club.

Brad is talking to Alf about Luc’s actions at the diner. Every one tells him not to take it personally. Alf walks in on cas and ric kissing, and how happy he is that they’re together. Sally is talking to Em and she’s says she’s fine but then she starts coughing.

Dan and Leah are watching movies then they go to bed, Drew is at the table doing work then once they leave he tries to walk out the door. Dan walks out just as Drew is walking out the do. Dan yells at Drew then Drew almost punches him

Back at Sally’s house they’re talking about the dinner and Sal and Em start to make coffee. Emily says she’s fine but Sal talks to her about before, Sal tells her that that’s what Flynn used to do when he didn’t want her to worry. Em says that she can’t tell Brad about her declining condition. Sal tells Em that she can’t keeps hiding it from Brad and Em say’s she has too. Sal tells her she’d want to know and Em walks off changing the topic back to coffee.

At school Brad and Sally are talking about Emily and how good she’s doing, Sal finds it hard to lie to him about her health, Tony walks up looking happy saying there’s no hard feelings; his mood had suddenly changed. Drew and Belle are talking about how hard it is for them not to see each other. Drew tells Belle that they can do better.

Luc is at the diner and Cas and Ric come up, they ask about him and how he’s doing; Luc storms off. Cas tells Ric to spend some time with Luc. Leah is talking to Irene about how belle and drew are acting up and Irene finds out that Amanda has actually been disciplining belle, she’s surprised.

School is out and Luc ands Cas leave, as they leave Belle and Drew say something about their afternoon plans. Cas and Luc are talking, Belle and Drew go back to Leah’s house and they head to Drew’s room

Amanda is walking past the diner and Irene compliments her on disciplining Belle, Amanda takes it as an attack but Irene tells her that is was a compliment. Amanda gets a phone call from Sally asking if she allowed Belle to leave school early, Amanda says no and asks if Drew was involved.

Lucas is asking Ric what’s going on, because he can tell something suspicious is up. Ric tells him he just wants to hang out but Luc doesn’t buy it, then Ric says Cassie wants them to talk. They talk about Mattie and Luc says everything was back on track before Mattie went to the retreat, Ric tells him that’s how he felt about Cassie, but he kept at it and now things are better then they were before. Ric tells him if it worked for him and Cas it can work for Mattie and Luc.

Belle and Drew are walking around in sheets talking when Amanda comes over. At the diner Leah arrives and Irene asks her if Amanda has called, Leah heads home and Belle and Drew are attacking Amanda (verbally). Amanda and Belle leave and Leah tells Drew that if he wants to be there he can be, but only if he wants to be part of the family. She talks about his lack of respect for anyone and how everyone else is putting in for Drew, but they’re not getting any back; she seems genuinely hurt.

At Amandas, Amanda tells Belle that she has to sweep up all the leaves in the rain and clean both bathrooms from top to bottom. Then Drew calls Belle on the mobile and suggests that the two of them run away, and Belle has an unsure look on her face.

shortie_689

HSC
FUCK OFFFFF MACCA... I Want Macca to go AwAY I HATE HIM I LOVE RIC AND CASSIE AND I HATE MACCA HE SHOULD GO AND DIE LIKE A DIEING DIE HEAD AND RIC AND CASSIE SHOULD GET MARRIED...... AND DEAN SHOULD TROT OFF ON HIS MERRY WAY AND LUCAS AND MATILDA SHOULD GET BACK TOGETHER....

END RANT HERE
nice day isnt it

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Mattie and Luke shouldnt be together. Coz its just weird with Beth and Tony being together. And i am so over their relationship. Their both just stubborn

Cassie in an idiot. Macca is a loser. Poor Ric

What is Jack up to know *angry face*

"Chubby"

HSC
hey tash..ur from the castle hill area aren't u?? ahah i was at castle hill towers today...my 2nd time ever...

ahahah i agree macca is a loser....and sooo ugly AHAHAH

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
I love Castle Towers. I practically live there on saturdays :p

hmmm...yes...Home and Away. It came second in the national ratings yesterday :)

*hopeful*

HSC
awwwwww poor lucas, i just wanted to give him a hug when he saw mattie n dean

did anyone else notice kirsty and kanes framed picture at leahs house :confused: wassup with that

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Thats what i was thinking and i asking other people that as well. I found that to be pretty strange :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)