• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (5 Viewers)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Whats wrong with guys watching Home and Away??? Thats stupid. Lots of guys watch it psh. But dont get me started on Neighbours

Yeh tonights ep was aiite, the Emily part was sad. That farewell to Kim was stupid, his best friends, Rob and Tasha, werent there, his housemates, Jack and Martha, werent there. C'mon, do the writers hate us that much not to show Jack and Mac at all. Kah! If shes not on tomorrow, then we'll only be seeing her once this week. Reminds me of that other week when she was only on for 30 seconds to give Dan Peter's plaque. But theres a lot of Jack and Mac next week and the week after, so i guess I should stop comlaining. Ok i think the heat is getting to me *goes to turn heater off*

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
*hopeful* said:
i agree belles ugly but not amanda, shes got a really nice face and overall is probably the hottest in that age group
disagree. leah takes that trophy. at least in MY competition.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
RobbyWilliams05 said:
kid@admin,
u watch home n away? but y?
ur not a homosexual, right?
do u lyke neighbours too? ;)
Yes I watch H&A, why well I guess my mum got me into soap operas\dramas and I have watched them ever since. I watch H&A because I enjoy it; it is able to deal with real teenage issues and not be to melodramatic about it. All in all it an excellent show!

I like H&A more then neighbours and have for a long time now but yes I do watch neighbours although I haven't watched it for more then 4.5 weeks.

tasha1188 said:
Whats wrong with guys watching Home and Away??? Thats stupid. Lots of guys watch it psh. But dont get me started on Neighbours
Absolutely nothing wrong. hehe well you shall be happy to know it has only been H&A for me for the past 4.5 weeks. :)

SiZmOs said:
leah takes that trophy. at least in MY competition.
Agreed. Although they both have their qualities.

*hopeful*

HSC
SiZmOs said:
disagree. leah takes that trophy. at least in MY competition.
i used to think that before as well, but now they make her look like a loser in shorts all the time and those stupid halter tops, is it never cold in summer bay...
amanda's got the whole package=face, hair, eyes, body, clothes lol

as if a guy has to be gay to enjoy h&a, its not friggen bold and the beautiful

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
hmmmm...Marthas on in tonights ep, pity her husband isnt *angry face* Tasha is coming home i think.

is it never cold in summer bay...
Actually no. Its alwayz summer in Summer Bay. Its like not even in NSW, thats why the call Sydney The City instead of Sydney City. Its a made up town that has its own dramas :p

kb1509

NO COMPROMISE
HSC
what does matty see in dean..? honestly.. omgsh
it should be matty and lucas ! <==== man hes hot ! LOL

and yeah.. my problem with neighbours is that its too dark.. u know.. since H&A is like on a beach set.. and yeah.. compared to neighbours.. it looks dull. lol

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
I cant believe Neighbours won best tv show at the Dolly Teen Choice Awards, but my theory is they only won coz Neighbours and Dolly are like part of each other if you get what im saying. But Chris Hemsworth and Isabel Lucas won King and Queen on 2006 and Jodi Gordon won best dress, and she looked gorgeous in what she wore last night. I'll put a pic, hold on

Anyways, excitement growing for tonights ep. Im not sure why. But i can wait till Monday :D

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
tasha1188 said:
yummmmmm. i had a weird arse dream last night.
i was at my neighbours house having a BBQ, but all of MY friends and my girlfriend were there. im talking about friends from high school, from uni. everywhere.
anyway, her father comes up to me and says, 'simon, you need to see this.' so i follow him out the back and there is a huge hole in the ground... like on ud dig to put a pool in or something.
so anyway, i call my friend, but for some reason MARTHA answers her fone. i ask 'where are you guys?'
martha tells me that she, sally, pippa, and my friend georgia are all going for a walk, but they're lost.
figure that one out.

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
OMG you're having H&A dreams.

I declare you officially insane *makes Queen knighting motions*

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
OMG Sizmos had a HOme and Away dream...pahahahahahaha...wasnt it you that laughed at us when we were talking about HAA dreams???

Cant wait till tonights ep. Total excitement. Happy Jack and Martha scenes *dances*

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Yeh Jonah did rape Tasha im pretty sure. Things are good with Tasha now. I was so happy when she was playing with Baby Ella at the end. Ella is the cutest lil thing eva...awwwww...

Kah! I loved tonights ep. Jack and Martha were the cutest ever in a long time. Jack looked soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...hot especially when he was standing at the hospital leaning against that wall thing. Kah! I fell in love with him all over again :D And then when Jack and Martha hugged after Tasha and them left was soooo cute too. Awwww...i knew there was a reason why i loved them :D

Tara is such an idiot. I cant believe Lucas touched her when she went mental. What a loser :p And Lucas should of just taken that pathology result thing or whatever it was straight to Morag, and not show Tara. Then this whole thing will be over. Cant wait till it finishes :D

Good episode overall though :)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
fnkychk said:
Tonight they were all like "we've got to prove Kim's innocent"...bla bla. No you don't! THE PROSECUTION has to prove it, every 12yo watching the show would know that.
That would be one intelligent 12 year old. Mostly people will try and prove the defendant's innocence especially in television dramas before it goes to court because the shows writers don't want to do a court case. It is television remember.

fnkychk said:
Can I just ask what happened with Jonah and Tash? Was she raped or what? Because they're being a bit harsh to Tasha considering all the crap she's been through.
Tash was drugged by momma rose and the believers and then rapped by Jonah, so yes she was and Ella is his child. Hmm I don't think 'they' are being harsh they are merely stating the serious nature of depression and how they will help her back on the road to recovery.

Tonights episode was quite good, looks like this week will see the downfall of Tara. Good to finally see Jack and Matha together like a married couple for once, I am sure you will be happy Tash.

Ahhhh dreaming about H&A SiZmOs... ;)

*hopeful*

HSC
bloody lucas, he should have just ran away with the results...cant wait till tara goes down

"Chubby"

HSC
i got sooo annoyed at the tv screen yesterday at the tara bit...

arrghh sorry, but she should fuck off after she goes down and never return to home and away...what a lil skanK...... i'm sure she's nice in real life but still..... LOL

on a better note, jack and martha did look really adorable together :)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC

My 2/3 fav scenes in last nights ep. And I love Jack's jacket *dies* He looks hot in that, and anything and everything he wears, except for those singlets *yukky*

ane_st

HSC
i agree with the tara thing... so is so fukin annoying.. i missed last wks eps on i think wed, thur and friday... why did kim leave.. isnt it worse for the case if he isnt there???

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
ane_st said:
i agree with the tara thing... so is so fukin annoying.. i missed last wks eps on i think wed, thur and friday... why did kim leave.. isnt it worse for the case if he isnt there???
He left because he was sick of the abuse, alienation from Summer Bay and so he got his bail conditions changed so he could check in at a city police station. Rachael will meet up with him in the city latter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)