• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (4 Viewers)

kb1509

NO COMPROMISE
HSC
i hate tara so much !
i hope in this ep.. she will PAY ! stupid liar ! what a HOE !

"Chubby"

HSC
OMg tasha!!! please can u give me a review in the 1st half of tongiht's ep. I only watched it from when racheal thought tara was going to jump and she got down from the edge.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
OMG i cant believe you only watched half of it :O

Ummmm...Tara was at the hospital and she apologised to her dad and everything was good with them after that. Rachel went home and was sitting on the sofa, and guess who walked in?? KIM!!! And yeh they just hugged.

Brad and Emily were on their picnic on some secluded beach and then when Brad went to get something from the rusty dingy, Emily collapsed and Brad couldnt revive her :( I wanted to cry

Great episode. Felt bad for Tara though. But am glad Kim is back for some unknown reason :)

ice ken

HSC
havent watched in ages. just wondering wat happened to robbie what did he do saw him confess like last week i think is he in jail?

"Chubby"

HSC
tasha1188 said:
OMG i cant believe you only watched half of it :O

Ummmm...Tara was at the hospital and she apologised to her dad and everything was good with them after that. Rachel went home and was sitting on the sofa, and guess who walked in?? KIM!!! And yeh they just hugged.

Brad and Emily were on their picnic on some secluded beach and then when Brad went to get something from the rusty dingy, Emily collapsed and Brad couldnt revive her :( I wanted to cry

Great episode. Felt bad for Tara though. But am glad Kim is back for some unknown reason :)
ahaha i had to finish off my hw.

tara apologised to her dad about all her lies?????

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
lol Ken where have you been. Robbie turned his grandads life support off, and then he got found out a couple of weeks ago, thats why he was at the station.

And yes Tara did apologise to her dad

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Spoiler time peoples- Weel 36 which is the week after next

Monday: Drew and Amanda share an illicit kiss before Drew is abducted! Trouble looms for Kim and Rachel when their relationship hits the rocks. Amanda concocts an elaborate lie to help Macca and Cassie conceal the truth about their relationship.

Tuesday: A desperate battle is waged to find Drew in the wake of the abduction. Kim and Rachel's relationship continues to deteriorate. Is it really over?

Wednesday: Martha and Jack's marriage woes continue. Meanwhile, Dean goes to desperate lengths to keep his secret from being revealed.

Thursday: Matilda is rocked when the truth about Dean is finally exposed. Martha makes a drastic decision in an attempt to save her marriage. Robbie prepares for a life behind bars.

Friday: Summer Bay gathers for an emotional farewell to a friend. Jack is devastated by Martha's decision. Kim receives news that brings his world crashing down

Not my favourite week, especially the last 3 days *cries*

"Chubby"

HSC
tasha!!! please give me a review on what happened on tonight's ep.... i was out tonight.lol

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
hmm...since its 2 days after my memory is very blurry...but let me see what i can remember.

Cassie freaked out after she kissed Macca and told him that she didnt want to see him or something. And then she told Mattie about the kiss, and Mattie was annoyed at her. And Macca and Jack were talking about the kiss, and Macca told Jack not to tell Martha, and Jack said that he wont 'cause Martha would kill Jack for even talking to Macca about Cassie or smtg like that, and at the end of the ep Cassie went to Noahs Bar and Macca was closing up, and they ended up making out on the bed :p

Mattie was in hospital because she was getting surgery on her burn, and Dean was there and Lucas was all angry and stuff, cause he doesnt trust Dean. And then Luke was walking near the beach and saw Dean with some guy having an argument. And then Luke asked Dean who he was and Dean said it was his brother. And then later Luke was sitting with Drew and Belle and Drew saw Dean and was like he went to my boarding school and Dean like had some issues with Drew and used to like threaten Drew and all, and that Dean didnt have a brother. And then Luke went to tell Mattie that Dean doesnt have a brother, and Mattie was like yes he does, i saw him last week, and then Dean came and told Luke to get lost.

Ummm...thats all i can remember. Oh yeh, Jack got a feeling that someone was trying to frame Drew with the fires and stuff and started to ask Drew about anyone he knew that is holding a grudge against him, and Drew said he couldnt think of anyone. Yeh thats about it.

Sorry for the delay, my brain wasnt working yesterday :p HOpe it helps

*hopeful*

HSC
can someone tell me what happened in friday nights ep, i only caught the end where jack was like"this cant be right...peter bakers dna blah blah"

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
lol that was the part i missed :p But i recorded it so its all good...ummm last nights ep *thinks*

Dave, the fireman dude, went to the police station to ask if Jack and the other cop, Rice, if they have gotten anywhere in the pyro case, and they said they havent, and Dave asked if he could see the files from the case, and Rice gave them to him, and Jack being Jack, was all suspicious so he did a background check on Dave. It said that Dave had trained in Victoria to become a fireman, and when Drew burnt whatever at his boading school, Dave was the one who investigated it or whatever. And Dave moved to the bay two weeks before the fires began. And then Dave forgot his firemans hat thing at the station, so later when he came to get it, Jack asked Dave why he chose to move to Summer Bay, and Dave was all like i love the beach and i trained in the Sunshine Coast, QLD and the beaches here are like the ones there or whatever, and then he walked off. And then Jack became suspicious again because Dave lied about his training location.

Drew and Bele were at Noah's having juice and Amanda came for a work out, and Drew was alwayz like checking her out and stuff, and then when Drew and Belle were at the beach, Drew fell asleep and had a dream about kissing Amanda, but then he woke up to find Belle kissing him. And earlier Irene invited Amanda, Drew and Belle over for lunch at her place, and yeh they jsut had lunch, which was really nice. I like Amanda now, well except for the Drew part.

Oh, Macca went over the Cassies and Alf was there, and Macca pretended that he was paying rent or whatever for the caravan, and Macca and Cassie planned to meet up later. And then Ric came home just for an hour or something just to see Cassie which was really sweet, and Cassie was going to tell him about Macca, but she accidently spilt her OJ on Ric, so while he was going to change his shirt, Macca came, and when Ric walked in Macca just said something about Cassie charging him too much for the rent or whatever. And then after Ric left, Cassie and Macca met on some cliff place and Cassie was just saying how Ric doesnt deserve any of this. And then they showed Ric talking to Morag on the phone and Ric told her that while he was with Cassie, Macca came over to pay the rent and then Morag told Alf, and Alf was like but Macca came this morning to pay the rent, why would he come again, and he just sat their thinking.

Thats about it...hope that makes sense. Damn my hands hurt now :(

*hopeful*

HSC
lol kool thanx~
yehi think it all makes sense.....so daves the young firie ? i was suss of him from the start

"Chubby"

HSC
thanks for thur's review....

i'm really confused about the DNA being peter baker?!?!?!? hmm...maybe peter ain't dead after all.....LOL it could be similar to that taylor story on the bold and the beautiful lol....im dreaming....ahahaha

"Chubby"

HSC
tash, and to anybody else that absolutely adores jack and martha, i think u guys should take a look at the front cover of this week's tv week magazine.

*cries* LOL

"Chubby"

HSC
also, sorry that i didn't put this as a spoiler because i tried it and it didn't work but..................

.............. DEAN'S GAY!!!!!!!!!!

sorry if i spoiled for anybody, please don't be angry at me *cute face* LOL!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
damn you chubby. I wanted to gloat and say i knew deans secret i know deans secret, but now you ruined it and told everyone. Naughty, you didnt even spoiler it.

Haha, yeh when i was going to the bus stop from epping station i popped my head into the shop thing and i saw Jack and Martha on the cover of Tv Week so i quickly bought it but i can tell you this much

they obviously wont break up, thankfully, and i think the go on a picnic together to try re-kindle their relationship and jack has an accident, i think that'll happen in like 3-4 weeks :) :( So Jack and Mac dont break up thank fully. But I think Kim and Rachel do :(...meh, Jack and Martha arent, and thats the main thing, But that article did peeve me off, and make me really angry at Jack, and if you read it you'll know why. Stupid boy *angry face* Still love him :p

OMG this is my 500th Home and Away post, and it had to be a sad one *cries* Why J/M why?!?!?!?!?!

Last edited:

ice ken

HSC
tasha1188 said:
hmmm...me too...well we get to find out who our pyro is on monday :D
still dont know who the ring leader is why wont he say it..... stupid dude.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Ah Ken, long time so talk

OMG RICE IS THE PYRO :O Wonder who his working for. Poor Drew. Jack was awesome. Rice's driving, or his stunt doubles driving, was absolutely awesome. I loved tonights episode. Cant believe my brother missed it. He would of loved it. Dean is a loser

Cant wait till tomorrow. Cant wait for Martha to give Jack a piece of her mind. His such a loser, especially what he does next week. If my hubby ever did what he did, i'd kill him. I'll spoiler the article if you want to know what im talking about. *fustration growing* Jack sucks, Martha rocks :) But i still love Jack

Marriage In Crisis!
A livid Martha insists on a trial speration when Jack proves he is unwilling to part with his bachelor lifestyle.

After a rocky start to married life, Martha and Jack should be revelling in wedded bliss. However a lack of communication and reluctance by Jack to leave singledom behind cause an irreparable rift between the young lovers.

Martha's worst fears are confirmed when after spending the evening alone, she wanders down to the Surf Club. Jack told her earlier that he would be working late and not to expect him home for dinner. The yound bride makes her way to the popular meetin spot to kill some lonely time, bit upon arriving she is stopped in her tracks when she spies Jack drinking with his work mates. (I swear if he's giving up spending time with her for Rice and that other bimbo....) Outraged she flee's to the comfort of home and waits anxiously for Jack to return.

By the time Jack finally arrives home Martha is fuming (as usual ) How dare he lie to her! She can't believe that he is continuing to behave like his single mates when she has been sitting at home all of this time waiting for him. As Martha rants and raves at Jack looks on clearly confused. (That bit made me laugh so hard. I can just see it now. Clueless Jack ) He's sorry that he didn't call to tell her where he was, but he doesn't see what all the fuss is about.

Unimpressed and unwilling to let the matter simply be brushed under the carpet, Martha confides in Alf, and then packs her bags and tells a shell shocked Jack that she needs some time out! Jack tries to stop her and tell her that they can work things out but Martha isn't interested- She just doesn't think he's ready for a marriage and wants a trial speration! Is this the end for Martha and Jack?

ane_st

HSC
Tonights ep was really good.... But the fire storyline is annoying me,.. I wanna know who it is!!!

And Dean is gay.... I mean in an acting sense.... Its really pathetic

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)