Home and Away (2 Viewers)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
omg i love home and away....the whole ep was good...i hope nttn happens to cassie...n i hope kim is aiite...and flynn just annoys me now...hold on...

isnt cassie hiding in one of the caravans??....u know...they should alwayz look in the caravans first...coz thats where they usually are...hehe

tonite is gonna be good...cant wait...

I LOVE HOME AND AWAY

HSC
Cassie is definately going to be found eventually (id say tonight), because in the previews, shes alive!

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
Flynn is annoying me too. I use to cry every ep that he was sick in, and I cried whenever Sally cried. But now, for some reason, he's just annoying me.

Noah use to be the only reason I watched it. Now Kim is the one thing that draws me back in. Same as Robbie and Cassie/Ric. lol Kim's an idiot for taking that drug though. Good story line I have to admit.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
OMG THIS CANT BE HAPPENING.....some1 please tell me why home and away isnt on..........whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy......stupid tenning is ruining my life....waaaaaaaaaaaa............isnt it gonna come on again later tonite...or r they gonna have a double ep tomoz nite....im sad now :(

Sasukekun

HSC
tasha1188 said:
OMG THIS CANT BE HAPPENING.....some1 please tell me why home and away isnt on..........whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy......stupid tenning is ruining my life....waaaaaaaaaaaa............isnt it gonna come on again later tonite...or r they gonna have a double ep tomoz nite....im sad now :(

??? theres no episode tonight?? i was gonna ask for a recap coz i missed it at 7 ....so anyone kno whats happening??

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
good news...its starting soon....just a bit of a delay..*mutters "stupid tennis"*...but it shud start withing the next 15 mins :)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Are you sure I think they are going back to another Tennis match? Well in 5 minutes we shall know....

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
ohhhh....if theres more tennis im gonna get so angry...i'll complain to the seven network....

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
It just said 'Tennis Next' and so I think we shall have to wait until tommorrow :(, I think that is what they have done in the past.

HSC
sorry to break ur hearts die hard home and away fans but i saw an ad during the lleyton match saying that its not on tonight

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Gah, stupid channel 7. They are almost as bad as channel 10. They should just put home and away on, without any commercials :p

They try and make the audience come back to watch the show, only not to show it on the second night. This sucks! Tennis and Today Tonight are as bad as each other!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
I H A T E T H E T E N N I S.......

I H A T E C H A N N E L S E V E N

So depressed now....my "omg oc is starting in 2wks" mood has just worn off.....:'( *breaks down in tears*

HSC
tasha1188 said:
I H A T E T H E T E N N I S.......

I H A T E C H A N N E L S E V E N

So depressed now....my "omg oc is starting in 2wks" mood has just worn off.....:'( *breaks down in tears*
bahaha. im sure it can't be that bad. i mean its only home and away after all? although i'll admit ANYTHING is better than watching that fag chunder philloppousis play tennis. i hope he gets owned.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
'And for the Home and Away fans, full Home and Away episode at 7pm tommorrow for those who missed it' look forward to the episodes tommorrow.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
*Minka* said:
YAY! SO glad it is not on tonight and we get Hingis!
cant believe you said something like that amongst these kinds of fans? you've got guts.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
is it a double tonite?????....and i am a huge crazed home and away fan...so when its not on i get really depressed :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)