• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (10 Viewers)

DiamondF

HSC
Home and Away is far too dramatic for my liking. Everything happens in Summer Bay. One week, there's a stalker then there's a murder then a tragic death of a rare cancer. And it's just sad.. Sorry to all the fans of the show but that's just my opinion..

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
ah icic

and DiamondF - why tell us how much you hate home and away when none of us care about your opinion. geez...keep your opinions to youself unless you wanna get attacked by huge fans like ME

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
LOL Tash, yes pretty pointless knocking home & away while one of BOS biggest H&A fans is online and especially in the H&A thread where all us fans meet.

As for 'far too dramatic' well it wouldn't make a very good television show if it wasn't and after all it is television although the situations\issues can be compared to real life they are all about chasing the rates and making the best show possible, thus resulting in lots of drama.

OT: awww poor Tash all alone while we have to go to school, in the cold I might add was freezing here.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
awww...it was cold at skool...i was freezing my butt off at home :(

but i wasnt alone...ice_ken was sometimes here :p

and i had other pplz to tlk to on msn and i had a sutpid assignment to do

omg home and away in 2hrs and 27 mins :)...jsut for those who care

so exciting :)

BTW how was skool? your last term every at skool? exciting :)

"Chubby"

HSC
I care!!!! ahahaha

it was weird to be back at school today, not used to getting up sooo early.....o well, ony 9 weeks of proper school left peeps........

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
*angry face* Chubby your meant to be on my side :p

woot...9 weeks...thats awesome...and 2-3 of those wks are trials and the last week is bumming...so really its like 5-6 wks of real work...so make sure you guys study study study :p

You guys want spoilers for the 31st of july-4th august?

Last edited:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Well it an 11 week term but chubby was accounting for the trails and bumming around time. Yes last term before the HSC going to be filled with lots of lasts but I shall be glad when its over. :)

H&A is about to start YAY!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
anyone notice how pretty kims eyes are? I love them. Beautifully blue and pretty lashes...i want my hubby to have eyes like his :p

and omg Amanda is so small. She has like the perfect body. She goes to the same gym as my friend, and he told me that she is really fit and like perfect. I want her tummy :p

and poor amanda. she gets stuck and the worst of times. belle is so not gonna let her explain or believe anything she says *angry face* i dont like belle

omg even amanda has pretty blue eyes...they all, well most of them, have blue eyes.

Last edited:

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
hey guys. sorry i wasnt on at all last night to keep you company. i know that you all just finished watching H&A but im at work atm... :< im having it taped, so i shall watch it when i get home... at around 9.45pm!!!
please, fellow H&A fans, keep me sane while i am bored out of my brains at work. pleease!!

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
tasha1188 said:
anyone notice how pretty kims eyes are? I love them. Beautifully blue and pretty lashes...i want my hubby to have eyes like his :p

and omg Amanda is so small. She has like the perfect body. She goes to the same gym as my friend, and he told me that she is really fit and like perfect. I want her tummy :p

and poor amanda. she gets stuck and the worst of times. belle is so not gonna let her explain or believe anything she says *angry face* i dont like belle

omg even amanda has pretty blue eyes...they all, well most of them, have blue eyes.
LOL eyes, the things you notice.

Yes poor amanda was exactly what I was thinking and agreed belle won't except anything.

Poor kit I really wanted her and kim to be together, they suit each other better I think.

EDIT: Poor SizmOs, it was a pretty solid H&A ep, they are on a roll atm with with good eps. Hmmmmm entertainment nah I got nothing....*dances*

Last edited:

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
haha thanks kid.@dmin. where is everyone this evening? it seems the nights that i dont get a chance to jump online this thread is alive with activity, but the night i'm here, there is little or no activity at all... yawn...
ready for ur trials, k@?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Im here Sizmos...sorry i was having dinner before...but im here now to keep to entertained :)

yeh kid.@dmin i do notice eyes...i think there one of the first things i notice bout guys :) that and their smile :)

yeh todays ep was good wasnt it...go home and away...best show ever :)

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
hehe go on talk about it. I'm only going to watch it when I get home so you might as well. that or tell me what each of you did today. i need something, anything here people!!

HSC
tasha1188 said:
awww...it was cold at skool...i was freezing my butt off at home :(

but i wasnt alone...ice_ken was sometimes here :p

and i had other pplz to tlk to on msn and i had a sutpid assignment to do

omg home and away in 2hrs and 27 mins :)...jsut for those who care

so exciting :)

BTW how was skool? your last term every at skool? exciting :)
yeah, school's always freezing!! its not fair. :(
this is my last term of yr 11, so ive still got quite a bit of school left. i dont know if thats a good thing or a bad thing...

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
ummm...today i didnt do nothing sorry...i slept in till 12 :p and then bummed on the comp, and when i ate lunch i watched one tree hill and smallville. and i went to the gym in the arvo and watched home and away. oh n i spoke to my cuzins for the first time in like a week and a half...it was awesome :p...missed her heaps :)

home and away was awesome today and tomorrow is going to be even more awesome. Its about Lee's baby, and i think, dont rely on this, that the real father will be revealed. how exciting...OMG the oc is starting...exciting :p

Sizmos do u want me to post spoilers for you??

and chocolate_lover...i guess its a bad thing if you still have a year and a bit left of skool if you dont like school, but if you do, you got a long time before it finishes, so make the most of it :)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Good about time Sally and the authority's know that Lee's baby's father is the science teacher.

@ SiZmOS: No not really ready but got three weeks to study so all should be well. Trials in weeks 4 and 5 for me.

@ chocolate_lover: Its both a good and bad thing. Year 12 is full of highs and lows it is the best of schooling and the worst at the same time. Enjoy it but at the same time study hard. But enjoy your last term of year 11! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)