jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
it wouldve been great if i had premium when i did my HSC
not that im really complaining
its funky yo
27 mins
i was thinking of napping now, but then all you guys would be bagging me out
i decide to stay awake for the next hour :)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
lol ive been napping for like the yages. I woke up when my parents came home, and i napped before B&B as well :p I need sleep. I feel like going to sleep now, but HAA is on, and have to watch that -hmph-

~~27 mins

i just got a message. Someone loves me :D

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
i think i saw jack for the first time today in a week or two, but unfortunately no kit :(
i think there was a bit of overacting going on by lucas, on how he reacted to the whole drew/belle relationship
but luckily for kelli, she was there to save the day
and gosh ethan...i wish he had the black eye instead of drew...looked soo cocky for some reason when he threated mandy
but good episode nonetheless

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Argh BOS went down last night right as I was posting.

I agree with you jeremy that Lucas was a little overacting but then again it is Lucas and he is a pretty emotional guy, but running away because of a girl is a little stupid.

Stupid Belle fell right into Kelli's hands.

Oh Ethan is forever cocky when will that storyline just end it's so cringeworthy.

Hmmm an ok ish ep.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
BoS is back, again, again!!

The episodes weren't too bad. I laughed at the calendar shoot when Colleen was putting the make up on Tony's chest, and she just looked away. Quite funny.

Good on Luc. But better on Drew, for understanding why he got smacked in the face.

Lol @ Ethan.

Congrats on your premiumness, Jeremy.

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
I'm working tonight guys, I'm requesting a recap for tonights ep please? :)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
thanks simon
and yes depending on my mood tonight, i shall do a recap for you katie :)

shortie_689

HSC
My little brother was a extra last night for home and away!!! He met Drew, Lucas, Cassie, Matilda, Alf and Dan!!! AND as an extra he got yelled at by Alf and there are new characters and much more SCANDAL!!! AND SAD TIMES TO COME!!!

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
^^ Awesome shortie oh do tell more, who exactly was he and in what scene?

:O over an hour since the episode aired and no discussion.

Well Kit was pretty tonight. :D

Amanda, Kelli and Ethan argh. Stupid Amanda why didn't see work out that Ethan could of easily kicked the door down those stupid latches hold nobody. So setup it wasn't funny. Then we saw a return to the old Amanda when she rubed it into Ethan gee how very cocky and to a 'drug dealer' who knows where you live and doesn't have any trouble flaunting the law i.e. he could come and kill you...stupid.

James the drugo tisk tisk and Kim mr jelous didn't see that coming at all....not.

shortie_689

HSC
WELL WELL WELL
Beth dies in a Car crash, so yes it is confirmed Beth does die poor Matty and poor Tony!!!
Lucas gets a new gf can't remember her name BUT Tony sleeps with her and Lucas does what Lucas does best gets all moody and depressed!!!
Belle and Drew hit rough times but Drew turns 18 and isn't supposed to have a party but he sneaks out and they have a party on the beach with a Bon Fire, Belle turns up and surprises Drew but Drew gets REALLY REALLY REALLY DRUNK and kisses Lucas' ex girlfriend who Tony slept with, this girl gets around doesn't she!!! Um yeah Dan and Alf turn up and get really really really Angry and My brother and his friends supposedly said some "smart arse comment" and the camera is over their shoulders while Alf yells at them!!! They have to dance around and pretend that they are drunk and he is in a scene where Drew has to skull beer and yeah they are just around!!! Sounded like fun to me!!!

I think that is all!!!

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
Lucas gets a new gf can't remember her name BUT Tony sleeps with her
is that what i think it is?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Sasha, that is sooo cool. Did he say anything about Jack and Martha??? Please ask him what he found out about their storylines :D

Tonights episode was so bland that it seriously put me in a bad mood. No wait, the promo for tomorrows episode put me in a bad mood. Gosh, i dont think ive ever hated Jack as much as i hate him now. Gosh he is soooo fustrating. And for the next 3 days, until monday, i will hate him. Sam, you dont want to know what i think about her. Gosh, im glad tomorrow is the last we'll see of her, because i dont think i could handle seeing her on my screens again.

But yeh, tonights ep was aiite. I really just want this stupid Kelli storyline to finish. Are the writers running out of ideas, 'cause seriously its getting ridiculous. THis show is so stupid, i only like Martha episodes now. She is the only reason i watch this show. Even Jack isnt worthy enough to watch. Well he will be next week when she isnt on anymore. Im glad this stupid Kelli storyline will be finishing next week when
kitty
comes to town. And then they'll have the bucks night, and then let the entertainment begin, i hope. Stupid spoilers arent up yet.

Sorry if im in a bit of a bitchy mood tonight, i watched the cricket till the early hours of the morning and then had to wait 10 freaking minutes for my dad to pick me up from the station, and after a long day at uni, i dont like to wait.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)