Home and Away (1 Viewer)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
lol Tina, you're such a lost case. Didnt you notice by how annoying this little brat was?? Gosh, i cringed when he first walked into the hopsital room. He doesnt know how to keep his mouth shut. I'll be happy when Shane takes him this week, but unfortunately he doesnt kill him.

As you may see, i have a lot of hate and anger in me, not my fault Australia suck at union and soccer <_<

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
and to cap it all off sydney losing to west coast :(
yeah i want sam to just completely disappear from the face of this earth and martha and jack to be one happy couple again :D
wishful thinking.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Well this thread has been dead tese past couple of days. Oh wellz

Tonights episode was pretty good. I liked it. Aden is a little brat. Annie is a little cutie. Old Man Bruce is really crazy. Mattie is annoying as ever. Ric is cute. Cassie is awesome. Brally are adorable. And Tony :( The poor baby :( Oh and Luc, he is such a sweetie with Annie. Tony should adopt Annie and Geoff when Old Man Bruce dies.

oh and did anyone else notice that Goeff wasnt in the opening credits, but Annie was?? She looked gorgeous as alwayz.

Cant wait for tomorrow, well except for Sam <_< She can die.

Im going to Christina Aguilera on wednesday :D :D :D Im soooo excited :) I just hope i dont miss H&A, because there will be the awesome car chase in that episode :)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
It was a pretty shit episode imo....someone put bruce in a psychiatric prison please.
yep i noticed that geoff wasnt in the opening credits...but it shouldnt matter since he is a long term cast member isnt he?
so fisher comes back to the bay tomorrow...my mum thinks that fisher is back to take over the principal position but i highly doubt that..hmm tomorrow should be interesting. and oh who wouldve hurt poor tony...matilda maybe?

"Chubby"

HSC
totally agree with what u guys said above....

im dying to know who bashed tony??!?! does anyone know? tasha?!?!? lol...

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Oh and because we all forgot happy birthday to Sharni Vinson (Cas). Who celebrated her birthday on Sunday, she is 24. :)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
my mum thinks that fisher is back to take over the principal position but i highly doubt that
You're mum is right, Jeremy :p I think first he is deputy-principal, then he takes the principal job.

And Tina, i dont have a clue who attacked Tony. Apparently there is another stalker person attacking people and doing a lot of bad things <_<

"Chubby"

HSC
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SHARNI

omg, Zoe is back from the dead mwahaha :p :p

poor brad man ...cops a lot :p

EDIT: FIsher looks mean enough to scare and shut up hugo and kids like him off :p

Last edited:

eleanynx23

HSC
Chubby said:
totally agree with what u guys said above....

im dying to know who bashed tony??!?! does anyone know? tasha?!?!? lol...

the preview made me suspect bruce but im gonna bet it being either aiden or mattie

and a happy birthday to Sharni. man tht girl's growing up fast. wish cassie would a little

Last edited:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
but why would Mattie attack Tony?? He seems to have given up on her, i dont blame him either, shes a brat. I dont think Bruce has guts to beat Tony up. Im thinking Aden. Such a beautiful name for such an idiot of a boy <_<

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
maybe mattie got pissed off that hes not allowed to move in with sally and ric etc
it did say it wasnt who you expect, so i doubt itll be aden or bruce since theyve got motives but meh well wait and see.
does this mean that fisher is going to be a permanent cast member now?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
wouldnt have a clue. THis show makes me think too much, i hate it

New spoilers- week30

Monday: Ric warns Drew that Dom might be dealing in hot spare parts. Matilda is buckling under the stress of preparing for her HSC trial exams. Will Sally tell Brad that she's starting to have serious doubts about getting married? PG

Tuesday: Drew finds himself getting drawn deeper into the dangerous drag-racing scene. Ric discovers a positive reading on a pregnancy test kit in Matilda's room. Meanwhile, Matilda is in deep trouble at school as she sits her exam. PG

Wednesday: Ric waits anxiously as Matilda faces Fisher and Sally. Is Rory ready to jump a year and start at high school? Annie is devastated to realise that Geoff poisoned the sheep. Will she tell Bruce? PG

Thursday: The tension between Matilda and Martha over house-sharing finally boils over. Martha struggles to accept that Jack has moved on in his relationship with Sam. PG

Friday: Geoff struggles with his shame now that Bruce and Annie know his dark secret. Rachel is uneasy to learn that Brad has asked an old friend, Henk, to be his best man. Clearly Rachel and Henk have a history - and it's not good. PG

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
wow its defnitely getting interesting.
thx for that tash

justCARLA

HSC
jemsta said:
wow its defnitely getting interesting.
thx for that tash
i was about to say the same thing! it seems far more interesting.. ah im excited about home and away now.. well.. i always was, but it was getting boring, hopefully theyve turned the corner for good and are heading in a new direction with the storylines....

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Martha was such a cutie tonight. "Jack, dont call me mate" loved that.

Jack was a jerk tonight, but a cutie as well, a cute loving son as well.

Rory is gone, pity its only for a little bit <_< Sam can go die as well, my mum wants her dead too :p

Shaney is such a cutie, well by the look of the promo he was <33

Ric and Martha, love them. Poor Martha, having to live with Mattie. Funny that they are only 3 years in age difference :p

Colleen was a butt tongiht. Poor Martha :(

Tomorrow will be good with the car chase :) I hope i dont miss it

Tonight was a pretty good episode :)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
yep martha looked hot tonight...<3 her orange top
martha wants more than being 'mates'..she wants him to come flying back to her arms :D
lol youre so slack...wishing for someone's death...dr evil to the max
tonight was a bit meh, but the action heats up tomorrow..shall be interesting

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)