Home and Away (2 Viewers)

*hopeful*

HSC
who's the attacker ?? it'll be weird if its the priest, lewis seems too obvious....and who's the straggler looking for sally ??

viv/ric/maddie is getting a bit boring now even with the pregranancy thing

aden and his friends are such losers, why are they making him a regular?!

cuppy

HSC
N/A
i heard Johnny Cooper is coming back next year. and Jazz.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
YAY thread revival again. ;)

Second last day of HAA tonight. Hopefully we can all get online and discuss the final episode for the year on Friday. :(

"Chubby"

HSC
pritnep said:
Second last day of HAA tonight. Hopefully we can all get online and discuss the final episode for the year on Friday. :(

omg its the last week this week?!?!?? i never knew that!! and i watch it every night mostly!!!! ahaah

cuppy

HSC
N/A
*hopeful* said:
who's the attacker ?? it'll be weird if its the priest, lewis seems too obvious....and who's the straggler looking for sally ??

viv/ric/maddie is getting a bit boring now even with the pregranancy thing

aden and his friends are such losers, why are they making him a regular?!

i suspected the priest too! or viv's husband. OR maybe the new guy at the diner who Irene doesn't like.

HSC
^Doubt its the new guy since he's one of the main characters now. I'm thinking the priest..i doubt vivs husband really cares about the other stuff i mean he would have got someone to do his dirty work for him.

Sams wedding..:( I felt sorry for Marth..i cried too :( Hate Sam! I cant wait till she freakin leaves already!!!!!

Feel sorry for Ric, even though it was basically him falling for the stupid trap.

Ohh i can't wait for tomorrow..but then i don't want it to come coz then no H&A till next year :(

<3 Hope you're all having fun:)

"Chubby"

HSC
omg i need a recap of tonights (thur) ep..i was at work!!! what happened/!?!? escpecially with the martha/sam/jack thing.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I feel like sending out a mass pm or emailing/msning everyone or making some graphic to say "2007 Home and Away season final tonight!".

Anyway I hope we can all at one stage or another get online and discuss the episode. :)

HSC
Lol Nobody is online haha

umm i thought the Sally thingy was so cute! I can't wait till next year to see her reaction! <3

The priest!!!!!!!!!!! I KNEW IT!!! That .. :bomb: Poor Rach :(

Dom.. is this how Drew leaves? :S So many things, i hate the way they ended it, it feels like it'll be on next week :(

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Tina basically what happened on Thursday ep, in no order:
- Jack and Sam got married, well after Tony had to get the proper dress as they gave her the one Martha worn.
- Michael drove Martha back to Summerbay, because he knew he loved him but he loved Jack more and let's face it she wanted to be there.
- Martha had a passionate night (or one would assume) with Michael he left the next morning for the above reason.
- Casey got back with Hank, or was that Wednesday no wait it was Wednesday.
- Ric upset over everything.
- Ric told Lucas about Viv being pregnant. Mattie overheard them talking about it at the wedding so she now knows.
- Casey talked to Martha about being in love with Hank and she doesn't care about everyone else, this made Martha run to the church to stop Jack (well we assume) from marring Sam. She got there just as Jack said "I will" then "you may kiss the bride". Sam saw her after their kiss.
- Martha run out and started crying.

I am pretty sure that is all the important parts.

Well it's over for another year and I just know your all going to rush back and tell Nathan how the episode was...well I can dream. ;)

:O Rev Hall, I bit of a shock but not really since I read what people thought in this thread and on HAA forums.

Aww Roman was nice and all Christmassy. Giving, sharing helping someone down on his luck. Irene = Christmas scrooge. Well not really but with Christmas so close and the fact that usually the last episode has a Christmas theme one couldn’t help but draw parallels.

Dom dying/dead and Belle saying "I love you", drama for 08.

And down on his luck man writing Milco in the sand, I kind of had a feeling/guessed/thought it might of had something to do with that. As I guess most fans would of.

A different way to end the season unlike last years more cliff hanger ending. Will be interesting to see what people like better.

See you all January 14th for Home and Away's return. :)

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
nooooooooooo I missed the season finale!! It was my brother's graduation tonight. Okay so I need answers. Namely on who this 'stranger' is that's been on the promos and what exactly happened to Dom. And the priest was the attacker? AHAHAHAHAHAHA i sooooooo called it *does dance*. Any answers as to why he was attacking people though?

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
kate_is_me said:
nooooooooooo I missed the season finale!! It was my brother's graduation tonight. Okay so I need answers. Namely on who this 'stranger' is that's been on the promos and what exactly happened to Dom. And the priest was the attacker? AHAHAHAHAHAHA i sooooooo called it *does dance*. Any answers as to why he was attacking people though?
We still don't know his name. Roman gave him some food from the dinner as he was looking for some in the bins. He then asked where Sally lived and Roman told him. We later see Sally, Pipa and this stranger on the beach.

Sally is talking about Milco to Pipa (but she doesn't say the name), the stranger then writes Milco in the sand. DUN DUN DAH.

Dom hadn't recovered for his injuries he suffered when Drew's car hit him. Something to do with his kidney ruptured and I think he died.

Yep the stalker/attacker is the Priest. No answers as to why, we can only speculate.

:)

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Thanks nathan. so... Milco is real...? is that the impression we're supposed to be getting? We'll have to see then lol. When's it come back?

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I can't really answer that but yeah I think it's the impression we are meant to be getting, like maybe Milco was based on this guy who moved away or something?

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
:rolleyes: It would of only of been to people that post in this thread not the entire forum. No I didn't do it.

Congratulations to the HAA 07ers hope you were pleased with your HSC and UAI results.

Also a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to HAAers see you all in 2008 to discuss the latest episodes. :santa: :)

HSC
Thanks, and congrats to all of the other HSC 07ers. :)

Yeah, and Merry Christmas and New Year to all, and before we know it HAA will be back, haha.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)