Home and Away (1 Viewer)

Gosford

HSC
doesnt rachel want to have kids???
would tony?
i mean he is like early 40s (that sed my dad wants to have kids with next partner and he is early 40s too!).
that would be interesting
and lol'd hard when i Sam was sayin how Rachel could bceome Jack's stepmum

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
oooooooooooh damn i cant believe the one episode I wanted to watch this week, I had to be at work. So Cassie actually has HIV? What did the doctor say? Can anyone recap her reaction lol? I find the smallest things fascinating. And what was that car screech we heard in the promo?

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
the doctor basically told her she doesnt have iron deficiency levels, which she thought lead to her feeling a bit unwell, but then the doctor told her she was HIV positive...she was all shocked, and tears streamed down her face, and piss bolted out where she got hit by a car. Henk looked shattered as well and tried to chase after her. Poor girl.

K

katie_tully

yeah then she screamed at him in the hospital 'IM 18, PREGNANT AND HIV POSITIVE' so now ric, matilda, drew and whatshernameending in taylor all know but theyve promised not to tell anyone, not even sally.

meanwhile sally went to therapy and i think miles is ready to tell her who he is. ABOUT TIME.

jirwin

HSC
don't people tape the episodes if they know they are going to be out?

the other night i was out and i made sure i had programed neighbours and haa to tape.... unfortunately wasn't able to tape the biggest loser cos my video player is broken so only had mum's to use... anyway least i had my priorities right :p

i will be shocked tonight if miles reveals anything. i bet his 'i need to talk to u' speech will happen right at the end of the ep. but then i could be wrong.

can't wait to find out what it is. first time in a long time i havent definitely known what the storyline was about. spoilers are failing me atm :(

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
lol. I don't actually own a VCR anymore so I cant tape anything. I have one of those dvd recorder things but way too complicated. Oh well. Hopefully they'll have her reaction on the 'previously on H&A' in tonight's episode.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Gosford said:
doesnt rachel want to have kids???
would tony?
i mean he is like early 40s (that sed my dad wants to have kids with next partner and he is early 40s too!).
that would be interesting
and lol'd hard when i Sam was sayin how Rachel could bceome Jack's stepmum
Yes Rachel does want kids and badly - since her time is running out.

I can't exactly see Tony and Rachel lasting long enough to have a child but I think he would be very open to the idea and would make a great Dad, once again.

Poor Cas, I just wanted to reach through the tv and hug her.

Yay tonight Miles thing is revealed.

1 hour 40mins. :D

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
i dont know how jack and lucas would react if tony wanted to have kids with rachel tbh.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Well Lucas won't be in the show by then so lets not count him. I think Jack will be :eek: at first but probably come around to it, I mean what else can he do. Sure it's weird especially if they marry and Rachel is his step Mum but that's HAA. :p

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Wow a bit of reality inside home and away.
Im guessing the new partner of the diner is a ex military or
aids worker.
yepp.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
well SAS= Special Air Service, so i assume roman was in the army?
Pretty emotional episode if you asked me. Now sally know who miles is, i wonder how is she going to take it. Next week episodes look soo good. cant wait.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Oh Roman said he was in the SAS? I must of missed that.

Yeah I agree certainly an emotional episode and one that just left us wanting more and more answers.

The promo was pretty all over the place. :S

K

katie_tully

..... I FREAKIN KNEW IT! I KNEW HE WAS HER BROTHER. <3
Damn you HAA though, and I bet it wont be half way thru Mondays episode till we find out.

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
They might even drag it out til Tuesday!! Silly peoples! I am curious about the whole story behind him!! Can't wait to watch it - actually looking forward to it this week lol

classact

HSC
Can someone please post what happened on Friday night ? What did Miles tell Sally ????

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)