• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Homosexuality in Australia (2 Viewers)

What do you think of homosexuality in Australia?

• Yes, i strongly support it.

Votes: 673 48.5%
  • I somewhat support it.

Votes: 201 14.5%
  • No opinion

Votes: 181 13.0%
  • I do not support it.

Votes: 334 24.0%

• Total voters

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
If they were on an equal level of shitness then I believe you would have meant to write Communist=Christians or atleast you would have if you were clever like me.
Nah because you missed the bit where I said 'imo'

Communists > Christians (IMO DIPSHIT)

But it's hard to compare because they're basically equally as shit as the other.

Comprehend? if I had to pick one to exist over the other, it'd be communists.

Lentern

HSC
Nah because you missed the bit where I said 'imo'

Communists > Christians (IMO DIPSHIT)

But it's hard to compare because they're basically equally as shit as the other.

Comprehend? if I had to pick one to exist over the other, it'd be communists.
Oh yes you've made yourself quite clear. They're equal, but one is better than the other.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Hahaha

Conceed defeat KT! Lolentern!

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
God makes us flawed and loves these flaws, however he does not love us unconditionally so as to accept our flaws? Instead he allows those who are flawed to experience eternal pain and suffering?

Further, good things we do are to God's credit but bad things are our fault? If someone is incapable of 'good' then they are unable to access God's services but also if they are made that way then God designed them for hell?

Meh, this is the Wrong thread. We condemn fags here, go to the thread for condemning theists for your feelings about grace.
They're not "our" flaws though. Without Satan, our free will would always instruct us to love God and eachother. Original sin wasnt just 'once upon a time in the Garden of eden' - the Bible isnt like that; the Bible is our Life. In the beginning, we were concieved and at peace with God. When we attain puberty, we all experience the fall again. From then on, it is a hard slog through the mud until we can grasp some sort of personal renaissance and again be at one with the purity and love of childhood.

God is love and truth and goodness and beauty. How can it not be to His credit when we display such virtues? It's not the bad 'things' that are our fault, but merely the lack of resistance to the serpant's whispers. Paul says that all men are tempted in unique ways, but none are tempted beyond their personal capacity.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
They're not "our" flaws though. Without Satan, our free will would always instruct us to love God and eachother. Original sin wasnt just 'once upon a time in the Garden of eden' - the Bible isnt like that; the Bible is our Life. In the beginning, we were concieved and at peace with God. When we attain puberty, we all experience the fall again. From then on, it is a hard slog through the mud until we can grasp some sort of personal renaissance and again be at one with the purity and love of childhood.

God is love and truth and goodness and beauty. How can it not be to His credit when we display such virtues? It's not the bad 'things' that are our fault, but merely the lack of resistance to the serpant's whispers. Paul says that all men are tempted in unique ways, but none are tempted beyond their personal capacity.
If God is all powerful could he create something like Satan that could undermine his power?

And does this mean our love is a perversion, my sweet impatiens????

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
And and and, ok

If God's own Angels can disobey him, why is there so much emphasis placed on humans turning away from him, eh?

What hope do humans have if angels can turn away?!

EH?!

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
If God is all powerful could he create something like Satan that could undermine his power?

And does this mean our love is a perversion, my sweet impatiens????
I'm not trying to escape the mystery of it. There is much we dont understand...

But Satan doesnt undermine anything. God is immensely respectful of our freedom. Evil sees the vacuum of free will and exploits it - sure - but Christ offers hope!
Life can conquer death!
Love is stronger than hate!
Peace will vanquish fear!

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
And and and, ok

If God's own Angels can disobey him, why is there so much emphasis placed on humans turning away from him, eh?

What hope do humans have if angels can turn away?!

EH?!
The hope is the new heaven where the lies of self-worship are no more

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
I'm not trying to escape the mystery of it. There is much we dont understand...

But Satan doesnt undermine anything. God is immensely respectful of our freedom. Evil sees the vacuum of free will and exploits it - sure - but Christ offers hope!
Life can conquer death!
Love is stronger than hate!
Peace will vanquish fear!
So ... God created evil to exploit us?

And is man love stronger than hate???? Buttsex is pretty powerful.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
So ... God created evil to exploit us?

And is man love stronger than hate???? Buttsex is pretty powerful.
Who's claiming that God created evil? I think it's more probable that 'evil' is everything that is not created from God.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)