• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Homosexuality in Australia (4 Viewers)

What do you think of homosexuality in Australia?

• Yes, i strongly support it.

Votes: 673 48.5%
  • I somewhat support it.

Votes: 201 14.5%
  • No opinion

Votes: 181 13.0%
  • I do not support it.

Votes: 334 24.0%

• Total voters

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Im Atheist, one would expect me not to believe in such tripe.

Im only hostile towards Christianity in this thread because so far you are the only ones sprouting the same crap from out your ass' every few pages as to why homosexuality is wrong.

It is only wrong in your eyes, no one else's, and the sooner you morons understand this, the better the world will be.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
I'm convinced that you're a buffoon now. Homosexuality goes against Christianity, Islam, Hinduism and a plethora of other religions which I can't be stuffed naming.

I'd say that it's only right in your eyes eh?
I have yet to see any Islamic's, Hindu's and countless other religions in this thread vehemently oppose homosexuality and not back down when evidence is placed in front of them.

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
I'm convinced that you're a buffoon now. Homosexuality goes against Christianity, Islam, Hinduism and a plethora of other religions which I can't be stuffed naming.

I'd say that it's only right in your eyes eh?
And MINE! Not to mention the 61% of people who support or some-what support homosexuals and the 14% of people who don't care.

BlackDragon

HSC
"I'm convinced that you're a buffoon now. Homosexuality goes against Christianity, Islam, Hinduism and a plethora of other religions which I can't be stuffed naming." - Chris92

You clearly know nothing about hinduism and the plethora of other religions which you can't be stuffed naming.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
ZOMG BoS is the be all end all for everything in this world. The eskimoe people have been destroyed because we have no eskimoes on BoS.
Im sure if i was to say Inuit's would strip down to nothing and huddle naked, even with the same sex, you would agree to the crucifixion of them.

Christians reject this information that you present which purports to be evidence. Why? Because it's all contorted garbage, misrepresented to sate your disgusting agendas. Thus, the said information has been rendered devoid of credibility.
My agendas are my OWN. Not your lords, not my parent's, nor anyone else's. You believe because one minority does not have the same agenda as you, you are allowed to go out and accuse them of doing work of Satan? Shit man, wake up and smell the roses, no one gives a shit what others think of them when it comes to some random POS in a dress.

We should take a poll from an Islamic website Seck. 100 percent will disagree with homosexuality.
And a million bucks they would 100% disagree with Christianity.

Fuck, you sound like Adinifitum/comingupforair.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Course. It's all subjective. I think I'm right, you think you're right etc. So whilst we stick with our verses from the good book, don't delude yourself that your 'evidence' is any more than a bunch of dogshit, birdshit, horseshit and cowshit all amalgamated to form an epic hybrid shit.
And yet my "hybrid shit" came from surveys, scientific studies and common sense, where as your evidence comes from a book written 2000+ years ago.

Go Figure.

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
ZOMG BoS is the be all end all for everything in this world. The eskimoe people have been destroyed because we have no eskimoes on BoS.

Christians reject this information that you present which purports to be evidence. Why? Because it's all contorted garbage, misrepresented to sate your disgusting agendas. Thus, the said information has been rendered devoid of credibility.

We should take a poll from an Islamic website Seck. 100 percent will disagree with homosexuality.
Alright. But can you all deny the fact that
-homosexuals have gain greater acceptance and recognition?
-homosexuals are entitled to marry in some US states as a result?
-other western nations have recognised homosexual civil unions?
-religion is losing its influence on our lives (family law act, abolishment of slavery, property relationships (ammendment) act)?

Never before have homosexuals gained so much recognition and acceptance. Of the 20 people that I have came out to, 20 of them have openly accepted me and one of them even said "Yay, I have a gay best man now!"

In the words of christian rock band skillet in their song awake and alive:
"I'm awake, I'm alive;
Now I know what I believe inside;
Now, its my time. I'll do what I want, cus this is my life;
Here! (Right here)
Right now! (Right now)
I'll stand my ground and never back down!"

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
Course. It's all subjective. I think I'm right, you think you're right etc. So whilst we stick with our verses from the good book, don't delude yourself that your 'evidence' is any more than a bunch of dogshit, birdshit, horseshit and cowshit all amalgamated to form an epic hybrid shit.
Just out of curiosity, how do you know that god didn't change his mind about homosexuals? What if god changed his mind? How would you know?

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
Well no, they're still an object of revulsion for countless millions, possibly billions.
Statistics please if you will.

No, religion still permeates today. The Parliament is introduced with the Lord's prayer. America is a highly religious nation. The Union in America were still staunch Christians. Don't delude yourself that the abolishment of slavery was led by atheists.
Sadly yes, but you can't deny that society isn't as deep into religion as it once was.

and @ slavery bit: Salvery is rampart throughout the bible in both the old and new testament.

Slaves, obey your earthly masters with deep respect and fear. Serve them sincerely as you would serve Christ. (Ephesians 6:5 NLT)

When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property. (Exodus 21:20-21 NAB)

The servant will be severely punished, for though he knew his duty, he refused to do it. "But people who are not aware that they are doing wrong will be punished only lightly. Much is required from those to whom much is given, and much more is required from those to whom much more is given." (Luke 12:47-48 NLT)

Christians who are slaves should give their masters full respect so that the name of God and his teaching will not be shamed. If your master is a Christian, that is no excuse for being disrespectful. You should work all the harder because you are helping another believer by your efforts. Teach these truths, Timothy, and encourage everyone to obey them. (1 Timothy 6:1-2 NLT)

+ MOAR!

Your friends are misguided.
No they're not. They understand that homosexuality comes naturally and openly oppose homophobes.

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
If God had changed his mind, then Christ would have instructed us during his ministry. However, we follow everything in the OT which Christ hasn't revised. We reject what is in the OT which Christ has ammended for us.
how do you know he hasn't chaned his mind since jesus died?

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
Because Jesus is God. We would know if God changed his mind.
Alright.

God and his pal, jesus has just appeared to me in a vision. He says that he is angered that homosexuals are not afforded equality. He say's that he foresaw that the population of earth will reach a level that is unsustainable, and that he created homosexuals as a way to prevent this. He also says that he wants as little children in orphanages as possible and that homosexuals should be granted the right to adopt.

I come to you now as a messenger from god! Anyone who defies god shall experience the full might of his wrath! Repent now!

Cazic

HSC
Alright.

God and his pal, jesus has just appeared to me in a vision. He says that he is angered that homosexuals are not afforded equality. He say's that he foresaw that the population of earth will reach a level that is unsustainable, and that he created homosexuals as a way to prevent this. He also says that he wants as little children in orphanages as possible and that homosexuals should be granted the right to adopt.

I come to you now as a messenger from god! Anyone who defies god shall experience the full might of his wrath! Repent now!
You know, I get what you're trying to do here, but it's pretty fucking offensive to label homosexuals as God's overpopulation solution. Since I'm not religious or homo, and so don't have a stake in it (no pun :p) either way, I think that says a lot.

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
You know, I get what you're trying to do here, but it's pretty fucking offensive to label homosexuals as God's overpopulation solution. Since I'm not religious or homo, and so don't have a stake in it (no pun :p) either way, I think that says a lot.
1- It's a joke
2- I'm not offended by it and I doubt any other homosexuals would be offended by it.
3- Others have already raised this point. I brought this point up a couple of times before, and never have I received a reponse such like yours.

Cazic

HSC
Whatever, I just think we can do better than that when arguing with a Christ bot.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
When gays recognise that the world doesn't answer to their every behest, I'll then consider a position of detente. Until then.....
And everyone has to listen to yours?

Ah you fucking kidding me?

Cazic

HSC
Now why do you want children when you have voluntarily decided to pursue a lifestyle which disallows you the opportunity to bear children? You can't have your cake and eat it to.
Did it occur to you that maybe the desire for children is independent of which sex you find attractive? I mean, it's the only logical conclusion, but thinking and logic isn't your strong suit is it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)