Homosexuality in Australia (3 Viewers)

What do you think of homosexuality in Australia?

• Yes, i strongly support it.

Votes: 673 48.5%
  • I somewhat support it.

Votes: 201 14.5%
  • No opinion

Votes: 181 13.0%
  • I do not support it.

Votes: 334 24.0%

• Total voters

Zingy

HSC
Homosexuality has always existed in Australia, and everywhere else, and it always will. Greeks were all gay boys and they invented numbers, maths and shit yo.

HSC
Zingy said:
Homosexuality has always existed in Australia, and everywhere else, and it always will. Greeks were all gay boys and they invented numbers, maths and shit yo.
the arabs invented numbers my friend. the greeks stole our shit.

X

xeuyrawp

ChockoRepublic said:
the arabs invented numbers my friend. the greeks stole our shit.
arab is greek word. is come from greek macedonikan word "arabos" and is mean "very smelly man" in oldest greek dialect. greek invent all things. the word "number" is also greek. is come from corinthian word "numberos" which means "important squiggle".

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
PwarYuex said:
Yeah but it doesn't, so shut up and mind your own business?
umm, fuck you, you fucking asshole. its a fucking public forum and i can type what ever the fuck want about whatever the fuck i want.

now, go into your backyard, dig a grave, and die.

novembre

HSC
N/A
homophobia is another piece of evidence of how some humans are hostile against differences.

X

xeuyrawp

bigboyjames said:
umm, fuck you, you fucking asshole. its a fucking public forum and i can type what ever the fuck want about whatever the fuck i want.

now, go into your backyard, dig a grave, and die.
Oooh, nice call. I'm positively shaking in my boots. :lol:

Edit: halfauspaki@hotmail.com?! Half Aus/Paki? Fucking LOL. I'm just happy knowing that any kind of death would be much more enjoyable than your life.

Last edited by a moderator:
X

xeuyrawp

bigboyjames said:
what a biatch.
Another good call. Well, half of one. Maybe if both halves of you were from a decent place, you could come up with a better one?

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Originally I thought this was homosexual marriage (oh btw Ellen and Portia got married the other weekend, they looked gorgeous) thread... But I just noticed they're seriously asking whether we should allow homosexuality in Aus...

I vote that anybody who says no is kicked off the Island immediately.

Hey big boy james, if you hate faggotry so much you might wanna go back to that shithole country you came from.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
katie tully said:
Originally I thought this was homosexual marriage (oh btw Ellen and Portia got married the other weekend, they looked gorgeous) thread... But I just noticed they're seriously asking whether we should allow homosexuality in Aus...

I vote that anybody who says no is kicked off the Island immediately.

Hey big boy james, if you hate faggotry so much you might wanna go back to that shithole country you came from.
excuse me? when the fuck did i say i hate gay people you fucktard. cant even fucking read.

2. even if i did hate gays why the fuck should i go back anywhere. i was fucking always here mofo.

what next? i hate state labor govt, you want me to leave the state now. you are so stupid. just die.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
bigboyjames said:
excuse me? when the fuck did i say i hate gay people you fucktard. cant even fucking read.

2. even if i did hate gays why the fuck should i go back anywhere. i was fucking always here mofo.

what next? i hate state labor govt, you want me to leave the state now. you are so stupid. just die.
Hey fuckface, maybe you need to learn how to read.

And I quote;
fuckfacecuntrag said:
im against it if it effects my way of life or lifestyle etc etc
To say something as ridiculous as that quite obviously implies you have a hatred of homosexuals, because why else would you claim homosexuality effects your lifestyle?

2. Even if you do hate gays, maybe you can fuck off back to whichever sand hole, homosexual hating shitcunt place you came from.

X

xeuyrawp

katie tully said:
maybe you can fuck off back to whichever sand hole, homosexual hating shitcunt place you came from.
Back to والدته ﻛﺲ (his mothers bajuja) :)

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
i aint an Arab you fuck heads.

you want me to put that in my sig? just coz i got an anti israel avatar does not imply im Arab.

assholes.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
katie tully said:
Hey fuckface, maybe you need to learn how to read.

And I quote;

To say something as ridiculous as that quite obviously implies you have a hatred of homosexuals, because why else would you claim homosexuality effects your lifestyle?
oh please, what i meant is that i will only become anti-gay if i have to bend over backwards for gay people due to poltical correctness.

i dont give a fuck if they like a bone up their ass. i give a fuck if i have to make way for that bone to be up their ass.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
bigboyjames said:
oh please, what i meant is that i will only become anti-gay if i have to bend over backwards for gay people due to poltical correctness.

i dont give a fuck if they like a bone up their ass. i give a fuck if i have to make way for that bone to be up their ass.
Dude, the continuence of your stupidity is bind blowing.

I cannot think of one instance where you would need to make way for a bone up your arse.

Are you talking about gay marriage? Because I can pretty much assure you with a 100% guarantee, homosexual marriage will not impact you in any form, should it be legalised.

You have nothing to back your shit up, and I stand by my assertion that you're a homophobic little dweeb.

Closested even.

prawnstar5

HSC
wow i cant believe people are actually defending gay people. what could possess a guy to like another guy. its not frikin naturally. if it was meant to happen wouldn't they be able to have children or something. its fukin disgusting

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)