homosexuals (1 Viewer)

tandem

HSC
Homosexuality is natural. However, too much attention is given to gays. Civil union/marriage legalises sodomy. Gays having/adopting is wrong.

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Ohhhh, well now your far less mysterious, anyway, my uncles gay and he has 2 kids and they're fine (both straight too)

tandem

HSC
Ohhhh, well now your far less mysterious, anyway, my uncles gay and he has 2 kids and they're fine (both straight too)
How does my Dad being gay make me more mysterious?

Your uncle? Don't you have a brother thats gay as well?

AgentGreeny

HSC
If I could add...

If homosexuals married for the purpose of a union, then thats seems completely ok objectively speaking.

However what I find more interesting is the concept of two dads or two mothers raising a child, wouldn't this concept f*ck with the child's brain. Psychologist already know about the overwhelming effects of 'nuture' on behaivour, having two same gendered parents could be greatly traumatic. Is it instinctual to expect a mum and a dad from birth? So Is it ethical to raise a child this way?

Though i suppose most people aren't raised in perfect environments anyways that's why so many personalities exist.

that's all...
This is worth a watch to give you a new perspective on this.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
so what you're saying is we should ban drug abusers and abusive people from having children
Nup, saying that people not being able to raise kids is the stupidest reason if you can't stop everyone that is unable to raise kids from raising kids.

francis 'riproot' galton
Lol, I don't know who that is.

Homosexuality is natural. However, too much attention is given to gays. Civil union/marriage legalises sodomy. Gays having/adopting is wrong.
Lol, shut up. As soon as all the rights are made the same no special attention will be given because being gay and straight will both be seen as equally normal. Please shut up and learn to logic, idiot.
Your last sentence didn't even make sense brah.

Not in my house.

I am a decent member of society.
Bahahahaha.

AlfStewart

Banned
HSC
yeah but the kicker is

ive never even watched that video or know what it is

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)