How and where did you meet your GF/BF??!!?? (2 Viewers)

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
TEH INTARWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEB

No seriously. Friends of mine knew him though.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
i went to his house,
knocked on the door
and introduced myself.

2.5 years and counting.

......we had mutual friends talking about each other before we met, so i decided meet him. now that im 18, i find the idea of door-knocking incredibly stupid.

kazan

im a herooo
at home, in the study, on a chair, infront of a co
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
i went to his house,
knocked on the door
and introduced myself.

2.5 years and counting.

......we had mutual friends talking about each other before we met, so i decided meet him. now that im 18, i find the idea of door-knocking incredibly stupid.
haha door to door girlfriends.

HSC
LOL I love telling this story, cant wait to tell it to our kids.

I met Daniel at my work on a Thursday night, I work at Kmart and he came in and got a bottle of coke. I said cya later and thought I wouldnt see him again. Then 5 minutes later he came back and said to me "there is something wrong with this docket" and I said "what?" and he said "it doesnt have your number on it" Then it took me a few seconds to realise what he meant and I just laughed. Then he went and a little while later came back again. This time he bought a packet of chips. He said to me "can I have your number now?" so I wrote it down on the docket for him. Later that night when I finished work he rung me and we talked for about an hour. We talked on the phone every night for a week and then we went to the movies together to see The Forgotten, thats the night we started going out.

That was more than a year ago. I love him more than ever.
Danielle and Daniel forever :)

Last edited:

millymoo

HSC
through friends who neither of us are freidns with anymore strangely! yay 2 years

HSC
Roll_Your_Eyes said:
he came back and said to me "there is something wrong with this docket" and I said "what?" and he said "it doesnt have your number on it" Then it took me a few seconds to realise what he meant and I just laughed.
LMAO! my hat goes off too him thats perhaps a very clever pickup line! im so using that

lilkiwifruit

HSC
N/A
Roll_Your_Eyes said:
That is soo cute! >< Like a scene from a romantic movie!
But wait... You're already thinking about the kids?!

Yarg

HSC
I met mine about three months ago. Some friends of mine from the year below went out for graduation and invited me to tag along to get my mind off things. I had a thing for her friend. She didn't even talk to me and I found out she was an old mates girlfriend. She broke up with him after we hung out a few more times and a month later we were together. She thought I was cool when I first met her, she was intimidated so she didn't say a word to me.

HSC
1/5kiwifruit said:
That is soo cute! >< Like a scene from a romantic movie!
But wait... You're already thinking about the kids?!
a LOT later on...

Definately not in near future.

And actually making that into a movie? LOL thats fecking funny. :)

stormstormstorm

HSC
Going out with her on sat. We met a year or so ago at a bbq, and never talked to each other. Then last week we were at party, and she recognised me and said hi ... but i didnt know who she was. anyhoo, we gota talking and she gave me her number ... but i didnt realise that she liked me ... yeah i know im reeeeeeeeeeeeeal quick on the uptake. on the weekend she gave me a txt or two .... yep thats right i still didnt get it. eventually, like 20 txts l8er lol, it finally triggered and i asked her out :).

karoooh

HSC
Roll_Your_Eyes said:

I met Daniel at my work on a Thursday night, I work at Kmart and he came in and got a bottle of coke. I said cya later and thought I wouldnt see him again. Then 5 minutes later he came back and said to me "there is something wrong with this docket" and I said "what?" and he said "it doesnt have your number on it" Then it took me a few seconds to realise what he meant and I just laughed. Then he went and a little while later came back again. This time he bought a packet of chips. He said to me "can I have your number now?" so I wrote it down on the docket for him. Later that night when I finished work he rung me and we talked for about an hour. We talked on the phone every night for a week and then we went to the movies together to see The Forgotten, thats the night we started going out.

LOL! I hardly ever like listening to these type of stories, but you're one is great - Very cute! Haha, and you're guy's really clever! :p

Hehe! I wished I had a great story like this to tell my kids!

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
of the two boyfriends i've had

1 was my sisters friends brother
1 i met thru a friend

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
I met my boyfriend when he was 'seeing' an ex-friend of mine. She treated him like shit and one day she decided to enter me into a conversation with him on the internet (as you do), anyway he added me and we got to talking, exchanged numbers... then i invited him to come to a friends party with me and we hooked up.. a week later we went to dinner and the movies and he asked me out before the movie :) aaand i seem to remember there was a black cat doing a shit right next to us when he asked me :D

luke_ball

Luke
HSC
I met my girlfriend at a party in early 2004. I had bought a beer hat from the easter show and decided to take it to a party a few days later. And after consuming numerous cans of beer and smirnoff through it, i said some pretty bad shit to the bloke who's party it was who i didnt really know and i got kicked out!

My girlfriend who was a random at the time sat with me in the gutter and comforted me as i apparantly "cried" as i was so pissed! She tells me i did, but i have no memory of it, so i take the stance that i didn't! She sat with me untill my taxi came, leaving her boyfriend at the time inside.

Then about a year later , she added me to msn randomly. I knew that she was one of the girls who was in our circle of friends but never really had much to do with her. I thought she was a great sort, but thought my chances were limited.

Talked to her that first night on msn, a wednesday night, for hours on end and said she should come and watch us play footy. She ended up coming, with me accidently stepping on her foot with my boots as i gave her a kiss on the cheek after not seeing her for almost a year and not really knowing her.

Stayed and chatted after footy for a while, spent the next 9 days seeing each other and asked her out on the last of those 9 days on a ferry coming back from manly.

10 months later, i couldn't be happier

onlyme

HSC
well since i went to a all girls school could not meet any boys there but anyway my school aranged a chees comp with the local all boys school so umm my friend meet her last bf there and it was a really good relation ship too

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)