How and where did you meet your GF/BF??!!?? (1 Viewer)

Diddimz

HSC
ive had my right hand since birth, sometimes i cheat on it with my left, alas thats the closestthing i have to a relationship at the moment:uhhuh::p

My ex i just kept running into her everywhere, through a friend, then turned out my bro was friends with her younger sister and we saw each other at their soccer games, and then her brother reffed one of my games, and she came along to watch, so we though we should hang out seeing as we were bumping into each other all the time.

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
stazi said:
I meet all my GF/BF on BoS
There's something wrong with your post Stazi... it desn't have your number in it ;)

Seriously, PM me some time we'll get together for sex and a pizza.

erin_tonkin

HSC
My last boyfriend was the cousin of my friend. he lives far away and my friend is a boarder
we were at a party at her place and he came
we were having a bit too much fun and we got together..

darkroomgirl

HSC
I met my boyfriend at church in 2002. I thought he was much younger than me, but definitely cute, so I tried matching him up with my younger best friend. He wasn't her type, and then I eventually found out that me and him were in the same year (he only LOOKED young). We bonded in Year 10 after School Certificate, and for half of Year 11 I liked him so much I thought I'd be single forever if we only remained friends. We got together in July 2004 after some awkward but sweet confessions, and have remained together ever since. 1 and a half years has really flown by :)

HSC
minushuman said:
There's something wrong with your post Stazi... it desn't have your number in it ;)

Seriously, PM me some time we'll get together for sex and a pizza.
LOL thats funny...

Mc_Meaney

Banned
HSC
:santa: Met my honey when she was 11 at school (its a k12 school) and after some unpleasant dignitries she "fell" for me and we were togetheer a year and half later and weve been seeing eachother for almost two and a half years and still going strong! :santa:

My excellent shyness was shown when I kissed her, and come to think of it...I never really asked her out!

Last edited:

lilkiwifruit

HSC
N/A
Mc_Meaney said:
Met my honey when she was 11 at school (its a k12 school) and after some unpleasant dignitries she "fell" for me and we were togetheer a year and half later and weve been seeing eachother for almost two and a half years and still going strong
sorry I'm a bit confused but did you guys get together when she was 12? and how old were you when you met her?:confused:

.....how about just over your left shoulder throug
HSC
met my man through family...1st time we met was when i went overseas and he opened the house door....might i add it was arranged and we got engaged a week n a bit after that and like a week and a half later i came back to do the hsc...i's our 1yr anniversary this month n i havent seen him in like 11months.....but we're still going strong....

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
mYstiKaL_rOse said:
met my man through family...1st time we met was when i went overseas and he opened the house door....might i add it was arranged and we got engaged a week n a bit after that and like a week and a half later i came back to do the hsc...i's our 1yr anniversary this month n i havent seen him in like 11months.....but we're still going strong....
You have to be kidding :/

stazi

Nightman
HSC
mYstiKaL_rOse said:
BHAHAHAHHAHA please tell me this is a joke account.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)