How are the 06's finding yr 12 so far?? (3 Viewers)

ali777

HSC
yes!! just five minutes ago we were wandering through the school (we still called anything outside a playground) in herds, with scared little eyes and we were wondering how the year 8's got so big!

and now my school is like....you're in year 12. go on, do your work kiddo!

crazy?!

Bookie

Banned
HSC
I feel so disrespected as a Year 12 [talking for everyone here]. When I was in Year 7, Year 12s look liked real men, and they were of great inspiration. These days Year 7s punch meand hold little respect. Fucking runts. Counting down to muck up day already.

P

pLuvia

Can't wait till muck up day and fuk up the librarian's car so bad, that stupid hag, hope she dies :p

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
Tennille said:
I wouldn't worry about it. Too much study can be bad, and it's possible that you could burn yourself out before the exams begin. You're better off finding an effective way to study that isn't time consuming.
I can't really find an effective time. I wanna get into a study habit.
Too much study can be bad? 2-3 hours isn't that much.

tennille

HSC
Smart_Dunce said:
I can't really find an effective time. I wanna get into a study habit.
Too much study can be bad? 2-3 hours isn't that much.
2-3 hours each night at the moment? It's a bit much (for now). 1 hour is probably enough. Just to revise everything you did that say at school. But whatever suits you. :)

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Bookie said:
Well, some of us are aiming to get 99+'s, and I think that requires about 2-3 hours right now.
Haha, i'm only aiming for 90+ and i'm already doing about 3 hrs a night, soughta overstudying lol, i better not burn out too soon! :D
I won't. I promised myself. :uhhuh:

P

pLuvia

Tennille said:
2-3 hours each night at the moment? It's a bit much (for now). 1 hour is probably enough. Just to revise everything you did that say at school. But whatever suits you. :)
Do you think 2-3 hours is a lot, I reckon 1 hour isn't enough :p

klaw

HSC
what can you study 2-3 hrs a night on???? We've done less than 4 weeks of work

Riviet

HSC
N/A
klaw said:
what can you study 2-3 hrs a night on???? We've done less than 4 weeks of work
3-4 weeks of work is quite alot, lol. I could spend hours doing complex number problems or reading ahead of what i'm doing in almost any subject, e.g the sciences.

jess333

HSC
HSC course is ok so far, but im doing 13 units so im finding i hav little time to myself these days. But lovin hist ext so far, really interesting. And english is similar to the yr 11 course so its all good.

champ_sammy_19

~~~* Munchkin*~~~
HSC
kadlil said:
I can't believe how fast the hsc has come, it's like year 7 wasn't too long ago :p does anyone feel this?
I sure as hell felt like that, I still look back; but now I'm like damn I'm an old fart in the big ugly world!!!!

xx__savannah

HSC
all the rumours that you hear about how scary it is are an understatement. the exams are so very hard and im sure that many of you will break down, and not get the marks to need to make your precious university courses.
The exams arent always scary. Chem was good this year -- it calmed me down for the rest of 'em next year. And somehow, I expect to get into mine rather easily.

mitsui

мιтэuι
HSC
nah exams r scary - like... >o<.. always feel like i am gonna flunk them even tho i know all the concepts. =@

study 2-3hrs a night right now is rpetti good if u done it effectively, or else, i dont do much studyin till now.. *assessment due..WAHAHHA~~*

drewgcn

postpantsism
HSC
Bookie said:
I feel so disrespected as a Year 12 [talking for everyone here]. When I was in Year 7, Year 12s look liked real men, and they were of great inspiration. These days Year 7s punch meand hold little respect. Fucking runts. Counting down to muck up day already.
heh, my peer support kids started doing that to me since I let them get away with anything, cause I had a cool peer support leader I wanted to emulate.
now if they show me disrespect in the playground, I just pick them up and they get scared as hell. i wouldn't do anything to them, but its funny watching their eyes widen :).
good times.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
mitsui said:
nah exams r scary - like... >o<.. always feel like i am gonna flunk them even tho i know all the concepts. =@

study 2-3hrs a night right now is rpetti good if u done it effectively, or else, i dont do much studyin till now.. *assessment due..WAHAHHA~~*
Keep up that study, there's nothing to regret when we approach the exams next year, and alot of stress will be reduced because we'll have been working consistently. I know it's hard to keep it up, as i'm trying really hard lol, but just do your best.

illmatic

NaS
HSC
ummm, guys, take it easy for a second...

some of you are already stressing out, when you have a whole year until you sit these exams. RELAX!

and dont over do it with the study. you dont want to get to the final few weeks and find that you have lost all the energy to continue. i guarantee a lot may burn out.

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
drewgcn said:
now if they show me disrespect in the playground, I just pick them up and they get scared as hell. i wouldn't do anything to them, but its funny watching their eyes widen :).
My my my, you're a big bully!Pick on someone your own size. (Not me please)

Dimsimmer

Random User
HSC
I find year 12 similar to year 11, its just that year 12 will count towards your HSC. I don't find the work that hard, its just that i need to put more time into it and force myself to study. I do 4 unit maths and its time consuming and it seems as if those free periods arent helping me much, i just hope it will help me out later on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)