How are the 06's finding yr 12 so far?? (1 Viewer)

tiya

I live in Homebush but i go to school in the city
HSC
good evening?? um...it hasnt turned out to be a good one, the reasons are exterior factors(ie.not school related) but still!

know what? the seminar wasnt half bad (shape your destiny thing!?) but sitting in a hot and stuffy hall where body heat and the temprature combine to give u a splitting headace is not comfortable and the smell of bo doesnt help either but it helped in the overall concept..i think?

Thanx again 4 making me feel special!! =D

Last edited:
I

I need a name

its not too bad at the moment...but i agree parents are the worst factor in stress!!! my mum is always on my case...

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
workload and pressure is finally building up = = "

@tiya: wow you live in homebush? thats so close to where im at haha ..

Boxxxhead

Local hairy ethnic man
HSC
I need a name said:
its not too bad at the moment...but i agree parents are the worst factor in stress!!! my mum is always on my case...
My mum's finally gotten off my back. She's pressured me for SO long into studying coz of my natural laziness but she's finally accepted that I'm going to do my own thing in the HSC... She finally has confidence in me, which is one good thing that's happened this year. :)

tiya

I live in Homebush but i go to school in the city
HSC
Schools was ok today...Went better then i expected for both eco and eng ext 1 in the assessment, got band 5 and band 6 respectively *jumps around the room(go me!!)* which was quite exciting! volunteered to do a "bollywood-dance" workshop at school so now everytime i pass an excited teacher they do the "screw the light-bulb and pat the dog" move - quite hilarious but all good fun!! only complain is my eng ext 2 teacher hasnt given me a mark 4 my proposal and i want to know how i did cause the marks in the class range from 2/10 - 9/10 and i want a 9(as everyone would :p) but he hasnt given it back yet!! :( lol but yea!

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
tiya said:
Fun things happening on this side of the world thats for sure!! :D does that mean ur a ex-homebush boy?
haha noo im at de la salle ashfield =p

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
How many de la salles are there?
I've heard of at least ten and all of them are boys schools.

P

pLuvia

School's been pretty dull lately, I've got back to a more intense study routine. Had a half day today then tutor, but yeh it's all cool :D

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
pLuvia said:
School's been pretty dull lately, I've got back to a more intense study routine. Had a half day today then tutor, but yeh it's all cool :D
im hoping that i can get into a intense study routine by monday. and yeah school is dull for me at the moment as well ..

jpcg

HSC
Atm, i'm finding it normal to year 11..the only difference is that everything actually counts now so stupid mistakes are unacceptable in exams n stuff but other than that its been alrite...been confused recently about subject choices (actually been stressed out) but i think ive made the right decision. Can't wait till this year is over but i guess what we all have to go through before it can be over is the worse thing ><

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
jpcg said:
Atm, i'm finding it normal to year 11..the only difference is that everything actually counts now so stupid mistakes are unacceptable in exams n stuff but other than that its been alrite...been confused recently about subject choices (actually been stressed out) but i think ive made the right decision. Can't wait till this year is over but i guess what we all have to go through before it can be over is the worse thing ><
Ask yourself that same question after the hsc.
You'd love to be back at school (especially if you werent impressed with your results). Time flies.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
So far this year, haven't had a very good start at all. Been a bit lazy but hanging in there, and still trying to get on top of things...

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Lazy you Riviet :O, not a word I would of thought of describing you. I think a lot of students are like that this time of year just taking a slow start to the year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)