How are the 06's finding yr 12 so far?? (1 Viewer)

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
mitsui said:
he is crazy! *dot dot*
but i found myself waking up at 5:40am for morning class by myself

it is scary now. esp. when i sleep at 1. >_>

re: riv's comment on water. yes it is fabulous stuff. go try tea. i cant live wifout them. =D
what about ezway? haha

Riviet

HSC
N/A
mitsui said:
re: riv's comment on water. yes it is fabulous stuff. go try tea. i cant live wifout them. =D
Ah tea, I forgot about that one, my dad serves a full teapot each night, sometimes I scab some off him, good stuff to drink. =)

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
lol. tea.
the only tea that i like is the one they serve at yum cha. very nice. ^.^

@dennis: about 15min walk ... 5 -10 minute drive pending on traffic. :)

@jing: psht. i thought u already knew i was crazy ..

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
cbadvanced said:
wow amazing, so many people interested in coffee :)
...not me!!! i despise coffee. though, gottalove the smell of it.

Koray

HSC
Speaking of coffee I had my first cup of the year today because i slept at 3.30am and had to wake up at 8pm and now im sitting here before my test.

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
Koray said:
Speaking of coffee I had my first cup of the year today because i slept at 3.30am and had to wake up at 8pm and now im sitting here before my test.
lol we were awake at the same time last night (or this morning for that matter x.x) :p *yawn* And in my case not helped by the fact that I have an early morning class...

SL33pY

ceo of the banana factory
HSC
mmmmmmm coffee... normally have about 2 per day..double shot espresso

but nothing beats V... its like 3 cups of coffee on steriods!!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... Vvvvv....

-.-

scaredofstudies

HSC
champ_sammy_19 said:
Just wanting to know how the new HSC students are coping so far??? Is it what you expected or not? I found the teachers to be the biggest problem during this time, closely followed by the parents!
What does everyone else think?

hey im new to this thingo.. so hope im posting right..
actually, i shat myself reading some of your comments.. 2+hours of studying everynight? not including homework?
SERIOUS!? id b lucky to finish some home work now and then, let alone even THINK/ try to attempt a good 2hours of studying... i.e>>Taking extra notes, revising random info.... never done it...

well, good on u all.... hope 1 day i can work myself towards it... time is running out though... its like wat, half the year gone already.... far OUT!

scaredofstudies

champ_sammy_19

~~~* Munchkin*~~~
HSC
scaredofstudies said:
actually, i shat myself reading some of your comments.. 2+hours of studying everynight? not including homework?
SERIOUS!? id b lucky to finish some home work now and then, let alone even THINK/ try to attempt a good 2hours of studying... i.e>>Taking extra notes, revising random info.... never done it...

well, good on u all.... hope 1 day i can work myself towards it... time is running out though... its like wat, half the year gone already.... far OUT!

scaredofstudies
hey scaredofstudies welcome 2 bos When it comes to studying and the hsc sometimes the old saying applies
you only get out what u put in

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
scaredofstudies said:

scaredofstudies
you've found the right place.

fairyflossqueen

HSC
is this a trick question....lol, in the words of our last years dux "the hsc isnt the be all and end all of your life....but it is for now"
can that pretty much sum up what is expected of us?? that we treat this as the focus of our entire world at the moment?? pretty much i just want time to stand still and the hsc to never come. considering we have assingments comming out our ears...and teachers telling us these assingments count for so much of our hsc mark, almost equally as much as the exams themselves is driving me crazy.
most of my teachers are really great and are helping out a lot, but if the work-load at the moment is an indication of the rest of the year...i will be suprised if i even survive the hsc....
oh well...i guess we should just listen to the advice of all our parents, teachers and past students : "just do your best and no less, no one can ask you for any more than that"
kisses and hugs....
ashleigh !!

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Well in short run, of course it feels like the end of the world for us. But in the long term, it is only a stepping stone in our lives, there are many more challenges and events in our life that are even more important, we should embrace what we have and our existence in this world and not just think that the HSC is the end, because it is not. It's only the beginning of a big life ahead of us.

taki999

HSC
Hmm..i feel really worried for my half yearlys..i feel i cant catch up and read all my notes in time for the half yearlys. Hope someone can guide me through..

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
taki999 said:
Hmm..i feel really worried for my half yearlys..i feel i cant catch up and read all my notes in time for the half yearlys. Hope someone can guide me through..
i have the worst time management like many would know and 2.5 weeks to my half-yearlies, i still feel that i can get through everything (maybe except maths since i barely do anything in it). so if i can do it, you can as well ! nothing's impossible. just aim high, work hard and believe in yourself and you'll be fine =]

Last edited:

Mexicola

HSC
i'm being eaten alive. in between the assignments and homework and non-existent studying.............. i'm screwed :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)