How are you enjoying semester 2? (1 Viewer)

*hopeful*

HSC
i think there is 2 sizes available but one or the other definately fits

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
miss_gtr said:
lies, i'll buy one and show you! small lids dont fit!! the large lids fit though.

me thinks i need more to do at uni...
I usually buy a coffee daily (with my free newspaper), so trust me...they fit fine!

*cough* MQ n00b *cough*

HSC
N/A
Cyan_phoeniX said:
i do feel a bit like a baby when i put them on though, because the opening bit reminds me of a cup i had when i was little (i.e. 2).
awwwwwww how cute! *pinches cheek*

Can someone make one for me now and put hot milk in it :( Mike's not up late on msn for once so now I have to actually make myself sleepy and go to bed :(

Last edited:

lengy

HSC
so Mike's the one keeping you up at night? :p

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
glitterfairy said:
awwwwwww how cute! *pinches cheek*

Can someone make one for me now and put hot milk in it :( Mike's not up late on msn for once so now I have to actually make myself sleepy and go to bed :(
:eek: Yeah, I was a good boy, and did readings + notes all of yesterday, then went to bed early, grrr still coughing, this fucking grrrrr

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Morning! Nah, I usually sleep 'early' now and wake up normal times haha, well until assignments start, then its back to 4am sleep haha :)

Yeah, I probably should try and get some cough meds, bleh rofl

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
lengy said:
so Mike's the one keeping you up at night? :p
haha actually by the sound of glitter's post, asy's the one who puts her to sleep :p

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
iambored said:
haha actually by the sound of glitter's post, asy's the one who puts her to sleep :p
Haha, I have that effect *zing*!

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
Even if I sleep early/wake up early - I feel all groggy and crap - I am not built for mornings!

MAS105 Tute - I have Phil (BOS Member) - I think this is going to be an interesting semester ( at least the content is much more engaging)
CUL101 - I am only one of two guys in this tute - still cool though hehe - everyone is so friendly - tutor is friendly and down to earth too which helps.
MUS102 - I have Bojan - I might have someone else soon though - he seems on the verge of a nervous/stress related breakdown in regards to his recording work - but so far so good :D
ECHL113 - I have a friend! i have a friend! yay i don't have to be social! (as the joke was) - I feel a little threatened though - lost in a sea of girls + a female tutor so :eep:

marchetta

shut up and do me
HSC
My ling216 class has all of my friends from my previous ling units, so making friends in that unit hasn’t been a problem :p

The downside is there’s this guy from a previous unit who had constantly made ludicrous comments in class, had constantly asked questions every second and had never learnt to shut up, and when we first saw him enter the lecture room, everybody in the lecture room was like “noooo”!!! Hopefully, I can survive this semester. :)

HSC
N/A
OMG THAT SOUNDS LIKE A GUY IN MY CUL202 SEMINAR!!!

Asianish dude, swears in class... holy crap man :/ Some of my other tute people have had him in their classes before and were like :/ This was the first time I'd ever seen/heard of him and I was like :eek:

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
Asylum is in my mas214 tute.

He stole the topic that my group wanted! :p

Ohh and Jezzmo was in my phil tute but i dropped the subject

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
marchetta said:
My ling216 class has all of my friends from my previous ling units, so making friends in that unit hasn’t been a problem :p

The downside is there’s this guy from a previous unit who had constantly made ludicrous comments in class, had constantly asked questions every second and had never learnt to shut up, and when we first saw him enter the lecture room, everybody in the lecture room was like “noooo”!!! Hopefully, I can survive this semester. :)
haha also sounds like someone i might know, he's not all bad :) . like with most people, there's more to him than meets the eye.
not that that matters when you want a lecture to finish so you can do something else :p

*~Dazed~* said:
Asylum is in my mas214 tute.

He stole the topic that my group wanted! :p

Ohh and Jezzmo was in my phil tute but i dropped the subject
woah bos encounters galore

marchetta

shut up and do me
HSC
Nah, I don't think you guys would know him anyway cause he's doing all linguistic units. We dislike him because last semester he had made a lot of sexist and racist comments in class, so most of us have naturally lost respect for him.

Last edited:

*hopeful*

HSC
he sounds kool, we dont really get much comments in accg classes and all bba students are lame, how could anyone be so into something as gay as bba is just weird

cpjeeves

Totally dibble!
HSC
N/A
marchetta said:
ohhh, so you did engl286 too? how was it? Luckily i don't have Robyn as my tutor :) So many people are doing it this semester though. I guess a lot of people wanna be childrens book authors :p
I did 286 and 386 (Contemporary Australian Children's Lit), both times with Robyn as my tutor. The units themselves were interesting, but in my experience Robyn was not a great tutor for various reasons.
286 was pretty good, although I wasn't a fan of the picture books. It's also a good idea to try to find some of the books at second hand bookshops or libraries otherwise you spend a fortune trying to keep up.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
*sigh* Education, totally put-off with a single encounter at MQ, probably won't be doing grad now

HSC
N/A
ahahahaha that guy is rarely without his headphones though lol :p

You need to poke him if you want his attention! :p

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha aww :eek: Sorry kylie, yeah what lynn said, I turn into zombie-mike with headphones as most people know haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)