How detailed are your notes? (1 Viewer)

.isabellus

HSC
Crap, I haven't started! Have people really been using the summer holidays for notes? Did you guys take a break at all?
I think I put too much effort into Year 11. I feel dead now. I don't want to touch a damn pen.

xMrRand0m

HSC
.isabellus said:
Crap, I haven't started! Have people really been using the summer holidays for notes? Did you guys take a break at all?
I think I put too much effort into Year 11. I feel dead now. I don't want to touch a damn pen.
I've been using these summer holidays for notes; that was up to about 2 days ago when I started to feel burnt out. From then on, I haven't been able to go for long marathon sessions (4-5 hours), so I'm on a little 'break' now for a few days perhaps. Hopefully I'll be able to work again after that.

hsc100

HSC
xMrRand0m said:
12 pages with small handwriting for legal?! Is that only for one topic? Because I've only got 4 pages, and that's for the first topic, 'law and justice'.
Are you kidding me? Its for the first three topics

dp624

HSC
.isabellus said:
Lol you're like the opposite of me
i bombed year 11, sorta, then tried a bit harder in y12
use these hols well, you have about 2 weeks left =D

xMrRand0m

HSC
hsc100 said:
Are you kidding me? Its for the first three topics
Wow! What school do you go to? You guys have done the first three topics already? Or is this just moving ahead? I have to start making my notes again, under the syllabus headings. Been on a break for a few days.

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC
Dragonmaster262 said:
I don't have a clue on how to make notes. I just summarise the entire text book. Lol, I got ~60 pages of notes for one subject.
That's generally what I do. When I study, I usually just get out my textbook, read then underline and summarise the important points - and re-arrange them under the proper syllabus notes.

hsc100

HSC
xMrRand0m said:
Wow! What school do you go to? You guys have done the first three topics already? Or is this just moving ahead? I have to start making my notes again, under the syllabus headings. Been on a break for a few days.
The first topic we did in class and the second one was an assessment (exam) and now ive got the crime research assignment which ive used for my notes

MrDimple

HSC
since i started writing my notes for Biology, i think it is well detailed as biology can be wordy imo.

eriito

Elite Member
HSC
Dragonmaster262 said:
I don't have a clue on how to make notes. I just summarise the entire text book. Lol, I got ~60 pages of notes for one subject.
Check out the syllabus :)

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
ive got ~35 pages for each topic in chem and phys, done production of materials + acidic environment for chem and space + motors&gen for physics. In the process of doing eco notes...

shell.q

HSC
gosh, i thought i was okay organised, but i havent just stuck to one subject been skipping through subjects, so i have like 3pages max for my subjects

must go mums nagging damn cant bore u guys this time

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
i dont really have any notes but i've only done the first topic of chem sorta, and first topic of bio not very well

eriito

Elite Member
HSC
electrolysis said:
ive got ~35 pages for each topic in chem and phys, done production of materials + acidic environment for chem and space + motors&gen for physics. In the process of doing eco notes...
impressive

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Okay, it's not really much about the number of pages. It's really more about word count. Some people just squeeze like 10000+ words into 10 pages. (I did it last year and that's an epic fail)

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC
lyounamu said:
Okay, it's not really much about the number of pages. It's really more about word count. Some people just squeeze like 10000+ words into 10 pages. (I did it last year and that's an epic fail)
Bloody Asian ^^

Nah but I had the same problem - I hand wrote my notes last year (cause I was rushing as I did them two weeks before the prelims =="). But yeah - ended up being a pain in the ass when studying - so make sure you make the notes nice and legible =)

dp624

HSC
lyounamu said:
10,000, wow
=O

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)