How did you even start? (1 Viewer)

shell.q

HSC
had a 1 week surf course, met, exchanged numbers organised spend night tgoether, 3months later no longer talking

i told him to piss off he only wanted sex hmph!!

Pace_T

HSC
f e a r l e s s said:
Oh yer,

just wanna add that I AM SO FUCKIN IN LOVE

<33

yeah..!! :apig:
fuck off you retard

i bet you have no friends cos you drove them all away by talking this nonsense all the time

4unitfreak

HSC
We worked together so we talked at work, and I asked him out because he's super shy. Six weeks later we hooked up, and from then on he was like 'SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX' and I was like 'um no' and he didn't like that, so I ended it after six months. Lovely experience.

boris

Banned
HSC
4unitfreak said:
We worked together so we talked at work, and I asked him out because he's super shy. Six weeks later we hooked up, and from then on he was like 'SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX' and I was like 'um no' and he didn't like that, so I ended it after six months. Lovely experience.
yeah and you like twilight so he is the less dum 1

verdades

HSC
boris said:
yeah and you like twilight so he is the less dum 1
Wouldn't it be funny if you found more people who liked Twilight got really high English/Extension marks than those who don't?
No way to prove it, just an amusing thought for you.

boris

Banned
HSC
verdades said:
Wouldn't it be funny if you found more people who liked Twilight got really high English/Extension marks than those who don't?
No way to prove it, just an amusing thought for you.
It would prove that the majority of ext english students were retarded :confused:

or maybe the whole english curriculum would need an overhaul?

verdades

HSC
boris said:
It would prove that the majority of ext english students were retarded :confused:

or maybe the whole english curriculum would need an overhaul?
Haha.

XPac2

HSC
action lol . And it was at my cousins place (not wit my cousin) and we were on this huge mattress. it was a double so in my family, it sleeps seven so we hooked up on the mattress with five other people lol

nottellingu

HSC
flipsyde said:
the night before I met my bf, I was talking to a friend on MSN.. She added him into the coversation and introduced us, and she was actually setting us up *rolls eyes*.we moved really fast to begin with, he told her that he was interested in me and she told me. He asked me out to the movies that night for the next day.
It wasnt a date or anything it was more to meet me than anything else.

Anyway so I show up to the movies, he arrives 10mins later...looking nervous as hell. After about 30mins into the movie he held my hand, it was all sweaty from him being nervous, so it was gross but I didnt wanna let it go to give the wrong impression. I fell asleep on his shoulder in the movie cos I hadnt slept that night and the movie was reeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaallly boring. He gave me a peck on the forehead.

After the movie we went home then he asked me to come over and eat wedges with him....He burnt them lol. He kissed me and then we just sat on his couch and talked for a bit. Then he had to go (had a flight to qld that day to see friends). When he came back we started back up and yeah hehe its been a year and a month :)
Lame :D

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
introduced by mutual friend
he was a maddd sleaze for the first 2 years i knew him.
i hated him.
still hooked up with him lol.
he got so jealous when i started seeing this other guy in like april
i started talking more with him. become closer.
stopped seeing other guy.
he asked me out the weekend a month or so later .
and yeh 7 months eh

chamelia

HSC
He was my next door neighbour for a few months - staying with his aunt and uncle after making the move from the scrub.

Had a few awkward chats when he came into my work to buy smokes or at neighbourhood parties.

I wanted to go to the Placebo concert but none of my friends wanted to - so my dad suggested the next door neigbour. He came over the next night after dinner and chatted to my family casually (he was already casual friends with my dad). Everybody went to bed and we kept talking and decided to stay up all night just chatting....

A date to see "Monster House" and me planting an awkward kiss in the dark..the rest is history.

2 and a half years and counting.

mon.s

HSC
well i met him IRB racing this season.. in the beginning i didnt even notice him, until he started stalking me/we ended up in the same place all the time. got to know him a little better of the next couple of weeks.. and then at an end of season party i suddenly asked him to my formal and then the night of the formal he asked me out.. going strong for 5 months.. :)

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
I asked for the time.

Later, my friend told me that it was a pick up line. (At the time I had said it to him I didn't even know ><)

Ahh well it worked :D

hayleyharlequin

, psychotic synchypnotic
HSC
Oh, prepare yourself for a shit long description. (Sorry, I just can't help myself. lol)

My boyfriend, Beau and I met at my first day at my work. I knew he was going to be there because my friend was kind of seeing him (didn't even last two weeks.) He introduced himself and said that if I needed any help, to just ask (I was on the main register and absolutely freaking out, he was on back-up.) We became real good friends over five months, in fact we were flirting like crazy a week after I started. My mum even said that she could see him and I going out. During the five months, I started to like him a lot, but I didn't think that anything would eventuate. I started to go out with a guy who I'd kinda had a thing for but that just... stopped. I got slowly got over the other guy, whilst still having this major crush on Beau.

Anyway, apparently everyone at work could tell that I liked him (even the manager) and they kept probing Beau on if he liked me (I had no idea that that was going on). From what my boyfriend has told me, he did like me but wasn't sure if he should take a chance since his ex girlfriend had fucked him over during the nine months they were together. One day, when we were both working, Beau was complaining about another girl we work with and to my surprise, my manager said to him, "You've got a smart and beautiful girl right next to you - go out with Hayles." On the inside, I was doing the whole "Oh my god!" thing. My boyfriend told me that this is what made him take the chance on asking me out, except he wasn't sure how. We started seeing each other and flirting a lot. One night we were texting and talking about where we stood and we "officially" got together on December 27th. Nine days later, I had to leave for America for three weeks. LONGEST THREE WEEKS OF MY LIFE!

We've now been together for almost five months now :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)