How did you even start? (1 Viewer)

CieL

HSC
suzieee said:
then at my guys 18th told me he loved me and asked me out again. he started crying when i rejected him. 5 mins later my guy (who i liked again by then) told me he loved me.
So you didnt like him and rejected him.... then 5mins later you liked him?

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
Schroedinger said:
This comment proves that you are in fact north shore. Good going retard, I could buy and sell ten of you, and I dress like a hobo and drink cask wine.
what do you want. A bloody pat on the back. Who cares what she dresses like

suzieee

HSC
CieL said:
So you didnt like him and rejected him.... then 5mins later you liked him?
no, my ex was the one that i rejected, and the one i liked was the guy im currently with. sorry about my confusing story.....

balin.kid

HSC
my sister was dating this guy and I met his friend... we hooked up twice then my sister got a new boyfriend and I met his friend.. we hooked up but are still together but he moved back to Brisbane today... our first kiss was in my car with a load of people in the back, he wrote my name on the window it's still there... after the party, we hit the spa at 2am and i haven't looked back..

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
luisalow1 said:
met in the tsubi store like a year ago.

it went a bit like this

me: "heyyyyyy is your name giovanni?"

him: "nope"

me: "oh ok. whats your number"

hahahahahahaahahahha

then i called him or something, we met up and drove to somewhere in lane cove and then we went skinny dipping at freshwater.

its my one year next sunday. haha
luisalow1 said:
oh and the night we officially started dating i was off my face and we were at a party near loreto kiribilli and i fell over onto my ass on a dog bowl and i think i stood up and i was like "help me, BOYFRIEND"

ahahahahaha

lol

bregitta

Red is for Rad
HSC
I met my guy at school, although I didn't know he even existed until a month before he asked me out. He added me on facebook, we chatted a lot, and then he eventually told me he liked me while he was drunk at a party. After some crappy Citizen Kane lecture at school he asked if I maybe wanted to hang out after some gay English thing we were going to at melb Uni, and I agreed. The rest is history :)

allex-10

HSC
carreau said:
We went for a walk in a park. During the night, completely smashed. I took advantage of her.
ROFL

thats gold :p

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
I said I was sleepy and lied down and she lied down in my arms.

Rhanoct

zzzzz
HSC
tutoring college > lunch > msn > long phone conversations > went out for coffee

pretty much it

isnice

HSC
jeff.wong said:
xD Matrix
LMAO

off topic but anyone here go to matrix? they are hella annoying, always texting me and shit... even sent me a christmas card.

verdades

HSC
Hadn't seen him in about 9 months, but had been meaning to.
So my mum was going up to Queanbeyan, so I figured we could meet up, and we did.
Lots of flirting, poking, and I got picked up. Literally, that is, with one arm.
Watching a movie, we had a poking war, and ended up with his arm behind my back. After the next poking war, I ended up lying across him xD. Cue making out for the next 3 hours.
He asked me out a couple of days later.
9 months today =]

*o*

HSC
friends>mutual friend persuaded me to ask her out>i asked her out awkwardly...and failed (she thought i was having a go at her..)>mutual friend explained>3weeks later tried again

that was 6 months ago and now i am in love.

HSC
:pirate:

Heard about him from a friend, and then we met.

this was around 2 years ago..nearly..

And, we've shared our whole lives with one another from then.

Took some time to trust him with my all, but we eventually got there, and we're still going, so darn STRONG.

we've done it all. literally. Yet, still when i say that; we still got HEAPS more to experience.

:shoot:yahh, he loves me. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)