How did you quit your job? (1 Viewer)

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
I was going to Japan in January and then on a 2 week camping holiday, so I just said I wouldn't come back to work after that.

No resignation letter or ignoring phone calls or anything, my boss and I were on really good terms and she agreed that you get sick of Boost after a while and I'd done my time.

I'll always quit in the proper way. I know how having someone fail to turn up can fuck up your day, so I'd never do that to anyone.

HSC
Ive always wanted to quit by picking up the pager phone (at safeway) and shout out random insults at my boss followed by i quit.

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
Address

To Whom It May Concern,

It is with regret that I, name, would like to inform you of my resignation from my position of title at place of employment, effective from date.
I would like to thank you for the opportunities and skills I have gained from working in your store, it has been a pleasure.

Kind Regards,

Name
Date

Hope this helps! :)
thanks!

Nashie

Ace up my sleeve
HSC
most memorable was with the boss i didn't like

resignation letter on my unqualified, overwhelmed and dickheaded boss' desk a week before our busiest period as he was trying to cope with four out of 6 staff who were new

last time i went in to say hi to others he obviously ignored me twice..

I had realised about 6 hours before there was no use being unhappy and doing his work for him, so I had called my previous boss (who had moved) at like 2am and asked for work and got it! The look on his face was priceless when I quit completely out of the blue

Pace_T

HSC
you're all spoilt little shits

you should be nice to your bosses. appreciate the fact that they were able to give you work in the first place

bunch of cocksuckers

Nashie

Ace up my sleeve
HSC
hey the boss i was talking about inherited me from a previous boss and was almost completely unqualified and I had to do more work that I should have because he didn't know wtf to do

so circumstances come into it pace t
I am sure you're a great boss though

Hayabusa

HSC
N/A
Fuck me dead, I all see is a bunch of ungrateful kids.

Learn to write a resignation letter and make it better for yourselves you lil shits.

ashllis92

HSC
Fuck me dead, I all see is a bunch of ungrateful kids.

Learn to write a resignation letter and make it better for yourselves you lil shits.

Finally, someone on here with a brain atop their shoulders. It really isn't hard to say to someone I am quitting because of x, y or z but thankyou for the opportunity you have given me. You are all being melodramatic idiots who will find having a full time job which you might not love but have to keep very hard. I pity you.

ashllis92

HSC
i pissed into a cup and drank it INFRONT OF A VIDEO CAMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha showed them good

who is the real winner in this sutationa ton
Please tell me that this is a typo. I hate to say it but you drank your own piss instead of saying I don't want to work here anymore. What has that acheived for you? Certainly not a good reference. "Yes, on their last day x drank their own piss. Would you like to employ them now?" At least you'll stand out...

omnipotent

HSC
Well I got caught giving a mate (a fellow employee) some free food.
The manager took me aside and said I would recieve a warning. She then asked me if I understand that what I did was wrong. I honestly didn't care about my job and was thinking of quiting either way. I told her I didn't do anything wrong and sent me home.
I handed in my resignation a couple of days later, went in to order something and a friend at the counter who knew the story gave me some freebies :D

onholidays

HSC
oops was completely unaware of the standard two week resignation notice...anyway, it was out of the blue...they were so nice too except they were underpaying me...but that aside, very friendly, offered to take me out and nice...did not really enjoy the working conditions though and the job got repetitively boring after a while...I wanted more challenges!

Other than that, I couldn't juggle everything at once so I resigned...it was nice to know that they seemed genuinely sorry to see me leave... I think I resigned at a bad time as they'd just booted a new kid, an old kid was resigning and another was going on holidays soon...but I had no idea they would boot the new kids so quickly...they were always telling me how good the new kids were... and i thought well at least they have the new kids...but anyway whatever...

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
got rostered on for another sat shift which i had been telling them i was unavailable for the past few months...

was so angry and sick of the job

halfway thru my shift i walked into the office and wrote on the roster in a fluoro green highlighter "not comin back" .. im scared to return to the store now lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)