How do u tell a friend u like her? (1 Viewer)

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
concession said:
:uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh:

i only post in such a disregardless manner as my previous comment placed earlier in this thread was deleted for unknown and unnamed reasons. may the deleter please explain their actions and slap themselves
concession: i don't see any post by you in this thread.... (deleted or not)

you might've posted in the same thread in NS, which was deleted.

PenelopeK

S Healer
HSC
a friend of mine liked me and i had no idea at the time -- he just called me more often and became more touchy.. i guess that could b a way, hold her like around her waist or even hold her hand and see how she reacts ??

Ralph

The Don
HSC
N/A
Just do it the easy way, get her drunk, boner her, and when she wakes up......
tell her you tripped and fell, and she may be pregnant!

Alternatively, i know some nice drug dealers on Darlinghurst road, they sell all kinds of thinks like drugs to spike peoples drinks, thats always an option if your shy.

choc-chip

HSC
CAN YA GUYS BEEN A BIT more CREATIVE??!

another tongue-shy guy
well..u should let her frds knowpes dat u liked her....and asked for some help from them...try 2 be romantic... and show ur sincereity and ask her out ...the trick is trying to get some information from her frds..so that u know wheter she likes u

good luck mite..

Last edited:

concession

Respected Member
HSC
bubz :D said:
concession: i don't see any post by you in this thread.... (deleted or not)

you might've posted in the same thread in NS, which was deleted.
how would you see it if it was deleted?

hmm the latter comment seems more likely

jen23

i think you've gotta talk to her and do the whole "hey, how do you tell a someone you like them" and then she'll go "awww, you like someone?!?! who is it, thats so cute" then go "im not telling who.." and she'll harass you to tell her who "please tell me, please i wont tell anyone.. ok, let me guess.. do i know them" and blah blah blah. eventually she'll suspect its her and then she'll catch on.. or if you wanna be simple say "i really like you you know, your such a cool chick" and see what she says. if she says something like "well thanks but i only like you as a friend" then just go "yeah.. i only like you as a friend too.. what did you think i was talking about?!?!" and if she reacts positively then yay, you kiss her.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Hemi said:
u dun have nothing 2 loose
That sounds like "You have nothing too loose"

Heh. Just thought I'd say that.

Edit: Also, there's a double negative there.

Simmey

HSC
See how she reacts to the little things. Go to the movies together (or in a group) and sit next to each other and just sit a little closer that normal and lean in towards her a little. I dont know, I was best friends with a guy for ages and we used to joke around and wrestle and stuff so maybe do that and see how she responds if you two are into childish games like me......

who knows, you know the girl, you know what she likes and does not like we dont know all the dynamics of the relationship.

I think that if you two are good friends there is already an element of attraction maybe without the sexual side but an attraction is there so you're prob already a couple of steps ahead than the rest of us. Girls like getting attention from guys....its a fact so pay her extra attention, show her that she means something to you.
People say they dont want to lose the friendship and thats true, she may end up being scared that if you got together and it didnt work that you could never go back to the way it was....if thats the case tell her your willing to take that chance...

ahh god i'm waffling on shit.....good luck

Komaticom

Bored Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah friendships usually don't return to normal if you try to turn into into a relationship.

Try dropping subtle hints and see her reaction. Or just spill the beans and hope she doesn't step on them.

Ezzmaye

HSC
N/A
Confront her...if all else fails, say u were dared to do it...

lengstar

HSC
lengstar said:
i heard clubbing her over the head and taking her back to your cave was a very direct approach to this situtation and it works wonders
does this answer your question?

A2RAYA

You've done us proud boys
HSC
Frigid said:
viable methods of communication available are (in no particular order):
  • email
  • ICQ/MSN/AOL
  • IRC
  • a public forum
  • phone-call
  • sky-writing
  • 999 roses
  • a poem/song/other form of literary work?
  • card
  • a hand-written letter
  • presents are always good
  • a radio request
  • a classified ad
  • the grapevine - pass a rumour around
  • buy the front-page of a major-metropolitan newspaper
  • buy concurrent 30-second ads on all free-to-air TV channels
  • popup advertisements on all her favourite sites
  • a hand-made gift
  • SMS
  • a discrete tete-a-tete chat
  • alternative dispute resolution
  • pre-contractual negotiations

i just gave you a fairly serious list i would think.
or u can just tell her straight out...face to face that is ;) ...u aint a man unless u try and fail at least once

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
Blay said:
be careful not to get too close a friend or you'll get stuck in the friend zone... which sucks and hurts like hell if you really really really do like her =\
just ask anyways. that is what i did. but i got rejected, and we're still friends. i plan to do it again. but you have to make sure that you've just gotten into the friend zone. another thing you

like someone said before, you gotta at least fail once in oyur lifetime. but the key is not to fail too much, since you will first become a dude with bad rep. then proceeding to ahopeless loser. i don't think anyone has ever sunk that low before. they either give-up and become a hermit or get laid and have kiddiesand marry..... :uhhuh:

i am in a happy mood right now :D

A2RAYA

You've done us proud boys
HSC
lesmiester_dj said:
just ask anyways. that is what i did. but i got rejected, and we're still friends. i plan to do it again. but you have to make sure that you've just gotten into the friend zone. another thing you

like someone said before, you gotta at least fail once in oyur lifetime. but the key is not to fail too much, since you will first become a dude with bad rep. then proceeding to ahopeless loser. i don't think anyone has ever sunk that low before. they either give-up and become a hermit or get laid and have kiddiesand marry..... :uhhuh:

i am in a happy mood right now :D
"like someone said before, you gotta at least fail once in oyur lifetime"

yeh dam straight u do.....the guy who said that sounds like a genius....wait that was me ;) ....but yeh its true and lesmeister_dj's right...also if u score u can always tell ur mates later how u told a girl u like her and kablamo ur goin out with her...just like that

if ur really good u can make it like a james bond movie where u meet the girl and a day later ur in bed with her....just thought it was appropriate to throw that in :D

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
i didn't think that anyone was that good?!
oh wait....now i do....

Keen

MD
HSC
Hmn, been there done that.

Ok, umn firstly read some of my posts to see how to get some attraction happening there. Flirt with her, spend some alone time with her, if she's responding start touching her (hand on arm to emphasise something, rub up against her, get some lint off her shirt). And maybe if she's interested it might work, but it can be hard.
I've been in this situation a couple of times and I have to say you can move from friends to relationship but it's VERY hard and takes a lot of skill. You also have to be careful what you're doing remember her friends are probably some of your friends and you may hang around each other so what if things go wrong - but don't be held back by these fears you need to act like it doesn't matter - and you should feel it too - eventually.
If you really want it then yeah go for it but don't ever really tell her that you like her directly - don't confess your feelings - give some political answers (witty/funny) but don't frustrate her and lead her own - take direction for where things are going (be the man) but don't let her take control of you or the relationship.

Good luck

Keen

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)