How do you pick out the First Year Students (1 Viewer)

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
lol i think ive used a map once since i started uni, thats it

HSC
First years wander into the wrong lecture theatre in groups of 3-4 and giggle hysterically when they realise their mistake. A normal student would just leave immediately, not act like a ditzy idiot.
that happened in one of mine. half an hour through a marketing lecture these girls left, and the lecturer was like, 'already? :uhoh:' and then some guy at the door was like, 'they just realised this isnt the accounting lecture'. and the lecturer was like, 'it took them half an hour?'

bec_peace

HSC
Some people actually wear their year 12 jerseys to university?
Oh my, how embarrassing for them. :/
Lol, I like my yr 10 jersey.. I'd prob wear it coz it's comfy and I dont really care what people think :p

biopia

WestSyd-UNSW3x/week
HSC
High schools that only go to year 10 normally get jersey's in year 10 because it's their last year before they leave for work or another high school.

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
^ choose from the following:
a. dont go to lectures
b. find the lecture hall after the lecture has finished
c. repeating 1st year
e. dont actually go to uni
f. actually do B Arts so u have no classes anyway

witide

HSC
^ choose from the following:
a. dont go to lectures
b. find the lecture hall after the lecture has finished
c. repeating 1st year
e. dont actually go to uni
f. actually do B Arts so u have no classes anyway
d. none of the above and knows the alphabet

Shoom

HSC
N/A
ROCK ME AMADEUS UNI IS DA BOMB.

So yeah monday I go to all my lectures but didnt write shit, I only take one pen thats chucked in my bag.

Tuesday im lost I dont check maps I just run around reading sign names looking for the wallace theatre I end up in farking RPA hospital.

Wednesday i wake up at 45 and im f this im not going to bio lecture, go ack to bed.

Friday I go to hang out with friends and just walk into every random lecture.

FutureSight01

IS NOT ASIAN!
HSC
these idiots in my ecmt workshop asked me my atar. I thought I'd have the lowest one in the class. Turns out mine was the highest in the group. 1/3 was doing ARTS, 2/3 doing agricultural economics. Why did you even bother asking my atar? So pointless! I even told them so. Please tell me heaps of people drop out...

Gmac_0

HSC
Yeah, I'm one of the ones who stops to look at maps all the time, though I disagree about ENTER/UAI asking, I'm @ Monash 1st yr, and out of all the randoms I talked to in lectures/tutes none of em asked my ENTER, the only dude that did was a kid from my school. They do all love to ask what school I went to though.

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
Yeah, I'm one of the ones who stops to look at maps all the time, though I disagree about ENTER/UAI asking, I'm @ Monash 1st yr, and out of all the randoms I talked to in lectures/tutes none of em asked my ENTER, the only dude that did was a kid from my school. They do all love to ask what school I went to though.
yer, they dont do it at monash cuz we are cool like that.

x_symphonic

HSC
Yes, that pisses me off. Do people not know how to put their phones on vibrate/silent? >.<"
its actually a good sign for me in my maths lec since it pauses the lecturer for a moment so that i can copy and catch up with the notes. Left hand lecturers always cover what they write. Its so irritating ><

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
its actually a good sign for me in my maths lec since it pauses the lecturer for a moment so that i can copy and catch up with the notes. Left hand lecturers always cover what they write. Its so irritating ><
Nawww, you poor soul :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)