How Do You Think You'll Get Married? (1 Viewer)

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
Malfoy said:
I've got the whole thing planned out, to be honest... it'll be rather big and most certainly extravagant, that's for sure. It'll be in a nice, old church and I'll be wearing a very fancy white dress with a huge skirt :D
I see you've poured all your creativity into coming up with this ...

GinoIs

HSC
It'll be A Friday night at home. She'll be Drunk and I'll pretend that I'm drunk. And During a 3min commercial between the footy - I'll ask her to marry me. She'll smile and I'll kiss her forehead.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
Ultimately its up to the girl, and you should probably know what she would want, but i like things simple, so something like this:

randomly take a day off work and take her on a picnic or just for a drive then a walk in some area of natural beauty, maybe a nice but deserted beach like at killalee, or just some place with a nice view. Then without kneeling tell her i love her and i want to spend the rest of my life with her que ring[birthstone preferably, and hopefully not a diamond though i might concede that point if she really really wants it] and question.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Serius said:
Ultimately its up to the girl, and you should probably know what she would want, but i like things simple, so something like this:

randomly take a day off work and take her on a picnic or just for a drive then a walk in some area of natural beauty, maybe a nice but deserted beach like at killalee, or just some place with a nice view. Then without kneeling tell her i love her and i want to spend the rest of my life with her que ring[birthstone preferably, and hopefully not a diamond though i might concede that point if she really really wants it] and question.
I swooned a bit reading that :eek:

Evilo

HSC
wakes up
Puts on thongs and wife-beater
walk to fridge for a vb
trips over one of eight kids
says to gf: "perhaps its time to get married"

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Malfoy said:
I'm not usually a traditionalist, but for some reason I want a big white wedding...
I don't understand why you are being so racist

Skeeta

HSC
I would definitely consider eloping..

Or at least giving approximately 20 people about 2 weeks notice that i'm going to get hitched. That way, shitty uncles dont need to travel, woggy politics go out the window, and only my nearest and dearest will be there.

Will of course be wearing a gorgeous white dress, husband in a lovely suit.. Get hitched then get drunk and dance like crazy at the reception.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
i will prob be married by 28

i also think weddings are gay, particularly because I've never ever been to one

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Skeeta said:
I would definitely consider eloping..

Or at least giving approximately 20 people about 2 weeks notice that i'm going to get hitched. That way, shitty uncles dont need to travel, woggy politics go out the window, and only my nearest and dearest will be there.

Will of course be wearing a gorgeous white dress, husband in a lovely suit.. Get hitched then get drunk and dance like crazy at the reception.
Most women end up going with biege, cream or eggshell rather than white.

blakegman

HSC
N/A
stazi said:
i will prob be married by 28

i also think weddings are gay, particularly because I've never ever been to one
Did Wedding Crashers teach you nothing.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
yeah it did. it taught me that I should ask my mum for more meatball

jcurry

HSC
Haven't really thought about it but i'd probably take her the place where we had our first date, or our first kiss
i don't know i'll need to find the one and only girl for me and then i'll know what to do

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
Malfoy said:
I hope to get married by the time I graduate uni though, in honesty.
Cool, how old will you be by then? Wouldnt you like to get a stable job or something before?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
MaNiElla said:
Cool, how old will you be by then? Wouldnt you like to get a stable job or something before?
why would you need a stable job for marriage. it's not like she's having a kid

hyparzero

BOS Male Prostitute
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
A guy who was there said he'd take her skydiving and somehow do it there. Needs a very specific girl to marry then :p
Being emotionally overwhelmed during the critical-parachute-cord-pulling-altitude has never been a smart idea.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)