How do your social circles react to fact, that you never had a girlfriend (1 Viewer)

Akhdar

HSC
well im a girl, 17 years of age. I know a few guys from my school that havent kissed a girl. I was in a relationship once but he was an ass...we didnt hug much (only like twice) i have never kissed anyone or been kissed by someone that isnt a relative on the cheek.
i dont want my first kiss to be some stupid, meaningless high school thing
but to answer your question..though you may think that girls wouldnt go for you, i think there are girls out there that look for that
for example, me. I would not go for a guy that has kissed a girl before. I can't do it. So dont worry, you will find someone out there. :wave: I really hope this helps you :)
Aren't you a Muslim sister? You shouldn't kissing.

I'm a Muslim brother so I'll gladly fuck aussie sluts who dress like whores and want it bad but then I'll get married to a nice pure sister. If I find out her hymen is broken then she's dead.

maplestory

Autoplay Member
HSC
well im a girl, 17 years of age. I know a few guys from my school that havent kissed a girl. I was in a relationship once but he was an ass...we didnt hug much (only like twice) i have never kissed anyone or been kissed by someone that isnt a relative on the cheek.

but to answer your question..though you may think that girls wouldnt go for you, i think there are girls out there that look for that
for example, me. I would not go for a guy that has kissed a girl before. I can't do it. So dont worry, you will find someone out there. :wave: I really hope this helps you :)
exact situations bolded.

so to the OP, I guess your situation is a pretty normal thing.

probably

maybe

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
How do your social circles react to fact, that you never had a girlfriend, and never kissed?

My old friends are the same way (20-year olds) so obviously they don't say anything. Family knows that I'm fucked up so they don't say anything. Bitches in college probably whisper behind my back. But never anyone told me boldly that I'm pathetic, which is strange.

I'm going to be turning 19 soon and I've never even kissed a girl, never held hands, or even hugged someone that wasn't a relative. Any others here in the same boat? How common do you think it really is? it's not so strange to maybe still be a virgin at my age but to be as inexperienced as I am is, well... downright embarrassing.

Also, How hard do you think it would be to find a girl in the same situation? I haven't completely given up on 3d I've just always figured it would be nearly impossible to find a girl like myself that isn't completely hideous or religious. Girls can admit they are inexperienced and guys will find that attractive whereas if I were to ever admit how inexperienced I am I get the feeling girls would be completely turned off and pity me.

I know this board already has enough insecure lonely people complaining about things but I figured I'd add my thoughts anyways, even if you don't reply thanks for reading.
i was in a similar boat, i got my first gf 2 weeks after i turned 20, lucky for me the inexperience thing wasnt an issue since she was as inexperienced as i was.
not having a gf didnt bother me though, tbh i never really expected to get one, nor did i feel particularly sad from not having one, or felt the need to go out and get a gf.

not sure how hard it would be to find a girl in the same situation as you, it all depends on how outgoing/outspoken/shy/quiet/intro/extroverted you or she is (and your looks too i guess).

re: the friend circle thing, they dont really care or treat me differently when i hadnt had a gf before.

partygal92

HSC
Basically Omie Jay is the only one itt that will have any luck in a situation like this because him and his gf are not 100% socially retarded or ugly. The moral of the story is don't be a bag of shit or be an engineer and you'll get ladies left right and centre.

senorita2

Banned
HSC
as long as ur not socially retarded then theres nothing wrong with it
i didnt have my first bf til about 18 and was like a virgin in EVERYTHING (eg. kissing) until i got a bf (at age 18)
friends didnt care that i never had a boyfriend or relations with a guy, parents like the fact that i never had a boyfriend or relations with a guy. lol

myst1fy

HSC
N/A
Basically Omie Jay is the only one itt that will have any luck in a situation like this because him and his gf are not 100% socially retarded or ugly. The moral of the story is don't be a bag of shit or be an engineer and you'll get ladies left right and centre.

stampede

doin it tuff
HSC

why do girls love engineers for

Jimmy Recard

Banned
HSC
omie please stop posting in alternate accounts to back up your opinion thanks halcyonsky

jessxxr

HSC
honestly i think there are probably a lot of girls who wouldn't be turned off by the fact you're inexperienced and might even find it cute that you haven't been out in this world being a man whore, some would probably feel more comfortable with it as they know you probably won't pressure them into shit :)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Also, How hard do you think it would be to find a girl in the same situation?
Why would you WANT a girl like that?

OT: I was kinda like that. Friends were kinda embarrassed, but super good sports about it. They didn't think less of me because of that, because I'm a cool guy anyway.

swizzler

Banned
HSC
shut the fuck up

BlueTomato

HSC
i actually got together with my 1st gf when i was 14+ and we were together for 4 and a half years too bad things had to end , after tat it was juz some normal flings nothing serious , n i dun find that guys with lots of ex gfs are considered man whores , they juz havent found the right 1 yet :cool2: all you need is some good social skills and ur good to go

Garygaz

HSC
Aren't you a Muslim sister? You shouldn't kissing.

I'm a Muslim brother so I'll gladly fuck aussie sluts who dress like whores and want it bad but then I'll get married to a nice pure sister. If I find out her hymen is broken then she's dead.
almost got me mad/10

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Also, How hard do you think it would be to find a girl in the same situation? I haven't completely given up on 3d I've just always figured it would be nearly impossible to find a girl like myself that isn't completely hideous or religious.
You have been discounted.
well i guess its for 3 reasons:
1) i am a really shy person
2) i tned to chicken out a lot because sometimes i feel as if i am not ready yet
3) i dont want it to be some stupid high school thing, i want it to be meaningless
4) You are too religious.
You mean meaningful, right?

nimco

HSC
20 is pretty bad though
im super socially awkward and retarded and p ugly and i managed to kiss a few girls even if they were fat and or ugly
no excuses
1. That's a terrible description of yourself. :(
2. If you thought they were fat or ugly... WHY KISS THEM? slack bro.

i dont think it really matters... just try to be comfortable with who you are :)
ABSOLUTELY!!

honestly i think there are probably a lot of girls who wouldn't be turned off by the fact you're inexperienced and might even find it cute that you haven't been out in this world being a man whore, some would probably feel more comfortable with it as they know you probably won't pressure them into shit :)
AGREE!

Re: How do your social circles react to fact, that you never had a girlfriend

NO-ONE SHOULD/WOULD CARE IF YOU NEVER HAD A GF...

and who cares about anyones reaction. Do what you want to do, for yourself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)