How does the reputation system work? (1 Viewer)

youngminii

Banned
HSC
What's the amount of rep you can give based on anyway? I only gave 3 when I gave + rep to a friend.
I remember namu repped me once (when he had 2 bars). It was like 25-30 points in one go..

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
What's the amount of rep you can give based on anyway? I only gave 3 when I gave + rep to a friend.
I remember namu repped me once (when he had 2 bars). It was like 25-30 points in one go..
I think it depends on the number of posts u have and also the number of bars u have. =)

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
How long do you have to wait before you can give the same person rep again?

astroe

HSC
I didn't think it was a time limit, more like you need to spread rep to other members or something, to even it out. I seem to get an image of a bell curve in my mind. :haha:

youngminii

Banned
HSC
Naw I keep getting "You have given too much reputation in the past 24 hours"

HSC
Click on "UserCP" (top left of screen) and scroll down - you can see how much rep you have, and who has repped you recently.

Or, if you click the rep button on your own posts, it will tell you how much rep you have.

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
Click on "UserCP" (top left of screen) and scroll down - you can see how much rep you have, and who has repped you recently.

Or, if you click the rep button on your own posts, it will tell you how much rep you have.
wow, never knew that. thanks. i'll try it out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)