How Have You Changed? (1 Viewer)

zxcvbee

HSC
N/A
now that the hsc is drawing to an end, how have you changed over the last 2 years? Cos looking back ive changed a hole fuck and its bcos of the hsc definalty

Thanks for that english correction risole91 lol

Last edited:

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
I am highly skilled in the field of HSC english, I understand Year (s) is a plural.

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
Miffstaa said:
I dont know. I guess its just been a great whole inner and physical journey.
sometimes i wake up and wish it was imaginary.

lawrence.h

HSC
I guess I've become more focused in my work compared to year 7-10 where I bludged aaaall the time and handed assignments in late aaaaall the time.
But I guess that's been more my girlfriend's influence on me (we started going out just before year 11)

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
My serious response;

I never though nor cared about school.
And tbh i still don't but studying hard over the last 6 weeks has shown myself that i can stick to something, only 4 days to go.

syriangabsta

HSC
N/A
grown in height. hair is much longer. im still however as immature as i ever was :p

adnan91

HSC
Still immature. Studied alot harder than previous years. Fitness has decreased (soccer season over and studying) will get it back after hsc. Losing a girlfriend aint fun and taller. :)

HSC
In year 10 I had a pretty decent social life - a girlfirend a band and I wasn't stressed but I decided I wanted to be a lawyer...

I just worked and stressed alot. I never made any friends at my new school because I sat at the front of the classrooms and ignored everyone and I've noticed that my social skills are almost non existant, I simply cannot make small talk.

I hope this all pays off UAI wise, my internals suggest it will. Hopefully I'll meet some new people at uni.

HSC
cannibal.horse said:
In year 10 I had a pretty decent social life - a girlfirend a band and I wasn't stressed but I decided I wanted to be a lawyer...

I just worked and stressed alot. I never made any friends at my new school because I sat at the front of the classrooms and ignored everyone and I've noticed that my social skills are almost non existant, I simply cannot make small talk.

I hope this all pays off UAI wise, my internals suggest it will. Hopefully I'll meet some new people at uni.
Dang, that's a major impact.

matt93

HSC
I've developed raccoon like patches under my eyes, due to the hours upon hours of lost sleep:headbang:

Alvik

HSC
I now have crippling carpal tunnel syndrome.

Thanks HSC!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)