How Have You Changed? (1 Viewer)

James747

HSC
learn that success comes after failure (still learning)

moz324

HSC
i have learnt to appreciate the simple things in life like 15 minutes of doing nothing during a study break and how refreshing exercise can actually be. i've also learnt that although its a cliche, family and friends are everything.

dance2urownbeat

Ridiculously Good Looking
HSC
danz90 said:
TBH HSC did affect my social life.
Especially nearing trials and the exams themselves... people would be asking me to come out with them etc.. it has been hard replying with "Nah, i gotta study" for the past 2-3 months.
same here. i think people started getting a bit "omg as if you'll be studying at night" but half the time i was and i didn't want to be waking up heeps late since i was out late the night before.

whatever. post hsc i'll know all the clubs better than them anyway :) haha.

HSC
aussie-boy said:
lol these have been the shittest 2 years of my whole life

ive sort of changed into a recluse, sitting at home and procrastinating...
then when friends ring up i make up excuses because i haven't done any work
i've lost my fitness
and i've kind of lost a sense of identity... my life feels really empty because its just HSC HSC HSC and thats what everyone (relatives etc) always talks to me about
ive been sleeping late, and waking up with a distinct disdain for the BOS and HSC

im hoping to improve social skills next year and start doing something i enjoy
should b very fun
:D same here i procrastinate, then when i get asked if i want to do something with my friends i feel bad and say i cant cos i havent done anything when i should have..
i feel very distant from my friends which sucks cos ur meant to create some pretty strong bonds but theres other factors to that too...
irregular sleeping pattern have made me actually like coffee now and somewhat noturnal...
all in all, hsc = crap
yr 12 overall wasnt bad :)

duy.le

HSC
an unbelievable sense of determination, self control and a love for coffee, sorry for not making this a longer post. oh and realise the importance of friends, family and god.

Azreil

HSC
Since year 11... I've lost a dress size and gone up a cup size =P

While that is true... I'm not the nice doormat I used to be. I will tell people what I think of them if they have no care for my feelings. I go crazy when I'm stressed... I'm just on edge, and anything and everything will set me off on a line of expletives. I still cry, a lot. I work hard and have started to appreciate what exercise can do for me. I've quit a job, learnt that people aren't what you think they are, even after 6 years. I've been dumped and been more of a slut than I had ever been willing to before. I've learnt that alcohol is something to enjoy, but not escape with. I love coffee. I hate my body clock.

inter108

HSC
I have been encapsulated in my room since the start of the HSC.

I think i have changed abit lol

j-3-s-5

HSC
I've realised that I can't sleep until I have accomplished what i wished. Even if it means countless all nigthers to learn to stop procrastinating during the day.

I know what it feels like to be completely socially isolated, and have learnt to appreciate any form of social interaction. This means been more tolerate when my brother comes in to tell me random boring stories that became more interesting than schoolwork :)

I will soon experience complete freedom and I cannot wait.

Dombrovski

HSC
Hmmmmmm....

I know how to study!!
I know how to annoy people even more :D
I have learnt the art of bitching
I've realised that I cant bitch about being lazy, or my exam results... whatever happens happens, and I'll just have to deal with that if it "all goes wrong"
I have developed a distinct like for frogs [actual ones, not the chocolate ones]
I've learnt how to buy personal birthday presents
I realised that analytic chemistry is not for me [woot for medical sciences]
I've realised that relationships are weirder than I first imagined
I realised that I have no ability to retain proper tense
I am amazed to still have a life
I've learned how to prioritize...getting a job halfway through year 11 helped!!
I also hate journeys
I've really cemented in the "I'm not a drinker - ever" theme into my personality
I still don't drink coffee... or tea... or any caffinated substance... including coke
More Frogs...
My hair is still red...

And yeah :D

Thats a rough summary...

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
zxcvbee said:
now that the hsc is drawing to an end, how have you changed over the last 2 years? Cos looking back ive changed a hole fuck and its bcos of the hsc definalty

Thanks for that english correction risole91 lol
i've started shooting heroin...yeah..

zxcvbee

HSC
N/A
I know what it feels like to be completely socially isolated, and have learnt to appreciate any form of social interaction. This means been more tolerate when my brother comes in to tell me random boring stories that became more interesting than schoolwork :)

haha WOW like meeeeeee ! when id see my brother his random storys would totally excite me! we are heaps close now which is good but so yer lolll.

joshoh

HSC
On the plus side
After the trials, I actually applied myself and studied, it took all that time. I enjoyed the social side of school and only ever did enough work to get through.Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would be able to study 10/11 hrs a day, too much of a party animal.

On the minus side
Cant watch a movie without analysing the crap out it, I fucking hate it.

HSC
I have changed so much...
Ive learned:
- not to blame things on the past
- that im not into romance as i once thought i was
- that i am insanely ambitious
- friends are the most important thing you can have...nobody is the same and you never know who you may click with unless you try
- That i dont need to spend my bank balance haha
- sisters and brothers arent annoying, they actually are worth listening to!
- school (and life, really) is a competition..and no matter how ridiculous you think it is you have to compete
- that you shouldnt tell someone you love them unless u mean it

and yeah...im so much more confident now and have made friends that ill most likely keep for life. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)