How long do u study for each day??? (1 Viewer)

Amogh

HSC
N/A
WTH exams AFTER the SC for year 10? o_O
btw hi five to a similar subject choice =P

Amogh

HSC
N/A
WTH exams AFTER the SC for year 10? o_O
btw hi five to a similar subject choice =P

madsam

God among men
HSC
ahaha

"year 10"
"study"

you guys crack me up

Official

Bring it on
HSC
I'm studying 1-2 hrs a day but NOT for the School Certificate.
Did a 2U Maths past paper today under exam conditions. On other days, generally work ahead of school on subjects such as prelim physics/chemistry (so I'd already know the course before learning it first hand at school).

Amogh

HSC
N/A
I'm studying 1-2 hrs a day but NOT for the School Certificate.
Did a 2U Maths past paper today under exam conditions. On other days, generally work ahead of school on subjects such as prelim physics/chemistry (so I'd already know the course before learning it first hand at school).
you're going to provide good competition in fort street :p
no im not a stalker

HSC
Study... for the SC...? Are you mad?
I'm stressing out because my trials are the first week back (three exams on Monday) and I've been doing at least four hours study each day
For the SC, I'm just going to do some practice tests - not going to worry because I'll probably have memorised all of my notes from yearly exams.

Amogh

HSC
N/A
Study... for the SC...? Are you mad?
I'm stressing out because my trials are the first week back (three exams on Monday) and I've been doing at least four hours study each day
For the SC, I'm just going to do some practice tests - not going to worry because I'll probably have memorised all of my notes from yearly exams.
Trials are meant to mimic the SC.
Your technically studying for the SC by studying for trials.

JackLinScots

HSC
I've got my University of New South Wales tests coming up soon, and I'm studying 6 hours a day in order to achieve a High Distinction for each subject.

danielleh

HSC
I study as long as I can...usually a couple of hours.

And even though people are saying the SC doesn't count - which it doesn't and i think it is a complete waste of time - you should still study, cause its an indicator of the schools progress and of the students progress.

Just study as long as you can stay focused...

Hayzazz

Pig Member
HSC
I've got my University of New South Wales tests coming up soon, and I'm studying 6 hours a day in order to achieve a High Distinction for each subject.
Wtfx... your supposedly Yr 8 as well...

I smell a troll...

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
To tell the truth - I studied.

I studied about 1 hour on each subject for 4 days. But none for maths or English.

So, nothing works. Oh, I got band 6s

Hayzazz

Pig Member
HSC
Ok I admit that maths, english and computer skills require practically no study, maths is pathetically easy, can't really study for english, and computer skills is retarded. Maybe Science, I haven't looked at that paper yet.

But surely History and Geography need even a little bit of study, I mean we have to write a couple of short answer responses...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)