How long do u study leading up to HSC? (1 Viewer)

Krypton

HSC
Hey guys!

Lately I feel like I've been procrastinating heaps! But I end up doing at least 2 past papers a day!
So i was just wondering how long other HSC students are studying. Is abt 4 hours a day enough, considering that u already know a lot of shit from trials?

Swaan

Stupid Fat Hobbit
HSC
Depends how effective your studying is. 4 hours sounds like a good amount in my opinion!
As for me, I'm studying around 3-4 hours a day which started from Monday. Before that, I was studying 3-4 hours a term lol not good

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
4 hours should be fine if you did okay in trials...

pheelx3

l33t
HSC
less than 3 hours a day.
but then I'm a cunt and because I got good internal rankings I'm just waiting for my school to carry me now.

Not fucked to care anymore after UMAT results. Lol.

Talia95

HSC
N/A
If you manage your time and don't procrastinate you can manage a surprising amount of study. I did 8 hours / day for the month before HSC and it was definitely not impossible.

iStudent

HSC
I sit at my desk from morning till I sleep. I procrastinate 50+% of the time though. I'd say ~6 hours of solid work? ish

Smelly Cat

HSC
N/A
2 past papers every day is great! just make sure to be equally prepared for each of your exams and be careful not to focus on only 1 thing..
Personally, I lock myself in my room all day every day and I end up studying a total of about an hour per fortnight - but I'm an idiot and have horrible internal marks so you probably shouldn't do that if you're aiming for a higher ATAR...! LOL

Danoraptor

HSC
Uni Grad
less than 3 hours a day.
but then I'm a cunt and because I got good internal rankings I'm just waiting for my school to carry me now.

Not fucked to care anymore after UMAT results. Lol.
Are school ranks really that helpful?? Im in the same boat as you, I got top 2 in all my subjects then after trials I've done like less than 3 hours daily. Do the ranks really carry you that much? My estimate atar was 95.75, I need 90+

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
I feel like I'm not even studying lol

Staring out the window and speaking to myself trying to remember English essays. Goes on for the whole day, so technically 2 hours of productive work lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)