how long does casio calculator battery last? (1 Viewer)

spaks1995

HSC
whats the likelihood of my casio calculator, stop working in the middle of the exam tomor lawl
ive had it since year 7 and never changed the battery yet lawl should i go seven eleven now buy AAA battery

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
it wont stop working

relax

you can sue them if it does but I'm 99.999999999999999999999999999% sure it wont die

good luck

theodore0307

HSC
Just to be on the safe side, replace it. You'd regret it if it bombs out on you

Swaan

Stupid Fat Hobbit
HSC
when i did my maths hsc last year my calculator was acting up on me, i had to bang it on my knee a couple of times to get it working again. hopefully that doesnt happen to you. i bought a new one the day after and my bf wanted my old one so i gave it to him. It's been working perfectly ever since he took it lol....

zhertec

HSC
I would recommend you, if possible, to obtain another calculator as backup. And it also saves the trouble of constantly converting from degrees to radians etc (label on calc "degrees" and the other "radians" xD). But you should generally see signs of it dying if it really is going out of battery i.e. numbers turn really faded or just sometimes shuts of by itself when you are halfway calculating something.

mreditor16

HSC
I would recommend you, if possible, to obtain another calculator as backup. And it also saves the trouble of constantly converting from degrees to radians etc (label on calc "degrees" and the other "radians" xD). But you should generally see signs of it dying if it really is going out of battery i.e. numbers turn really faded or just sometimes shuts of by itself when you are halfway calculating something.
+1

chrisdelinet

HSC
my battery died 1 day before 2U exam, banged it multiple times and it didn't respond. To think i could've used it a bit less, say 2hrs, then it would've died during the exam. the thoughts just sends shivers down my spine.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
my battery died 1 day before 2U exam, banged it multiple times and it didn't respond. To think i could've used it a bit less, say 2hrs, then it would've died during the exam. the thoughts just sends shivers down my spine.
You can always change the battery..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)