how many hours do you study a day? (1 Viewer)

ArtemisOrthia

HSC
I try to manage a few solid hours of study (2-4ish). Though I have Trials next week and the following week, so the hours are slowly stacking up.

>.> Someone make it be holidays now pretty please?

LonelyWolf

HSC
Having studied a single bit in the last 5-6 weeks due to constant assignments, I've still got 3 due on Monday.

ArtemisOrthia

HSC
Having studied a single bit in the last 5-6 weeks due to constant assignments, I've still got 3 due on Monday.
With Trials this term I didn't have any assessments to deal with. (Though that didn't mean I actually studied >.>)
Good luck with your assignments, I wish you vast speed in getting them all done! n_n You and I do a lot of the same subjects, if you need help just let me know, I prefer procrastination with a purpose. :p

LonelyWolf

HSC
With Trials this term I didn't have any assessments to deal with. (Though that didn't mean I actually studied >.>)
Good luck with your assignments, I wish you vast speed in getting them all done! n_n You and I do a lot of the same subjects, if you need help just let me know, I prefer procrastination with a purpose. :p
haha cheers, 2 1500 words for Modern and Ancient, and an in class listening task all on the same day. Your trials are heaps early, mine are like 6 weeks away, but i guess you've go alot more time to study for the HSC exams. I've been procrastinating soo much today. Are you by any chance doing Tiberius Gracchus or the Cold War?

ArtemisOrthia

HSC
haha cheers, 2 1500 words for Modern and Ancient, and an in class listening task all on the same day. Your trials are heaps early, mine are like 6 weeks away, but i guess you've go alot more time to study for the HSC exams. I've been procrastinating soo much today. Are you by any chance doing Tiberius Gracchus or the Cold War?
O_O They like piling it up on you guys! Yeah, my school organised a lot of study camps, groups and as such next term, to help relieve the stress of the HSC or something for students (I don't know, take it up with my Principal....) But I guess I just have to accept and endure! :) Will see how everything pans out the next couple of weeks.

Unfortunately I don't study Tiberius nor the Cold War (damn electives). Though I do know a little about Tiberius - though probably not enough to supplement you with your essay. :( What's the essay about for Tiberius?

LonelyWolf

HSC
O_O They like piling it up on you guys! Yeah, my school organised a lot of study camps, groups and as such next term, to help relieve the stress of the HSC or something for students (I don't know, take it up with my Principal....) But I guess I just have to accept and endure! :) Will see how everything pans out the next couple of weeks.

Unfortunately I don't study Tiberius nor the Cold War (damn electives). Though I do know a little about Tiberius - though probably not enough to supplement you with your essay. :( What's the essay about for Tiberius?
lol yeah, the Tiberius essay is generally easy - its broken into 2 sections:

1. Describe how Tiberius Gracchus’ family background, position, education and early career influenced his rise to prominence. 500 words
2. With reference to ancient AND modern sources evaluate the achievements of Tiberius Gracchus. 1000 words

I just can't find a whole lot of information, i mean its probably out there but i don't have a whole lot of time to look for it.

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
Minimum or when im lazy I do about 2-4, just reading the textbook and making notes

Average do About 6 after school XDD

And hardcore like weekends its about 8-10 :(

and trials im going to gooo all all all all outtt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

I've done this since half yearlys XDD , Need to kill the trials!!!!!!!! :p

sinophile

HSC
N/A
Normally: 0 hours
Day before the exam: 24 hours

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Minimum or when im lazy I do about 2-4, just reading the textbook and making notes

Average do About 6 after school XDD

And hardcore like weekends its about 8-10 :(

and trials im going to gooo all all all all outtt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

I've done this since half yearlys XDD , Need to kill the trials!!!!!!!! :p
Two things:

If your doing 6 hours a night after school, you're going to burn out.
If you don't feel like you're going to burn out, you're probably not using those 6 hours effectively, and are wasting time.

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
No im using my time efficiently, And yes I do take breaks in the middle
I have dinner and etc also.

2hrs is homework and school realted, 4 hours is past papers/ notes

jason2kool

HSC
honestly, i had my half yearlies like 2 weeks ago. and now CBF for anything anyone else experiencing the same problem.
hopefully get some solid hours done in the holidays

jnney

lemon
HSC
No such thing. Burning out is just an excuse.

Dont be offended Absolutezero.

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
honestly, i had my half yearlies like 2 weeks ago. and now CBF for anything anyone else experiencing the same problem.
hopefully get some solid hours done in the holidays
No doubt I have dropped off too. However, I believe my study has been more effective since Term 1. Stay relaxed and eat some fruit.

RANK 1

HSC
aside from the occasional home, about 1/2 hr a week. usually i start then cbf/give up either because its too easy or i get stuck

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)