How many marks will i lose for not including distribtuion of income/wealth in q28? (1 Viewer)

sghguos

HSC
N/A
Re: How many marks will i lose for not including distribtuion of income/wealth in q28

3 or 4

sghguos

HSC
N/A
Re: How many marks will i lose for not including distribtuion of income/wealth in q28

2 if you mentioned it anywhere in a body even just the word

shravan_872

HSC
Uni Grad

I'm hoping they might be a bit lenient on the fact that there was sooo much to talk about and how the expected us to do it in 35 minutes (as stated in the recommended time. My ass 35 minutes :angryfire:

Rawf

HSC

I didn't address external stability nor environment -___-

taintedxblood

HSC

^ Same. How many marks could we potentially lose for that question?

KierenTran

jenko
HSC

I didn't talk about external stability and income distribution despite by essay being 9 pages! Faraout, spent too much time on the main economic objectives of economic growth, full employment and price stabillity! I hope I only lose two marks at max, because it was so well written!

inJust

HSC

I mentioned all of them and my argument was that some policies were better at addressing some than others etc. Hahaha.

Bored_of_HSC

HSC

I reckon it was a pretty shit question to begin with, too fucking broad. Even if it only asked for a "discussion"

"Hey, why don't you write about all the fucking shit you know"

chgeo

HSC

Look, you people are being ridiculous and its making me angry.
1. Marks are given for things done correctly, not things you've missed. It is possible to get a 20 without including every little thing.
2. The question was clearly broad; they don't expect you to talk about everything. If anything their intention was probably for you to talk only about internal objectives.
Stop whining about ridiculous things... "4 marks" for not including something that won't necessarily add anything to the essay is completely excessive. One mark maximum and that depends what the marking centre does about the essay. The markers aren't just like "20 for including every little thing perfectly that's relevant to the question", they use discretion in their marking.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)