How many potentials do you have? (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
im falling for the devil.

i hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate this guy! but he's the type of guy i would love to date.

i hate him coz last year he dated my best friend and ditched me (coz we used to talk and he said he liked me and shit and the next thing i know he asked out my bestie and they dated for over a month :mad1: )

and just last night he showed me the guy that he is and hes the kind of guy i like. someone who makes me laugh so hard and who i could just play and muck around with. we're so alike.

and now im denying that i like him. and i refuse to admit it coz of what he did to me and shit. and he told me that he was trying to apologise to me for what he did and he said what he did to me was wrong and shit. and he told me that he still likes me. but im BURNING inside and i told him that i dont want to give in to him coz i dont trust him.

but far... hes so my type of guy and i really do like him even though i hate his guts sometimes.

dont know what to do =/ should i tell him or should i just keep surpressing this?

Last edited:

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
how was the footballer you dated?
and is this your ex boyfriend again lol

just doooooooooittttttttt

HSC
N/A
how was the footballer you dated?
and is this your ex boyfriend again lol

just doooooooooittttttttt
no its not my ex again.. this is the guy i talked to AFTER my ex lols. and no hes not tongan. hes cook islander =P baahhaa yes still islander.

and the footballer is a faggot. apparrently i wasnt "being myself" on the date. all i can say is what girl DOESNT go "OMG THOS SHOES LOOK HOT" :mad1: fucking retart. hes still in highschool. so stffhim. hes a failure hes repeating year 12 again next year :mad1: fucking stupid tongans (no offense ladynemo) yeh so he text me after the date and told me he wasnt looking for a gf and im better off as a friend. LIKE I CARE! failure lmao

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
maybe she has split personality and its all the one guy or something idk dont really care anymore i'm happpyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)