How much did you write? (1 Viewer)

HyperComplexxx

ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
HSC
noone writes 9 pages for short answer wtf unless they spawned the biggest pile of bullshit
yes, i have generated the largest pile of bullshit constructed in man kind, LOL JK
my writing was fking horrendous for paper 1, super spaced out etc....

AND MY BAD, MY 4U mathematics cannot distinguish that 2 booklets = 6 pages haha

Last edited:

yours

HSC
the booklets had such enormous spacing. It really confused me because I had no idea how much I'd actually written, since it 'looked' like a lot but that was just because it was so easy to fill out a page (my writing was big) and not at all cramped like in the trials with the 5mm lines... I felt too relaxed, like I wasn't doing it properly

Wombat306

HSC
Ha wow, I feel totally inadequate now. 3 pages, 1.2 pages, 3 pages. I was daydreamin', thought we had another hour lol

musing

HSC
7/8/8

My handwriting is slightly large though.

elvishtears

HSC
4, 1.5, 4 (about 10 words per line) Only had 20 minutes for my creative writing =(

SnowTau

HSC
3, 3, 3. You guys either write absolutely huge or are freaks when it comes to writing.

2, 1.5, 2

Pushing it on the 2 as well.
Are you like me and aren't that great at English (or are those values booklets not pages?) but are better with maths and such? I hope I'm not alone haha, everyone seems to be writing like 5-6 pages :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)