how much Study have you done During holidays?? (1 Viewer)

HSC
Ugh, serious?
I'm hating Romanticism.
I don't know, I just find it really boring and have no idea what I'm going to do for my related texts....
can I use Edgar Allan Poe short stories? because I know it's gothic....:S

and I wish we could do crime fiction / or sci-fi. I wanted to do Brave New World.
Edgar Allen Poe is totally fine. I'm actually using Poe's 'The Raven' as one of my related texts. The other will most likely be a painting from the French-Revolution era or possibly the Baroque period.

tjhunt11

HSC
Ugh, serious?
I'm hating Romanticism.
I don't know, I just find it really boring and have no idea what I'm going to do for my related texts....

and I wish we could do crime fiction / or sci-fi. I wanted to do Brave New World.
Someobody tell me what Romanticism is please haha

Eddy Q

OINK
HSC
Someobody tell me what Romanticism is please haha
A movement in the arts and literature which originiated in the late 18th century. Emphasising inspiration, subjectivity, and the primacy of the individual.

Basically a literary genre emphasising nature and the importance of self.

iSplicer

HSC
Uni Grad
I'll try not to, although its really determined by one's capacity for study, some people can study for a long time and some people study for increments with breaks in between. It's really up to your personal preference to how to tackle your studying regime.

I agree, I don't study for hours on end and I take at least a 10 minute break every hour for work out, rest, etc. But I've decided that for this holiday period I'm not going to waste this valuable time that I have.
Oh yeah, as I've said to countless people countless times, these holidays are a GREAT time to fix your belonging essay and creative, get 'em ready for the trials and HSC, before the modules start (and THAT'S when it starts getting REALLY hectic!)

Sammy2011

HSC
Ugh, serious?
I'm hating Romanticism.

I wish I could do Romanticism.
Or Sci-fi
Or Crime Fiction
Or ANYTHING other than 'Life Writing'.

Seriously, an entire topic dedicated to the bias and or personal integrity of texts due to their form of autobiography?!
Fun :bomb:

tjhunt11

HSC
Oh yeah, as I've said to countless people countless times, these holidays are a GREAT time to fix your belonging essay and creative, get 'em ready for the trials and HSC, before the modules start (and THAT'S when it starts getting REALLY hectic!)
yeah, create an essay and just hope for the best :p fingers crossed :D

Eddy Q

OINK
HSC
Very true.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)