how much Study have you done During holidays?? (1 Viewer)

tjhunt11

HSC
I agree. Although you should probably be trying to hone your essay skill before prelim IMO. Still, definitely being a good essay writer by year 12 makes English much easier.
Is it true they count english in your top 8 subjects even if you do crap?

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
That would be a shame if I drop EE1. I hate Sci-Fi - I wanted to do Romanticism. ><"

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Is it true they count english in your top 8 subjects even if you do crap?
Your ATAR is based on your top 2 units of English, and your next best 8 units.

So if you do do 12 or more units, even if English is your lowest, it still gets counted. If you're doing 10, everything is counted.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
EX1 does scale well. As to how easy it is depends on the person.

Kralex

HSC
11'ers.

fuck the books.

get drunk. party hard.

Seriously.

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
I just realised this was a HSC thread. I haven't even started my prelims and I'm alrady trying to blast through notes for as many subjects I can. Bad idea?
For business though, I plan on spending the last 2 weeks or so learning most of the syllabus.
no life right there.

harrisony

goodbye cruel world
HSC
N/A
I just realised this was a HSC thread. I haven't even started my prelims and I'm alrady trying to blast through notes for as many subjects I can. Bad idea?
For business though, I plan on spending the last 2 weeks or so learning most of the syllabus.
Don't bother, enjoy the burn out.

Kralex

HSC
and get an atar of 80.85 hahaha xDDDD
sure laugh at my atar but considering I didn't even deserve it, 80.85 is great for me.

There were people at my school who partied during holidays rather than studying and received 95+.

and shit man, the only subject you have to study for in your list of subjects is economics, the rest is band 5 guaranteed at the least.

HSC
Uni Grad
sure laugh at my atar but considering I didn't even deserve it, 80.85 is great for me.

There were people at my school who partied during holidays rather than studying and received 95+.

and shit man, the only subject you have to study for in your list of subjects is economics, the rest is band 5 guaranteed at the least.
o_O who partied? tell me tell me :p
but idk man our schools not that great :/

tjhunt11

HSC

yeah, i would be stoked with an atar like that even if i didnt do anything hahaha :)

Zee Zappo

HSC
Nerner! Romanticism is extremely interesting!
Ugh, serious?
I'm hating Romanticism.
I don't know, I just find it really boring and have no idea what I'm going to do for my related texts....
can I use Edgar Allan Poe short stories? because I know it's gothic....:S

and I wish we could do crime fiction / or sci-fi. I wanted to do Brave New World.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)