how much Study have you done During holidays?? (1 Viewer)

plshelp

HSC
I got ALOT of holiday homework to do and an assignment for an upcoming biology assessmnet task so i'm kinda busy over this time. Might not even get time to study lol

C

colourhide

You have created mindblown among most people on this site.
sorry typo just get rid of the first "the"
yea. but he didn't finish it all in just these few days of holidays lol. that's crazy
he has started since around the start of the term and has just focused getting his notes down so he can have heaps of time to just revise till hsc exam.

tjhunt11

HSC
I got ALOT of holiday homework to do and an assignment for an upcoming biology assessmnet task so i'm kinda busy over this time. Might not even get time to study lol
yeah seams these days people arent getting any holidayy homeoworkk

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
a friend of mine has finished the all the notes for the HSC course for every subject whilst i'm just going over the first topic
OMG. That's crazy :p And me too. I'm just going over my first topics and I typed my notes throughout the term :p Oh my goodness. They either go to tutor for like every subject or just download notes and adjust them a bit. I can't see how that is humanely possible but hey, that's just me.

tjhunt11

HSC
OMG. That's crazy :p And me too. I'm just going over my first topics and I typed my notes throughout the term :p Oh my goodness. They either go to tutor for like every subject or just download notes and adjust them a bit. I can't see how that is humanely possible but hey, that's just me.
why do people type there notes up, if they have there text book? is it because its like a little bit of extra revision or something??

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
why do people type there notes up, if they have there text book? is it because its like a little bit of extra revision or something??
Write notes to specifically cover each dot point in the syllabus.

Deer

Premium Member
HSC
Also when you're trying to study for exams, you can't be reading through the entire textbook for revision, it's much easier if you have a condensed summary to jog your memory.

Jamian.V

Red Ranger
HSC
I just realised this was a HSC thread. I haven't even started my prelims and I'm alrady trying to blast through notes for as many subjects I can. Bad idea?
For business though, I plan on spending the last 2 weeks or so learning most of the syllabus.

tjhunt11

HSC
I just realised this was a HSC thread. I haven't even started my prelims and I'm alrady trying to blast through notes for as many subjects I can. Bad idea?
For business though, I plan on spending the last 2 weeks or so learning most of the syllabus.
dont worry to much about year 11, dont burn yourself out, its only the beginning, year 11 is the foundation to year 12 :)

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Math is probably the most important one to make sure you understand. The skills and formulas used serve as a foundation of the HSC course.

HSC
Uni Grad
well as of now i did stuff off the dotpoint legal studies textbook to recap my own knowledge about legal content :p

but omg i wonder when the new dotpoint legal studies is coming (for the revised syllabus)

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Math is probably the most important one to make sure you understand. The skills and formulas used serve as a foundation of the HSC course.
+1

And english. Learn how to write an awesome english essay and how to answer short questions because english MUST be counted towards your ATAR.

tjhunt11

HSC
+1

And english. Learn how to write an awesome english essay and how to answer short questions because english MUST be counted towards your ATAR.
yess, engish is the make or break, as it is counted even if it is your worst subject, so we all must do well in it :)

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
I agree. Although you should probably be trying to hone your essay skill before prelim IMO. Still, definitely being a good essay writer by year 12 makes English much easier.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)