How to ask this person out? (1 Viewer)

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
i saw her again today but she didn't answer why she left me.

i saw her in the lecture and asked again. she didnt answer me

i saw her in the library again and asked her why.
Thats fuarked m8.

So cr33py.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
I feel sorry for OP's incompetence to act normal around others in a friendly way.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
i saw her again today but she didn't answer why she left me.

i saw her in the lecture and asked again. she didnt answer me

i saw her in the library again and asked her why.
Creepiest shit out......

No wonder she stopped talking to you.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
I feel sorry for OP's incompetence to act normal around others in a friendly way.
What are you talking about? Did you miss the bit where he walked with her, and discussed hobbies, and told her a joke...? A whole joke. Just for her.

Dream-Big

HSC
Uni Grad
I can't stop thinking about her! What will I do? Should I add her on facebook and say why did she left me? I feel sad but the world ain't over! :)

Do you like my jokes?

She keeps walking away from me!

Dream-Big

HSC
Uni Grad
I think dressing up like a young person to go on trains was a good idea! When people on the packed trains asked me why I'm so young and I'm going to universiry ( I was studying distant variables and mechanics on the train tangara)

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
I can't stop thinking about her! What will I do? Should I add her on facebook and say why did she left me? I feel sad but the world ain't over! :)

Do you like my jokes?

More jokes

Yes

Yes

Craig David was walking away and now he's a music superstar. So don't lose hope.

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad

Do you like my jokes?

why dafuq r u turning into a desperate kient as to the fact why she left you? stop giving a shit.

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad

Do you like my jokes?

Just give it up.

She simply doesn't want to talk to you if she has avoided/ignored you like 10 times.

nexusbrah

Harvey Specter of IB
HSC

Do you like my jokes?

OP stop before you get a restraining order.

unforlornedhope

HSC
N/A
op, just let her go. She isn't meant for you. There are more better chicks out there who do care about you instead of walking away from you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
I agree with the first part of your post, but not the second part. This girl is not "worse" or something like that for walking away from him. She reserves the right to not communicate with someone or not be their friend if she does not want to. The problem in this situation is OP's persistent behaviour, especially when it is clear that she has no interest. If someone who is essentially a stranger does not like you, platonically or romantically, it makes little sense to be angry at them or consider them worse than others (it also makes even less sense to continue chasing them down for the reasons why). Some people will like you and some will not. Simple as that.

JohnMaximus

shepherd of the people
HSC
Gave this autist perfect advice and he does the exact opposite

when zyzz said we're all gonna make it he was excluding you your fukked even once ur des u won't make it like the rest of us do you are so incredibly stupid that once your physical body dies the stupidity will take a life of its own and you will live as a degenerate forever

after that post about you stalking her and "pls respond" bullchit...

Dream-Big

HSC
Uni Grad
i should let go?

okay but i'm only in my second week of university so i won't worry, i still have 5 years of university left.

is it normal for me to have a werid feeling in my body when i see her or think about her or is that just normal for everybody in the world.

thank joey

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Gave this autist perfect advice and he does the exact opposite

when zyzz said we're all gonna make it he was excluding you your fukked even once ur des u won't make it like the rest of us do you are so incredibly stupid that once your physical body dies the stupidity will take a life of its own and you will live as a degenerate forever

after that post about you stalking her and "pls respond" bullchit...

zyzz definetly made it, died of a heart attack in his early 20s cause of roiding

to quote him at all about life is fucking retarded, I would say OP is winning in life more than zyzz

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
i should let go?

okay but i'm only in my second week of university so i won't worry, i still have 5 years of university left.

is it normal for me to have a werid feeling in my body when i see her or think about her or is that just normal for everybody in the world.

thank joey
yes that's called sexual arousal

JohnMaximus

shepherd of the people
HSC
zyzz definetly made it, died of a heart attack in his early 20s cause of roiding

to quote him at all about life is fucking retarded, I would say OP is winning in life more than zyzz
but why you mad tho?

chestbrah is that you?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)