How to ask this person out? (1 Viewer)

Dream-Big

HSC
Uni Grad
Today when I saw this beautiful girl again in my lecture I said some cool jokes and she actually like me telling jokes. when we were walking outside the lecture room i said that i'm doing engineering and she was doing ict engineering. i then tell her what my hobbies are (cars, trucks, building blocks, engineering, physics) , what i do at home (stuff i can't tell you because it's my private home!) and other stuff (my intial plans on dressing up youngly to go to the station and what her thoughts are) while we were walking outside the hallway to our tutorials but then she left and took a different way.

why did she do this?

Dream-Big

HSC
Uni Grad
i need to find out. firstly tomorrow when we have a different class together, i will tell her why she left me.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
this is like the worst 'how i met your mother' story ever

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Today when I saw this beautiful girl again in my lecture I said some cool jokes and she actually like me telling jokes. when we were walking outside the lecture room i said that i'm doing engineering and she was doing ict engineering. i then tell her what my hobbies are (cars, trucks, building blocks, engineering, physics) , what i do at home (stuff i can't tell you because it's my private home!) and other stuff (my intial plans on dressing up youngly to go to the station and what her thoughts are) while we were walking outside the hallway to our tutorials but then she left and took a different way.

why did she do this?
She didn't want to be overcome by your animal magnetism.

WeaselPowa

HSC

why did she do this?
Not really a good idea to talk about YOUR hobbies, especially since you're the one interested in HER. Make her talk about herself and when she passes a hobby that perhaps you guys have in common latch onto it and talk about that.
If someone came up to me to say hi and then started telling me about their hobbies I couldn't give a single shit. I completely understand why she walked off.

I'm positive this is troll though.

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A

why did she do this?
pls share

JohnMaximus

shepherd of the people
HSC

why did she do this?
aw fuk bye

srs tho u were trying too hard to pick up
gg no re that relationship is fukked at best she's gonna think of you as the weird socially retarded friend who once tried to date her

Forget about picking up girls for a whole you aren't ready for that- first you gotta learn how to talk to people like a normal human

Dream-Big

HSC
Uni Grad
the joke was that: "why did the chicken and cow danced together?" "because they were legging it"

we then walked out

also i tell that i was singing and was telling her to sing a long but she left me after

Dream-Big

HSC
Uni Grad
i saw her again today but she didn't answer why she left me.

i saw her in the lecture and asked again. she didnt answer me

i saw her in the library again and asked her why.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A

Third time's a charm.

Parvee

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
HSC

you officially ruined your chance m8

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
the joke was that: "why did the chicken and cow danced together?" "because they were legging it"

we then walked out

also i tell that i was singing and was telling her to sing a long but she left me after

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)